Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:07 PM

Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well (6947 Views)

Tekno Rocks Low Cut As Beverly Osu Reacts. Hit Or Miss? / 'You Look Like Bobrisky' - Funke Akindele's Fans As She Rocks Low Cut / Female Entertainers Who Look Gorgeous Rocking Low-Cut (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Aiholi(m): 9:55am On Sep 22, 2016
There are so many reservations as to women on short hair but wearing a low cut doesn’t make you less gorgeous in fact it makes you simple and FABulous. For some people less is more and so they chose to be on a low cut.

Recently we have more women going for the really natural looks like Afros, Straw curls, Anita baker and even skin cut. Trust that they all look gorgeous in it. I present to you six Nigerian celebrities who have not disappointed or failed in rocking their low cut.

Chidinma Ekile
Chidinma is a Nigerian singer, songwriter and
stage performer who rose to stardom in 2010 after winning MTN project fame West Africa. She is popularly known with her Kedike single that
became a hit when it was released in 2011 and she is currently signed on Capital Hill records. She is a stunner even in her low cut hairstyle and am sure you would agree with us on that.

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by youngest85(m): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2016
no. 6 got me cracking
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Aiholi(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2016
Munachi Abii
She is a Nigerian rap/hip-hop artist,
songwriter, pageant winner, model and television presenter. She won the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria pageant in 2007 and has been in the limelight ever since then.
She recently decided to switch looks and
she opted for the Low hair cut and it does suit her perfectly.

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Aiholi(m): 10:02am On Sep 22, 2016
Zainab Balogun
Zainab is a gorgeous actress, model amd TV
presenter for a talk show The spot on EbonyLife Tv.
She was born and raised in London but got back
some years ago to contribute in the Nigerian
Entertainment industry. She rocks her low hair cut perfectly well and we must say we love it on her.

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by IamNawty(f): 10:04am On Sep 22, 2016
3. Me !!! I rock mine with class mehn cool

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 22, 2016
I like ladies on low cut, maybe cos of the uniqueness or something!

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Aiholi(m): 10:09am On Sep 22, 2016
IamNawty:

Post ur picture lemme add u..
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 22, 2016
IamNawty:
where have you been undecided undecided
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Aiholi(m): 10:13am On Sep 22, 2016
Omoni Oboli
Omoni is an award winning actress and
producer. She has been in the industry for quite
some time now and she recently produced a movie being Mrs Elliot. She took a turn in her appearance when she stepped earlier their year rocking the short hair style. She is such a beauty.

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by terpenoid(m): 10:14am On Sep 22, 2016
I loved chidinma haircut....dying slowly for dah lady,can someone pls help me with her digits
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Aiholi(m): 10:15am On Sep 22, 2016
Annie Idibia
Mrs Idibia as she is fondly called is an actress and wife of popular Nigerian music act 2face Idibia.
After the birth of her second daughter, she decided to change her looks and she went for a short hairstyle. She has since been rocking this beautiful look.

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Aiholi(m): 10:17am On Sep 22, 2016
Adaeze Yobo
Adaeze Yobo is a former Most Beautiful Girl in
Nigeria and also the step daughter of former
football player John Fashanu who is now married to her mother.
She represented Nigeria in Miss World
contest in South Africa in 2008, and in 2010 she
married football star Joseph Yobo and they have a son together. Don’t we just love the short hair on her? Yes we do and you can attest to that......

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Aiholi(m): 10:18am On Sep 22, 2016
feel free to add urs
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Aiholi(m): 10:19am On Sep 22, 2016
terpenoid:
I loved chidinma haircut....dying slowly for dah lady,can someone pls help me with her digits

Bros naso u like am reach? Oya take
08142836***

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Aiholi(m): 10:23am On Sep 22, 2016
Cc:MissyB3 Ijebabe Fynestboi
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by IamNawty(f): 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2016
MissHatey:
where have you been undecided undecided
bestieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss I miss u I love you kiss smiley
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Ozavize88(f): 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2016
Beautiful ladies everywhere¡

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by abdeiz(m): 6:35pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ozavize88:
Beautiful ladies everywhere¡
just like you
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 22, 2016
IamNawty:
bestieeeeeeeeeeeeeeee kiss I miss u I love you kiss smiley
they Don ban all my accounts oo just this one cheesy and I don't want to be using this one self
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by IamNawty(f): 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
HateU2:
they Don ban all my accounts oo just this one cheesy and I don't want to be using this one self
haaaa kilode? U don go cause trouble everywhere abi
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 22, 2016
IamNawty:
haaaa kilode? U don go cause trouble everywhere abi
one eddiot attacked me and I just return am small cheesy.
How are you jare bday gir smiley

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 22, 2016
Such pretty Ladies!
I tried the low cut thing sha

But it's not my calling grin
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by IamNawty(f): 8:37pm On Sep 22, 2016
HateU2:
lol bday girl nibo ore grin u knw sept is full of bufdaes.. We r d result of All d gbenshing our parent did during Christmas grin grin
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Nobody: 8:39pm On Sep 22, 2016
IamNawty:
lol bday girl nibo ore grin u knw sept is full of bufdaes.. We r d result of All d gbenshing our parent did during Christmas grin grin
hahahahahah

Oremi oooo
You don calculate am wella cheesy
O ti corrupt ju

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by IamNawty(f): 8:47pm On Sep 22, 2016
HateU2:
hahahahahah

Oremi oooo
You don calculate am wella cheesy
O ti corrupt ju
lol dats d truth nah

R u seeing dat adewumi Ope thread? Hurry there now
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2016
IamNawty:
lol dats d truth nah

R u seeing dat adewumi Ope thread? Hurry there now
yes nah. I tire since morning oo oremi.
The thing tire me oo on top that quin girl
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by IamNawty(f): 9:02pm On Sep 22, 2016
HateU2:
yes nah. I tire since morning oo oremi.
The thing tire me oo on top that quin girl
abi Dey ban u frm romance section ni ore? Let's go der na
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 22, 2016
IamNawty:
abi Dey ban u frm romance section ni ore? Let's go der na
no ooo. Oya now wink
My partner in crime

1 Like

Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Aiholi(m): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2016
HateU2:

Happy Birthday IamNawty.... Many more prosperous years ahead
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Aiholi(m): 9:25pm On Sep 22, 2016
Ebiz12:
Such pretty Ladies! I tried the low cut thing sha
But it's not my calling grin
Eyha sorry.. God'll rememba u in d next life
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by IamNawty(f): 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2016
Aiholi:

Happy Birthday IamNawty.... Many more prosperous years ahead
lol tnx dear.. Bt don't mind hatey ooo my day is Nextwk

Howdy
Re: Six Nigerian Celebrities Who Rock Their ‘low Cut’ Perfectly Well by Aiholi(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2016
HateU2 and IamNawty....

A Typical example of...... Where two or more yoruba gals are gathered, there is Amebo in deir midst..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Picture Of Tinsel`s Maltida Obaseki With Her Fiance And New Born Baby / Describe This Ghanaian Lady's Outfit To An Event In One Word! MUST SEE / Toyin Lawani Shares Video Of Her PA Rubbing Her Unclad Butt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.