Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:57 PM

The 2016 Ethiopian National Exam For Grade 12 Have Been Stolen - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / The 2016 Ethiopian National Exam For Grade 12 Have Been Stolen (1493 Views)

The New NDDC BOSS Against The 2016 Nddc Foreign Post Graduate Scholars?? / Why Donald Trump Won The 2016 US Presidential Election / Woman Hides Stolen Money In Her Vagina (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 2016 Ethiopian National Exam For Grade 12 Have Been Stolen by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 14, 2016
It's a real news released about two weeks ago. They stole the exam and spred the questions all over Facebook. What have happend have affected more than 250,000 students including me because the exam was cancelled and we are going to take it after a month.

There was a news released in Facebook that a mirinda product killed a man being found poison in it ( Which was a lie).

what have happened just happened but it seems like we are using fb for bad reasons so as to catch attention. This is now being recognized more in Africa while the fb producers (USA) are making money with it. We have to know how to use it! And also why!!!

LET'S WAKE UPPPP

Have a blessed week
Re: The 2016 Ethiopian National Exam For Grade 12 Have Been Stolen by robosky02(m): 2:32pm On Jun 27, 2016
hello Ednite

I wish to know all about

Makeda, the Queen of Sheba (Saba’)

from the Ethiopian perspective can you help
Re: The 2016 Ethiopian National Exam For Grade 12 Have Been Stolen by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jun 27, 2016
robosky02:
hello Ednite

I wish to know all about

Makeda, the Queen of Sheba (Saba’)

from the Ethiopian perspective can you help

All i know is that saba went to Israel for a visit but fall in love with king Solmon of Israel and had a child from him named Menelik. But still i don't get why they relate her with igbo ppl on nairaland. I think igbo ppl also have a blood relation with her.

I am very sorry, this is all i know. They haven't taught us much about her story in history class. Few Ethiopians know about her.
Re: The 2016 Ethiopian National Exam For Grade 12 Have Been Stolen by robosky02(m): 2:59pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ednite:

All i know is that saba went to Israel for a visit but fall in love with king Solmon of Israel and had a child from him named Menelik. But still i don't get why they relate her with igbo ppl on nairaland. I think igbo ppl also have a blood relation with her.

I am very sorry, this is all i know. They haven't taught us much about her story in history class. Few Ethiopians know about her.

Would you agree to her being the greatest Queen from Africa?
Re: The 2016 Ethiopian National Exam For Grade 12 Have Been Stolen by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jun 27, 2016
robosky02:

Would you agree to her being the greatest Queen from Africa?

I dnt even know her role
maybe or maybe not
Re: The 2016 Ethiopian National Exam For Grade 12 Have Been Stolen by robosky02(m): 3:05pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ednite:

I dnt even know her role
maybe or maybe not

is there any trace of her children today in Ethiopia?
Re: The 2016 Ethiopian National Exam For Grade 12 Have Been Stolen by robosky02(m): 3:08pm On Jun 27, 2016
what about

Kandake Empress of Ethiopia
Re: The 2016 Ethiopian National Exam For Grade 12 Have Been Stolen by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 27, 2016
robosky02:

is there any trace of her children today in Ethiopia?

well, the emporors of Ethiopia have blood relation with her
Including emperor haileselassie. But today, it's hard to find the others having her blood.
Re: The 2016 Ethiopian National Exam For Grade 12 Have Been Stolen by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 27, 2016
robosky02:
what about
Kandake Empress of Ethiopia
SMH I dnt know her, I have to read historical fictions this summer. I am feeling so shameful
Re: The 2016 Ethiopian National Exam For Grade 12 Have Been Stolen by robosky02(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2016
Ednite:

SMH
I dnt know her,
I have to read historical fictions this summer.
I am feeling so shameful

that's ok

every one sure knows something but not every thing
Re: The 2016 Ethiopian National Exam For Grade 12 Have Been Stolen by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 27, 2016
robosky02:

that's ok
every one sure knows something but not every thing
thanks for the cheer up

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Soldiers From Other ECOWAS Countries Occupy The Streets Of Gambia / Which Country Does Israel Fear The Most And Why? / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting Army Chief

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.