Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,256 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Top Six Nigerian Artists With Annoying Song Lyrics - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Six Nigerian Artists With Annoying Song Lyrics (924 Views)

Skiibii Five Star Artists With Aki & Pawpaw Rocking Traditional Wedding(photo,vi / International Record Deals : What Nigerian Artists Need To Know / Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top Six Nigerian Artists With Annoying Song Lyrics by PresleyKuttie(m): 2:06pm On Jun 14, 2016
I know that after this list, some people may tag me as haters, others may tag me as jobless some will even ask me who i epp, but that those not matte to me,
this article is of my opinion and its originally written by :
Presley Iphie Kuttie.
Source - www.nairarich.wapka.mobi
Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Cc : Lalasticlala ,Iamsynord,Mynd44
The list is as follows :
6.)Davido - After the Babe mama Saga and qaurel with Dele Momodu, dude have being trying his best to always throw punch at Dele Momodu in every given opportunity forgeting to deliver the message which the theme of the song at hand directed.
Songs like Osinachi Remix, and Bahd,Baddo Baddest can show you what i mean.
5.)Lil-Kesh - This one don't need an explanatory, his lines are just meaningless, tho most of his songs are hit. (credit go to the producers who feed him with dhope pleasant beats, and also some of act he do feature on his songs...)
Track like Cause trouble would have being a woe had it not being for Ycee and Pheels the awesome Producer.
4.)Slow-Dog- I dont even know what is wrong with this one, his lyrics is so annoying and childish, Ibos who can relate to his native tounges can attest to it.
Songs like Aka Gi and others is just unbearable to the ear.
I prefer listening to the dhope beat instead of hearing him disgracing his self in the iota of rapping.
3.)Mc Galaxy - Yes after blasting the scene of Nija entertainment with Nek Unek and Sekem, the singer starts getting annoying.
Up till today am still wondering what he sang on Komolop Cholop and Sukus e.t.c.
2.)Viktor - Lol, just as some of you guys may predict, the Skibi Crooner can't escape this list.
If not for the influence of YBNL, i bet no one would have been calling him show.
1.)Tekno Miles - He is my first in this list, i have'nt be able to pick a single message from his lyrics tho majority of his songs is hit, but i credited that to the beats.
Songs like wash with this wacky lyrics "If you like karate i will teach you mathematics etc..." would'nt have hit the limelight had it been that Majority of Nigerians listen to music based on lyrics, not on sounds.
Goodday Nairalanders.
Bring the bashing on.
Re: Top Six Nigerian Artists With Annoying Song Lyrics by dynicks(m): 2:46pm On Jun 14, 2016
No doubt...

(1) (Reply)

2face (2baba) And Wife Annie Visit Nairobi Animal Orphanage / D'banj Covers July Edition Of S.A Magazine Destiny Man / Actress Stephanie Linus Stunning In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.