Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,864 members, 7,810,293 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:04 AM

MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun (3642 Views)

More Photos From Riot In Uniagric Makurdi This Morning. School Closed Indefinite / Aregbesola Threatens To Expel Students ‘wearing Choir Robes’ To Schools / Christians Will Wear Church Garments To School, If Hijab Verdict Is Implemented (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by metroparrot: 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2016

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Ekugbeh(m): 3:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lolz. Aregbe never shin shum shin.

6 Likes

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by glacswhite: 3:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Hahahahahahahaha......Yoruba People are Funny naturally

6 Likes

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2016
Ok.

I hope the traditionalist will soon follow suit.

The Mass Servers (Catholic goers) should put on their serving dress same goes to the girls (Mary League).

What about the Buddhist, Jewish, Rastafarians and co?

Everybody have the right to practice his/her religion without discrimination .

Well, let see who will soon get tired.
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Luckylife(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2016
This is what happens when misguided government leave their basics responsibilities to play most religious.

4 Likes

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Ofemmanu1: 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Where is egun?
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by STFUand4kMeHARD(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2016
grin
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Babham(m): 4:34pm On Jun 14, 2016
oh my gush.....my state...this can never happen in my lga..trust beater teacher
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Babham(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2016
oh my gush.....my state...this can never happen in my lga..trust those beater teacher
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Holywizard: 5:38pm On Jun 14, 2016
hahahahah dis pictures just made my day...

If 2 say I dey 4 dia condition I 4 cum 2 skul without sandals as an Olumba Olumba high lord coupled wit my White garment & Dada hairstyle

3 Likes

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by MrDude: 5:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
A welcome development indeed cheesy

1 Like

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Paragon001(m): 6:04pm On Jun 14, 2016
Lolll... Dat guy in white though.... LWKMD.
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by felixomor: 6:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
I have a feeling the justice who paased that judgement can see that his or her name will soon enter Guiness book of record as confusion author of the year. Wow, interesting.
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Akious2k2(m): 6:48pm On Jun 14, 2016
Oh my GOD... I attended dis School in d 90's... Baptist High School, Adeeke, Iwo, Osun State... Up School

1 Like

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Earth2Metahuman: 6:49pm On Jun 14, 2016
Argbe wants to mess school conduct up, let's help him.
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Dmillionaire: 7:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
The worst to happen to anybody is falsehood, North and South has no similarities, if not for South West who allowed themselves to be polluted with islamic doctrine through Ushman Danfodio. Northern nigerian are a big headache to the unity of this confusion called nijeriya.

2 Likes

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Without religion, the world would have been very peaceful.

If the Moslems can wear hijab,then everyone is free to publicly display thier religion apparel.

Nonsense govt.

2 Likes

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by bighead1(m): 12:13am On Jun 15, 2016
Aregbe is nothing but fraud
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by darksuit(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2016
Lol Awon Omo FastaFosto
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Nobody: 1:24am On Jun 15, 2016
Nigeria and Confusion . . .

3 Likes

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by chachanga: 2:53am On Jun 15, 2016
Paragon001:
Lolll... Dat guy in white though.... LWKMD.

Na "Most Senior Evangelist Very REverend Prophet" dey load as you see am so grin grin grin

Aregbe's bias started all this crap. When you would have muslim students attending Baptist schools wearing hijab and not vice versa. And to add insult to injury, the christian students aren't allowed to express such levels of religious freedom; then you would only have been insulting their intelligence. And for a man claiming such mental powers as he boasts, this is "riverside tomfoolery" at its best!

It would have been best if he stayed out of it, the masses always sort themselves out. He's only starting a trend of religious discrimination that wouldn't end with his administration. I don't know why most mentally lazy Nigerian politicians think with their bu.ttholes!

AregbeRascal indeed!!
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Rilwayne001: 4:57am On Jun 15, 2016
grin

Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Brayss(m): 6:40am On Jun 15, 2016
This is nonesense.....Highly Dsapointed from Osun Gov..we Ar Nigeria nt Islamic Country infact am a muslim bt The Gov dnt nid it
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Nobody: 7:22am On Jun 15, 2016
grin BLACK FEOFLE, DAT IS WE!
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Angelo45(m): 8:56am On Jun 15, 2016
Osun state got it all wrong. They are religious schools and government schools as well, if you want to involve your religion in academics then go to a religious school. We have Islamic schools,seminary schools and other religious schools. For crying out loud this is a government institution. Dem just won bring politics for this small children head angry
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by omitade01: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2016
Babham:
oh my gush.....my state...this can never happen in my lga..trust beater teacher

There is no beater teachers again in osun my brother, i av a lot of friends in the teaching service and i ll tell you that all of them do choose to spare their rods if the child is spoilt its better to them getting raped or wounded
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2016
This whole thing doesn't make any sense!
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by cckris: 9:56am On Jun 15, 2016
IdisuleOurOwn:
Ok.

I hope the traditionalist will soon follow suit.

The Mass Servers (Catholic goers) should put on their serving dress same goes to the girls (Mary League).

What about the Buddhist, Jewish, Rastafarians and co?

Everybody have the right to practice his/her religion without discrimination .

Well, let see who will soon get tired.

These TERRORIST JIHADISTS don't know that Christians in Nigeria can subdue them, even without physical weapons.
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by dikeigbo2(m): 12:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
Confusions,confusions, confusions

Ogbeni Aregbe.....all these hijab you are sharing .....diaris goduooooo..
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by hardbody: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Chai....like say I dey this school, check out my attire as a traditionalist

Clean shaven head, rubbed with palm oil
White chalk around my left eye
Red bandana across my forehead
Coloured feather stuck in the bandana towards the left ear
Red wrapper tied from the chest down
Half calabash filled with ground charcoal
No foot wear
Staff that jingles
Dead scorpion tied to my left wrist

And a typing else my daddy gives me to wear.

Them for freedom of wearing cloth
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by hardbody: 7:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Chai....like say I dey this school, check out my attire as a traditionalist

Clean shaven head, rubbed with palm oil
White chalk around my left eye
Red bandana across my forehead
Coloured feather stuck in the bandana towards the left ear
Red wrapper tied from the chest down
Half calabash filled with ground charcoal
No foot wear
Staff that jingles
Dead scorpion tied to my left wrist

And a anything else my daddy gives me to wear.

Them for see freedom of wearing cloth
Re: MORE PHOTOS: Children Wears Church Garments To Schools In Osun by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2016
They should at least wear a uniformed choir robe ,not these multi colored robes of different sizes.

(1) (Reply)

Lol! See Hilarious Definitions To This Everyday Words That Will Crack You Up / Mathematicians And Thinkers Can You Solve This / Unilag V.c Watching Hostel Boys Playing Football.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.