Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:30 AM

Ptdf Scholarship - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Ptdf Scholarship (5354 Views)

Ptdf Scholarship Test Format? / Ptdf Scholarship Forms / Ptdf Scholarship For Msc And Phd Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ptdf Scholarship by SholaAina(m): 5:32pm On Jan 26, 2007
Hi nairalanders, what is happening to PTDF scholarship? when will they call for test? anybody with any clues should please help. I also need tips for safety engineering or any other sample questions. I did not submit my NYSC discharge and I dont know if that can stop me from being invited. I realy need help. Hi Big Sam.
Cheers.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by nucleus(m): 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2007
men the same thing goes for me oooo. Infact I don post message for the forum before and unfortunately i did not get a response.
Its good that i have a brother also in the race.
I think it will soon be out maybe by feb i think.
I will post it if i have any info and i hope you will do the same
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by BMusa1(m): 6:30pm On Jan 30, 2007
Hi guyz, PTDF has shortlisted. I saw the list in the Daily Trust newspaper of today. The test is scheduled for the 10th of February, 2007. The venues are dependent on the diff olitical zones. Best of Luck.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by nucleus(m): 10:07pm On Jan 30, 2007
A friend also called me that its out in todays daily trust news paper which I am yet to see
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by Obykings(m): 11:14am On Jan 31, 2007
Can anybody please paste the list of published PTDF names I couldn't lay my hands on the paper, Please i need to know how far with them and other relevant informations,

Call or Text: 08035418861

Thanks.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by ikspencer: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2007
hi guys , am interested in the ptdf scholarship, does it mean it is gone for this year cos would like to to apply. if so when what time of thew year does it come.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by UAYEMEN: 1:53pm On Feb 03, 2007
PleaseĀ  IĀ  was shortlisted 4 d test on the 10th (PTDF) Does anyone know what they ask?
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by etuwoma(m): 8:42pm On Feb 04, 2007
obkings,
check guardian friday feb 2. the list is there.
all the best
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by degbads(m): 5:53pm On Nov 09, 2007
hi uayemen, i saw ur post which said u were invited for the test which took place on 10th february this year, please i applied just recently and expect to be invite4d for the test so i'm hoping you could be of a little help to me, i would have mailed u but your email add is hidden, pls mine is degbads@yahoo.com, 07031294515, pls kindly mail me i've a few questions i'd like to ask you.
thanks
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by prizeless(m): 10:08am On Nov 10, 2007
Ho wdid u guys apply anyway
priestdaprince@yahoo.com
thanks
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by Passworded: 3:59pm On Nov 10, 2007
Guys, Guys, Guys, i wud also need info on this ptdf thing, what is the test format like?, what is expected of applicants, is someone who is almost \completing his nysc eligible?, majorly pls help with the test format, I would also suggest that anyone who would ave answers to these questions should paste them here in the thread. Its more useful for all especially for those who see the message late. thanks
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by degbads(m): 3:19am On Nov 16, 2007
hello EZE IZUCHUKWU(izuu) & Ofoha Chiagoziem Godman reading past posts on this site i gather that guys have written the ptdf test before on feb 10 2007 to be specific could u please help the house with the test format and past questions you'ld be appreciated izuu it appears you've sent this b'4 but that page is apparently no longer on the site pls kindly resend, i would have mailed u but your email add is hidden, please mine is degbads@yahoo.com, 07031294515, thanks
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by eduFancy(m): 5:14pm On Jan 17, 2008
Well, no body seems to know when the next exam will hold. i over heard some body say the exam date is Feb 2nd. i have still not confirm it till this moment. any one got clue?
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by aahmed112: 6:14pm On Jan 17, 2008
the shortlist should be out on monday (21 JAN), so i guess we''l hav 2 wait till den 2 find out! U jus need 2 start readin m8!!
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by babmoses: 12:47pm On Jan 18, 2008
pls guy,which national daily contain the list or is not yet out iam confuse. reply
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by aahmed112: 1:20pm On Jan 18, 2008
Look out for Thisday, Guardian or Daily Trust of Monday, Jan 21, 2008. or u can check their website by then.
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by creationxt(m): 5:50am On Jan 20, 2008
Hello guys, the list is now on the PTDF website,
www.ptdf.gov.ng or more directly at http://www.ptdf.gov.ng/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=50&Itemid=27

The names and the venues are all in the website. The test will take place across the country on 2nd February, 2008.

BEST WISHES TO THOSE SHORTLISTED. ITS MY TURN THIS YEAR. AMEN
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by elijahuche: 1:19pm On Jan 21, 2008
pls kindly tellm me the exact page it is in guardian of today cos i didnt see any thing on ptdf?
also intimate me if its present in other dailies lijke punch,
am waiting, thanks alot
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by kporty(f): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2008
It was in today's THISDAY newspaper(January 21,2007).
check page 32. All the best
Re: Ptdf Scholarship by gravity: 9:05am On Jan 22, 2008
HI LANDERS,

THE LIST IS OUT. U CAN CHECK ONLINE @ WWW.PTDF.GOV.NG

ALL DA BEST

GRAVITY

(1) (Reply)

Internship Connect: Looking For Graduates / Jumia Nigeria Contract Job / ..........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.