Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,530 members, 7,861,539 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:08 PM

Help: UNIZIK Admission Status Says " Your Payment Details is Not in the Portal" - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help: UNIZIK Admission Status Says " Your Payment Details is Not in the Portal" (2067 Views)

JAMB 2014/2015 Admission Status To Be Available Online Next Week / Unizik Admission Status / check your futminna remedial/under graduate admission status now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help: UNIZIK Admission Status Says " Your Payment Details is Not in the Portal" by Manchelsea(m): 1:26pm On Aug 29, 2009
[color=#006600][/color]I just checked my admission status (UNIZIK) and it writes " YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS IS NOT IN THE PORTAL,YOU CAN CHECK BACK LATER" so with this info i'm confuse and need your advice. angry angry sad shocked undecided cry
Re: Help: UNIZIK Admission Status Says " Your Payment Details is Not in the Portal" by Mostreall(m): 6:57am On Sep 01, 2009
I also have been checking mine since two days after the released of the post jamb scores,the main thing is for u to post ur jamb and post jamb score,as for me i score 222 and 65, i dont know if they want us to come to school and for checking the status
Re: Help: UNIZIK Admission Status Says " Your Payment Details is Not in the Portal" by Mostreall(m): 7:10am On Sep 01, 2009
Unizik list will soon be out,just as u all know that it is the survival of the fittest and those who could not survive would damp off,pls do not waste ur money for the sake of mark boosting cause non of them are real,the last time i was at ifete,a guy told me that i should bring my candidates that it wount cost more than $100 for each,i laughed and take tn my heel,pls do not be deceived,if u score up to 210 in jamb and 60 in pj ,keep watching
Re: Help: UNIZIK Admission Status Says " Your Payment Details is Not in the Portal" by bighead1(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2009
men watch out it may be that jamb hasn't finished with you
Re: Help: UNIZIK Admission Status Says " Your Payment Details is Not in the Portal" by Mostreall(m): 2:15pm On Sep 02, 2009
Na wa for unizik,i dont know why they love speaking gramer,what i mean is that should in case u have been coming along with them before the exam was conducted, at first they tells us that INVALID REG,INVALID PIN,many student who choose unizik as first and second choice were sent away for unizik unfair treatment,and for those that are fortune to scale through they sat for the exam,the result came out a week later, instead for unizik to state the date which admision status will be out as some school does e.g tasued since they are not on ASUU,the next thing was Your admission status is pending ,now is YOUR PAYMENT DETAILS IS NOT IN THE PORTAL,Unizik should try to stop this that they are doing,why cant they post it that we have to pay before we could access ur status,my brothers and sisters as for me i scored 249 and 74 economics,pls what is my chance

(1) (Reply)

2010 Jambutme Result Information / Lasu Post-utme Form Is Out / 2013/2014 Admission Alvan Ikoku College of Education.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.