Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,398 members, 7,846,670 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

STEVEN SPIELBERG (success Story) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / STEVEN SPIELBERG (success Story) (496 Views)

Lagos @50 My Success Story / Create Your FREE My Lagos Success Story Design / Steven Keshi Dies Suddenly At 54 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

STEVEN SPIELBERG (success Story) by nugavilleshine: 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2016
Born on December 18, 1946, in Cincinnati, Ohio, Steven Spielberg was an amateur filmmaker as a child. He went on to become the enormously successful and Academy Award-winning director of such films as Schindler's List, The Color Purple, E.T.: The Extra-Terrestrial, Saving Private Ryan, Catch Me If You Can, Lincoln and Bridge of Spies. In 1994, he co-founded the studio Dreamworks SKG, which was purchased by Paramount Pictures in 2005.

Early Career
Filmmaker, director and producer Steven Allan Spielberg was born on December 18, 1946, in Cincinnati, Ohio. An amateur filmmaker as a child, Spielberg moved several times growing up and spent part of his youth in Arizona. He became one of the youngest television directors for Universal in the late 1960s. A highly praised television film, Duel (1972), brought him the opportunity to direct for the cinema, and a long string of hits have made him the most commercially successful director of all time.

(1) (Reply)

Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 / CBN Approves N75billion Loan To Nigerian Farmers / Help A Nairalander Out With Her Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.