Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,225 members, 7,836,095 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu Set To Wed His Make-up Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu Set To Wed His Make-up Artist (589 Views)

Kalu Ikeagwu: "How The Police Arrested Me In Lagos" / Kalu Ikeagwu And Ijeoma's White Wedding In Enugu (Photos) / Kalu Ikeagwu On Her Marriage To Ijeoma Eze (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu Set To Wed His Make-up Artist by jessicajay(f): 11:41am On Jun 14, 2016
Hi ladies, one of Nollywood’s most eligible bachelor is official off the market as the hunky ‘Dominos ‘actor is set to walk downthe isle. Kalu Ikeagwu is set to marry the love of his life who happens to be a make up artist, Ijoma Eze.

Source: http://blog.iyodatv.com/actor-kalu-ikeagwu-set-to-wed-his-make-up-artist/

Re: Actor, Kalu Ikeagwu Set To Wed His Make-up Artist by jessicajay(f): 11:45am On Jun 14, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How I Stole My Mothers Gold To Pay For Studio Session – Osinachi Crooner Humbles / Comedian DE-DON Share Lovely Photos Of His Family / Celebrity Match-make: Who Should These Nigerian Stars Marry?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.