Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,472 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:19 AM

Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. (5300 Views)

Current Vacancies At Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited / Fresh Vacancies In The Oil And Gas Industry / Current Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by donald1010(m): 9:43am On Jun 14, 2016
we currently require the services of:

1. an INTERN,
2. an ACCOUNTANT,
3. a TECHNICIAN,
4. a LOADER,
5. an INVENTORY OFFICER,
6. a DISPATCH RIDER.
7. an ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER.

NOTE; the post of an INTERN and ACCOUNTANT should be Lagos base.

while others should be based in Calabar.

1 Like

Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by donald1010(m): 9:45am On Jun 14, 2016
Accountant also needed in calabar terminal too.
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by Destined2win: 9:51am On Jun 14, 2016
Good of you
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by kumulus(m): 10:05am On Jun 14, 2016
Coming tru....make dem on light abeg...my pc no get back up. #Sharp

Op pls when is the closing date
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by donald1010(m): 10:13am On Jun 14, 2016
Still open for now....
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by Emempaul(m): 11:01am On Jun 14, 2016
please wat of technician is it mechanical or electrical
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by kumulus(m): 11:10am On Jun 14, 2016
donald1010:
Still open for now....

Okay thanks... I sent you a pm, please do check.
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by xsanctus(m): 11:13am On Jun 14, 2016
PLEASE FOR THE INTERN POSITION, DO YOU MEAN GRADUATE INTERN OR UNDERGRADUATE INTERN??
donald1010:
1. an INTERN,
2. an ACCOUNTANT,
3. a TECHNICIAN,
4. a LOADER,
5. an INVENTORY OFFICER,
6. a DISPATCH RIDER.
to apply, forward your cv's and a brief formal application to fohuabunwa@zone4energy.com
stating the post applied for.
this is my own way of giving and assisting too as i also got my current job via nairaland few months ago and to God be the glory, i'm now the one in position of recruiting as i am the admin.supervisor...the company's name is zone4energy...all the best my peeps.
i shall await your cv's and treat fairly by merit. you can as well communicate me via 07068623739 but don't flash and don't call during office hour...
Best Regards,

1 Like

Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by Ayoola171(m): 11:44am On Jun 14, 2016
What are the qualifications for the Lagos base opening? thanks.
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by millhouse: 12:08pm On Jun 14, 2016
J
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by niceeric(m): 12:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
God bless you brother....wish everyone who got jobs and are in the position to recruit do same as you've done.

applied for the post of an Intern though I'm a graduate Engineer. Hope I fit in?Thanks once again.
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by Appliedmaths(m): 1:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
donald1010:

1. an INTERN,
2. an ACCOUNTANT,
3. a TECHNICIAN,
4. a LOADER,
5. an INVENTORY OFFICER,
6. a DISPATCH RIDER.

to apply, forward your cv's and a brief formal application to fohuabunwa@zone4energy.com

this is my own way of giving and assisting too as i also got my current job via nairaland few months ago and to God be the glory, i'm now the one in position of recruiting as i am the admin.supervisor...the company's name is zone4energy...all the best my peeps.
i shall await your cv's and treat fairly by merit. you can as well communicate me via 07068623739 but don't flash and don't call during office hour...

Best Regards,

please whats the qualification for the position of the administrative officer?
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by bluesaint(m): 1:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
Please what is the name of the company? Thank you.
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by splendid2: 2:16pm On Jun 14, 2016
OP please what's the qualification for a loader or a dispatch rider. I'm a Chemical Engineer and also a safety supervisor, please which post do you think I fit in the most
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by akp202(m): 2:18pm On Jun 14, 2016
donald1010:
Accountant also needed in calabar terminal too.
what qualification do u need for the position of an accountant?
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by EFGH: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
I have send you a mail sir.
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by betty1983(f): 2:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
please, is there any opening for Admin officer in Lagos too?
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by Appliedmaths(m): 2:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sent a mail for administrative officer (calabar; Mr odoro), please kindly consider.
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by rildwanullahi(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
donald1010:

1. an INTERN,
2. an ACCOUNTANT,
3. a TECHNICIAN,
4. a LOADER,
5. an INVENTORY OFFICER,
6. a DISPATCH RIDER.

Best Regards,
Please should Lagos based technician not border applying, am ready to relocate
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by koife(m): 3:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Just applied and I am based in calabar, pls see below, I am the individual concerned.
Hello house,
Permit me start by introducing myself. I am Efiok joseph, I hold Bachelors of Science Degree in Marine chemistry(2008), Masters of Science Degree in PHysical Chemistry(Distinction :4.4-2015). I may not be the best brain around but I am humble, teachable and versatile. I am putting up this thread because at this stage in my life, I am having a great pressure within and outside my sphere of influence. I have done everything I think is worthwhile to have a descent life. I. Am almost feeling frustrated and depressed, this is due to the fact that at 30+ and still living in my parents house (insult me if you like), I feel I am just alone in this entire world. I can barely afford basic need of life. Before you crucify and blame everything on my laziness, let me give a bit of what I have been up to lately.

Rewind to 2008/2009- I had a job with a hotel..was paid 7 thousand as start up, I took up the job not even considering my academic status, I believed in God, while I was there I was able to save money and I enroled in many trainings and seminars. Some include basic safety course, customer service relationship, I also obtained a diploma in basic ict/computer appreciation, oil tanker farmilirization, LNG HSSEQ and other related oil and gas certificate courses. I saved enough money to buy a car and registered business name as a logistic enterprise, I was able to get an office space for that but some how high taxing and unfriendly business environment made me close down the office and returned to taxi (town drop) services. I had an accident and was forced to sale the car into instead of total loss, i could no longer afford my rent and moved in with my parents, i was devasted. As the saying goes that quitters never win and winnersnnever quit, I picked up my pieces, swallowed my pride and enrolled in sure-p, luckily I made it through the selection process and I was placed as an intern with an entertainment company with 15k take home after all sortings.

I simultaneously ran this alongside my MSc program which I almost single handedly sponsored myself till late last year..well, I had a further knock when in lost my 4yrs+ relationship, my fiancee who was hitherto very supportive left without any sign, I went bipolar, I hated life and depression set in. I sometimes wonder if there anyone out there with my kind of experience....as I write this I am sitted on the road side, I am confused, I am tired, I am teary...I sometimes think I have offended God so much that he has forgotten about me. I have updated my CV, I have applied for countless jobs, adjusting my CV accordingly. I have tried my hands on all sort of things, from marketing job, phone call business, laundry services trust me, have hustled. Many times I have contemplated suicide but I know its not the best option coz I would break the heart of my parents and all those who believed and invested in me and most importantly God. I have listened to lost of motivational/inspirational CD to stir my faith, but trust me its as if its taking forever, I ammlossing it BIG TIME.

I have read of stories here on nairaland about people who carried placard and some how were lucky, this is my own placard ooo, i am using this opportunity to beg you all for your assistance for a JOB or a loan.....I have written my proposals for companies telling them about the ideas I have but some of them end up hijacking them. I seriously need an urgent help, even if as PA, voluntary, paid, partial paid...anything' I am ready to relocate if need be.
Thank you and God bless you.
Kindly reach me through
08030972730, 08078661082

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 14, 2016
What is the name of your company and office address ?
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jun 14, 2016
donald1010 pls bro, can someone from another state other than the two u mentioned above, apply?
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by cutiemoi: 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
finally..there is something for us in calabar......Thanks and God bless
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by kumulus(m): 10:23pm On Jun 14, 2016
Sent in my resume and cover letter. Hopefully I will be considered. #Grace
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by donald1010(m): 9:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Thanks for all your mails....please the mails are enough please...i already have about 230 mails for these vacancies..

will contact for interviews...

Regards,

3 Likes

Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by Ublaize: 4:02pm On Jul 18, 2016
donald1010:
Thanks for all your mails....please the mails are enough please...i already have about 230 mails for these vacancies..

will contact for interviews...

Regards,

Thank you for your post! Please why the delay in calling for interviews? We may need some enlightenment to calm our anxieties.
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by donald1010(m): 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good evening all, kindly stop sending me mails please. the vacancy is closed please...

Best Regards,
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by Ublaize: 8:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
donald1010:
Good evening all, kindly stop sending me mails please. the vacancy is closed please...

Best Regards,
Please, kindly answer the last question sir.
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by madri4u: 9:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Scaammmmmmmmm!..make una ready to pay recruitment fees to UBA BANK, CALABAR..
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by Valmesk(m): 10:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
koife:
Just applied and I am based in calabar, pls see below, I am the individual concerned.
Hello house,
Permit me start by introducing myself. I am Efiok joseph, I hold Bachelors of Science Degree in Marine chemistry(2008), Masters of Science Degree in PHysical Chemistry(Distinction :4.4-2015). I may not be the best brain around but I am humble, teachable and versatile. I am putting up this thread because at this stage in my life, I am having a great pressure within and outside my sphere of influence. I have done everything I think is worthwhile to have a descent life. I. Am almost feeling frustrated and depressed, this is due to the fact that at 30+ and still living in my parents house (insult me if you like), I feel I am just alone in this entire world. I can barely afford basic need of life. Before you crucify and blame everything on my laziness, let me give a bit of what I have been up to lately.

Rewind to 2008/2009- I had a job with a hotel..was paid 7 thousand as start up, I took up the job not even considering my academic status, I believed in God, while I was there I was able to save money and I enroled in many trainings and seminars. Some include basic safety course, customer service relationship, I also obtained a diploma in basic ict/computer appreciation, oil tanker farmilirization, LNG HSSEQ and other related oil and gas certificate courses. I saved enough money to buy a car and registered business name as a logistic enterprise, I was able to get an office space for that but some how high taxing and unfriendly business environment made me close down the office and returned to taxi (town drop) services. I had an accident and was forced to sale the car into instead of total loss, i could no longer afford my rent and moved in with my parents, i was devasted. As the saying goes that quitters never win and winnersnnever quit, I picked up my pieces, swallowed my pride and enrolled in sure-p, luckily I made it through the selection process and I was placed as an intern with an entertainment company with 15k take home after all sortings.

I simultaneously ran this alongside my MSc program which I almost single handedly sponsored myself till late last year..well, I had a further knock when in lost my 4yrs+ relationship, my fiancee who was hitherto very supportive left without any sign, I went bipolar, I hated life and depression set in. I sometimes wonder if there anyone out there with my kind of experience....as I write this I am sitted on the road side, I am confused, I am tired, I am teary...I sometimes think I have offended God so much that he has forgotten about me. I have updated my CV, I have applied for countless jobs, adjusting my CV accordingly. I have tried my hands on all sort of things, from marketing job, phone call business, laundry services trust me, have hustled. Many times I have contemplated suicide but I know its not the best option coz I would break the heart of my parents and all those who believed and invested in me and most importantly God. I have listened to lost of motivational/inspirational CD to stir my faith, but trust me its as if its taking forever, I ammlossing it BIG TIME.

I have read of stories here on nairaland about people who carried placard and some how were lucky, this is my own placard ooo, i am using this opportunity to beg you all for your assistance for a JOB or a loan.....I have written my proposals for companies telling them about the ideas I have but some of them end up hijacking them. I seriously need an urgent help, even if as PA, voluntary, paid, partial paid...anything' I am ready to relocate if need be.
Kindly reach me through
08030972730, 08078661082
pls don't fall for the Op,he is a hungry scammer
Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by Valmesk(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
donald1010:

Best Regards,
You need to upgrade,you want play on the minds of gullible graduates and take advantage of them by ripping them off the little money they have,the earlier you retrace your steps the better for you.What will it benefit you to make a fellow graduate cry because of your greed,Please don't allow the vengeful anger of the most high locate you,it will be disastrous.Go and hustle and stop all these childish scam attitudes,get a life.

1 Like

Re: Current Vacancies In An Oil And Gas Industry In Lagos And Calabar. by collinsoft(m): 2:12am On Jul 19, 2016
koife:
Hello house,

Kindly reach me through
08030972730, 08078661082

If all fail then try God. Can you locate OPM in port harcourt. I can assure you your story must change. Meet a strong man of God for deliverance and you story won't remain the same.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Call That Changed My Life...... / Eni Energy Latest Job Recruitment (4 Positions) / Program Assistant Needed At Mercy Corps Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.