Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla (5330 Views)

Wordpress Vs Joomla Vs Drupal; Who Wins? / Boy, 14, Launches Social-Networking Website / Wordpress Vs Joomla,drupal Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by Cactus(m): 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2009
mambenanje:

@inf8nity
You can use Joomla so that you make the cash and give the client a solution
but man if you want a big business, stay off Joomla or spend sometime rewriting the core like Google did with Apache

Seconded

Choosing a solution is not a simple thing to do.

I have a project i may start working on next year. I was thinking of using an opensource but after looking and researching. I will end up paying to have it developed. I dont want to pay. But, that is the best choice to avoid implementation mistakes and have a stable solution. If things fail, then I cant complain my software was bad.
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by mambenanje(m): 4:28pm On Aug 29, 2009
@Cactus
you are the best
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by Nobody: 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2009
thirded, but of course you guyz are right. But then, some of us just want to do it as fast as possible!
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 29, 2009
k, i have made up my mind. Important work should be done properly with dhtml
while low budget CMS wia important is determined by how mush the client is
paying !
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by Cactus(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2009
mambenanje:

@Cactus
you are the best

That's what she said
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2009
Cactus:

That's what she said
And i agree too 100%
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by mambenanje(m): 5:48pm On Aug 29, 2009
@Cactus come out of the shadow
show ya sef on naijaborn.com
and mambenanje is not a She its a He oooh
or what do you mean by

"thats what she said "
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by yawatide(f): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2009
u guys are going off base. It happens all the time. The title of this post doesn't imply in any way that the poster wants to build the next twitter, google, facebook or whatever. We are talking about what is best for what he needs to do now.

Of course, if you want to be innovative, you will not use say joomla, drupal or whatever. It behooves you to be original and start from scratch. It is pretty darn obvious guys. Let's focus on the issue at hand. Bobos wants a solution for something now, not for the next facebook.
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by Nobody: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2009
Well, yawa-ti-de is very close to the point. Coding is not my problem, i just need to get it done the right way, that is the essense of this post.
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by Afam(m): 7:57pm On Aug 29, 2009
Unless the requirements are generic I will advice you develop the application from scratch for you to have complete flexibility and control as against using any CMS. It is a lot simpler than you may think.
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by mambenanje(m): 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2009
@Afam
thats right.
men its been long. I also want you to show ya sef on naijaborn.com lol
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by yawatide(f): 2:17am On Aug 30, 2009
mambe:

r u here to give advice on this post or to promote naijaborn? undecided
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by Nobody: 11:03am On Aug 30, 2009
thanks y'all and Afam, you hav decided to resurface after some time!
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by mambenanje(m): 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2009
@Yawa
I am here to discuss. Or are there any rules how I am suppose to discuss ?
I am not spamming am I lol
Anyway I invite you, Cactus, Afam and Dhtml
I am not inviting everybody or forcing anybody
hope I am not doing anything bad else I go adjust
regards
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by nazar2010: 5:40am On Oct 01, 2010
Joomla web developers are best at joomla and this web development company is working from past 8 years in the industry. Our programmers are highly experienced and technically skilled in the field of joomla and we are the leaders in joomla for designing best website and development in the world

We are specialized in producing professional websites and works with clients to produce simple stylish and good looking web sites. We create websites that are fast, search engines friendly and easy to manage.

Joomla website developers present you with a website designed to catapult your visitors and produce clients.joomla web developers have a growing customer base spanning across the globe which includes Us, Australia, UK & Europe.

As Joomla development is a outsourcing company we can provide you the best joomla website with low cost, reliability good quality, in one complete package.
Joomla has good and better services that clients can get which are worth to their investments.

The services provided by joomla are:
1. Joomla web design and development
2. Joomla portal development
3. Joomla application development
4. Joomla E commerce solutions.
5. Joomla installation and set up Customizations
6. Joomla web site and maintenance
7. Joomla Redesign Services
8. Joomla custom application and Development.
9. Joomla PHP and MYSQL programmer
10. Joomla cms development

The aim of joomla is to give good advantages to customers like low cost, time technology to focus on the core work area and client can achieve business goals easily.

Please visit us:
http://www.joomla-web-developer.com
http://www.joomla-web-designer.com
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by commoninfo: 2:27am On Aug 28, 2012
I am not an experienced web developer. As a lazy and in experienced person, I always like anything simple and that can achieve my dream. I think jomsocial is good for a start. And from there you can navigate your way later. I just use it to set up a social networking site and i like the simplicity. www.christianbrooks.org . If you like to use it i can help you. I have access to unlimited version of it (Unlimited Developer Access), though sold for $499 @ http://www.jomsocial.com/buy-now.html but if you need it i can help you. Call 08056519502. Please, kindly be informed that you can't get it free! Interested? Call: 08056519502
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by agbcomng: 2:56am On Dec 20, 2015
Hi sire is the name, I just downloaded jeemaSms component for joomla2.5 cos I hed it had d capcity 2 integrate with jomsocial send automated sms on registration and for birthday reminder. Wat I wud love 2 no is how to use it. 07060663776 and agent@agb.com.ng are my contacts. U would be well appreviated if u could help me out tnks in advance
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by gowri46: 10:50am On Aug 02, 2017
Joomla is best for website creation. Its just my suggestion.

Please visit us:
https://www.trioangle.com/uber-clone-script/
https://www.trioangle.com/airbnb-clone/

Its helpful for your business.
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by logicspice: 1:31pm On Aug 03, 2017
I am in a usa at the moment, i am wondering which package will be best to develop a social networking website.

1. Direct DHTML
2. DHTML + Joomla
3. Joomla+ DHTML
4. Joomla+ Cbuilder
5. Drupal + DHTML
6. Drupal + Joomla + whatever (it is possible)

Well...and by the way, i must have control over my source codes and contents, just how i want build (joomla, drupal) these social networking app !

i have developed many website in joomla and drupal , check our portfolio : https://www.logicspice.com/portfolio/
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by peterjohnpofi: 7:21am On Nov 14, 2018
Open source platform like "Laravel Ecommerce " and "Codeigniter" will be best option for creating ecommerce or vacation rental or food ordering platform website.
Find the best airbnb clone script at https://www.homestaydnn.com/

Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by Fernandezangeli: 7:16am On May 04, 2019
Joomla is the easy to use and its the best case for website development. For developing the rental sharing business, I would suggest you this Airbnb clone available at https://www.rentallscript.com/
Re: Social Networking Dilema Feat Drupal Vs Joomla by Michael098: 1:18pm On Mar 20
Discover the perfect blend of comfort and convenience with Apptunix's Airbnb clone app development services. Our expert team crafts custom solutions tailored to your unique requirements, ensuring seamless booking experiences for both hosts and guests. Elevate your rental business to new heights with our innovative features, robust security measures, and user-friendly interface. Experience the future of hospitality with Apptunix's Airbnb clone app development solutions.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help, My One Year Old Us Adsense Stopped Displaying Ads / How To Add Your Website Trademark On Videos With Your Android Device / World's Most Dangerous Website. (only For People Wey Get Mind And Guts)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.