Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,359 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Help A Nairalander Out With Her Project - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help A Nairalander Out With Her Project (490 Views)

Money Oriented Or My Dreams? (Help A Brother) / Help a nairalander win this contest. / Help A Nairalander Out - Alexisgist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Nairalander Out With Her Project by PricelexxZiny(f): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2016
Good evening everyone!!
Please I'm a 400 level student of computer science, writing a project on "Artificial Neural Network Algorithm", and I'm working on solar radiation prediction. Currently I'm writing my chapter three, and I'm encountering some difficulties, also another problem is my chapter four, which is where the simulation and experiments will be carried out. Please I'm calling on anybody who can help me out, because l am in deer need of help.......Thanks to the kind people who will be willing to help a sister in distress
Note: I'm working with MATLAB.
Re: Help A Nairalander Out With Her Project by PricelexxZiny(f): 6:06pm On Jul 21, 2016
please l need replies

(1) (Reply)

Do You Remember This Game Back In 1998 / Wishing Our Dream Team The Best Of Luck In Rio! / Avengers To Stop Destruction Of Oil Assets Should FG Meet These 6 Conditions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.