Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,849 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Special Cake Made By Nigerian Woman To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday. Pic - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Special Cake Made By Nigerian Woman To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday. Pic (1543 Views)

Online Delivery: Not In Town? Surprise Someone With That Special Cake / What Is The Special Relationship Between Nigerian Women And Ceremonial Food? / "Creepy" Cake Made For A 60-year-old Man That Has Got People Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Special Cake Made By Nigerian Woman To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday. Pic by ChangeIsCostant: 9:21am On Jun 14, 2016
This cake was designed by Mrs Adebajo, wife of the Communication Manager (Wale Adebajo), Press and Public Affairs Unit, British Deputy High Commission, Lagos -to mark the Queen Elizabeth's 90th birthday celebration last week. The magnificent cake was showcased at the British High Commission.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/the-magnificent-cake-designed-by.html

Re: The Special Cake Made By Nigerian Woman To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday. Pic by ChangeIsCostant: 9:22am On Jun 14, 2016
sharp

1 Like

Re: The Special Cake Made By Nigerian Woman To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday. Pic by PrettyCrystal: 9:25am On Jun 14, 2016
royal cake.. lovely
Re: The Special Cake Made By Nigerian Woman To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday. Pic by dainformant(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2016
nice one from edible catering
Re: The Special Cake Made By Nigerian Woman To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday. Pic by madridguy(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2016
Long life Queen.
Re: The Special Cake Made By Nigerian Woman To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday. Pic by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 14, 2016
let me reserve my comment now.
Re: The Special Cake Made By Nigerian Woman To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday. Pic by SuperSuave(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2016
Catering is a very good business I wish to learn too smiley
Re: The Special Cake Made By Nigerian Woman To Mark Queen Elizabeth's Birthday. Pic by ChangeIsCostant: 2:33pm On Jun 14, 2016
nice

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Buy Bole Kinda Fish In Obodo Oyibo? / I Need Supplier For These Food Stuffs / Is Dried Ugwu Supposed To Be Dry Like Rope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.