Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,595 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself (1079 Views)

Tesla Modelx Becomes 1st Electric Car To Cross Sahara Desert In A 5k Miles Rally / The First Car To Ever Get A Speed Ticket Was Caught Doing 8MPH / Guys Pouring Wine On New Car To "Wash" It (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by captainking(m): 7:36am On Jun 14, 2016
Last night.. A friend that claimed to know how to drive just rammed my car into the wall.. The car was literally stuck and went through the wall... Lesson to be learnt.. Your car belongs to you. Be careful who you allow drive your car...

Re: Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by DjAndroid: 7:55am On Jun 14, 2016
You showed us the wall, where is the car?

Picture of the car or it didn't happen!

2 Likes

Re: Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by Cutehector(m): 8:03am On Jun 14, 2016
Silly.
Re: Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by Donkaz(m): 8:17am On Jun 14, 2016
the topic should be; always keep your wall to your self. since the op is shy to show us the car

5 Likes

Re: Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by Nobody: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Hope your car wasn't too damaged? Is it manual?

1 Like

Re: Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by colossus2: 5:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
Donkaz:
the topic should be; always keep your wall to your self.
since the op is shy to show us the car
Lol grin
Re: Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by captainking(m): 5:42pm On Jun 14, 2016
0rex:
Hope your car wasn't too damaged? Is it manual?
nope. Miss auto. Thanks it wasn't damaged much.. Just some scratches
Re: Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by captainking(m): 5:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sorry for the delay guys..was busy with work.. For those of you asking for pics.. I got a few for ya.. Am glad the car dint suffer much damage.... Just a lesson I learnt.. Yea it's dark... Took the pics late last night

Re: Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 14, 2016
captainking:
nope. Miss auto. Thanks it wasn't damaged much.. Just some scratches
Sorry bro.

1 Like

Re: Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by diportivo: 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
captainking:
. Your car belongs to you..

Has there eva been any contrary opinion to dis statement?

Who for get ur car b4 if no be u

If ur friend had totalled it,the scrap wldv still remained urs bro

Wen i was 15 we used to jostle to drive the car of whoever cld sneak his dad's own.........do adults do dat too? undecided

1 Like

Re: Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by lonelydora: 4:32am On Jun 15, 2016
diportivo:

Wen i was 15 we used to jostle to drive the car of whoever cld sneak his dad's own.........do adults do dat too? undecided

I did it too. Steal dad's car key whenever he travels.
Re: Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by Baylam(m): 5:08am On Jun 15, 2016
diportivo:

Wen i was 15 we used to jostle to drive the car of whoever cld sneak his dad's own[b][/b].........do adults do dat too? undecided
Re: Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by Baylam(m): 5:11am On Jun 15, 2016
Sorry bro... ain't goan gamble with my car again!! I use give my keys to most of my pal that claim they know how to drive not until on this faithful day, We are in Ajah traffic but of the sudden my friend scream! The car is moving backword and bump another person car..
Re: Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by Exponental(m): 7:13am On Jun 15, 2016
My car isn't for experiments except when madam had to learn with it. I only give it out to someone I'm very sure knows how to drive. Accidents can happen to anyone.
Re: Bitter Lesson..always Keep Your Car To Yourself by captainking(m): 11:31am On Jun 15, 2016
Baylam:
Sorry bro... ain't goan gamble with my car again!! I use give my keys to most of my pal that claim they know how to drive not until on this faithful day, We are in Ajah traffic but of the sudden my friend scream! The car is moving backword and bump another person car..
thanks a lot guys.. I learnt my lesson that day. Would never release my key to someone else...

(1) (Reply)

Symptoms Of A Bad Or Failing AC Condenser / Looking For The Head Lamp Of This Vehicle To Buy / Car For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.