Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,348 members, 7,860,904 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

How I Stole My Mothers Gold To Pay For Studio Session – Osinachi Crooner Humbles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How I Stole My Mothers Gold To Pay For Studio Session – Osinachi Crooner Humbles (591 Views)

Osinachi Elsa Ezuruonye: Mike Ezruonyes Albino Daughter's 1st Birthday (Photos) / Bobrisky Speaks: "Toyin Lawani Arrested Me, Claimed I Stole Her Cream Customers" / Osinachi Dike Egbeigwe And Ogechi Ogbonna Wed Today (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Stole My Mothers Gold To Pay For Studio Session – Osinachi Crooner Humbles by gistchoice: 11:15pm On Jun 18, 2016
Before his smash hit song, ‘Osinachi’ and it’s subsequent remix with Davido, Humblesmith was like every other struggling musician, who had to go to some lenghts to achieve their dream of ‘Blowing’. One of those lengths involved stealing his mothers gold and punning it.

In a recent interview with Vanguard Humblesmith who is one of eight children soke on some of the struggles he faced before he hit the limelight,

After my relocation to Delta State, things were so rough for me. I made trending shoes, sandals, slippers, and belts and sold them to students and workers just to make some money to pursue my music career and equally fend for myself.

I hustled seriously on the streets to survive; it got to a point that I opened a video rental shop in Asaba. I stole and sold my mom’s gold to pay for my first studio session, but I later confessed and apologized to her, promising to buy her more than what I stole in the nearest future.

We can only hope Osinachi has fetched him enough money to replace her jewelry.

Source: https://www.gistchoice.com

Read full story very funny

http://www.gistchoice.com/2016/06/how-i-stole-my-mothers-gold-to-pay-for.html?m=1

Re: How I Stole My Mothers Gold To Pay For Studio Session – Osinachi Crooner Humbles by Olumidebolu64(m): 11:18pm On Jun 18, 2016
ole!!!!
Re: How I Stole My Mothers Gold To Pay For Studio Session – Osinachi Crooner Humbles by goldbim(f): 11:19pm On Jun 18, 2016
Naso!!still waiting for that artiste that'll say money was not a problem when they started..everybody's always claiming hustler grin.
Re: How I Stole My Mothers Gold To Pay For Studio Session – Osinachi Crooner Humbles by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
oya bring back our mama gold
Re: How I Stole My Mothers Gold To Pay For Studio Session – Osinachi Crooner Humbles by yrret: 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Everybody has story to tell, even a mad man!
Re: How I Stole My Mothers Gold To Pay For Studio Session – Osinachi Crooner Humbles by crazymommy(f): 11:23pm On Jun 18, 2016
Am not surprised.at all..even davido the son of a billionaire dey claim say before him enter music industry him no get shishi for hand or bank account....make Una continue..grin
Re: How I Stole My Mothers Gold To Pay For Studio Session – Osinachi Crooner Humbles by lytech1(m): 11:30pm On Jun 18, 2016
Liar!!! I sabi the guy oo
Re: How I Stole My Mothers Gold To Pay For Studio Session – Osinachi Crooner Humbles by crazymommy(f): 11:40pm On Jun 18, 2016
lytech1:
I sabi the guy oo
Itan...
Re: How I Stole My Mothers Gold To Pay For Studio Session – Osinachi Crooner Humbles by iaamxavier(m): 11:51pm On Jun 18, 2016
everybody be claiming broke back then
buhh wait smith wah msg are u trynna pass here?
Re: How I Stole My Mothers Gold To Pay For Studio Session – Osinachi Crooner Humbles by Nobody: 12:51am On Jun 19, 2016
All these artists saying trash... So we should start stealing from our parents abi?

Ode... angry

Such a bad influence on youths

(1) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Oozes Serious Glam For Glam Africa Magazine (photos) / When You Don't Believe What You Preach / 2016 City People Awards(cpea): Olamide, Wizkid, Davido Leads Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.