Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,494 members, 7,823,156 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel (49248 Views)

OJB Jezreel Death: Peter Okoye, Stella Damasus, Yvonne Jegede, Others React / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by systemz(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
KcPresh firm now left with Kc
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by Psyrus(m): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Shey egbon won't come and go and rest in peace again because of all this news wey no even get sense sef?
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by Starships4u(m): 5:16pm On Jun 15, 2016
RIP sir.... The'll only keep signing death register after u've gone but the won't bring out a little chunk of the money u helped them make for ur treatment....

1 Like

Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by MCeeShort(m): 5:20pm On Jun 15, 2016
A great man goes home to rest.
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by meltiplexer: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
flokii:

That's life.. You only see them when things are rosy

True talk,to ba lowo lo owo wan ma pe e lokorin akaka omojaya omajaya,to ba safere dia o ha omo araye won ma yin mu....won ma wuko.....woma muju in Evangelist Ebeneezer Obe voice.

I need to make money o, Naijabet man say so
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by Godsproxy: 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
He also produced the popular radio continental jingle
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by Xhady(m): 5:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
Rip to the BEST producer in 9ja
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by hollamanng(m): 5:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Where is yemi Alade
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 15, 2016
dont8:
Amen. We will surely miss him
Lalasticlala
When last you visit am?
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
op until his date abiwelldone oh
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by dont8(m): 6:07pm On Jun 15, 2016
Love Machine:
When last you visit am?
Must I visit him before I miss him? Besides, I grew up in Shitta area of Surulere where he calls home.

May his soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by Jenero200(m): 7:23pm On Jun 15, 2016
A great loss!!
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by logicab: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
Oyimeoyimemua:
op until his date abiwelldone oh
He wrote it the way he pronounces it. grin
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by iykeany: 8:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
Life is indeed ephemeral, we are here today and tomorrow we are no more. People always ask why the good ones die early? Whereas the bad or wicked ones live to a ripe old age. I think the Bible actually answered that, God is taking them way so they won't experience the perilous times, but they've made their mark and have stamped their feet in the sands of time. So it is left for the living to sow seeds that will outlive them.

Eternity is real. Where you choose to spend yours is a function of how you lived your life here(on earth).

RIP OJB Jezreel!!!
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2016
logicab:
He wrote it the way he pronounces it. grin
lolz
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by kellyJames5(m): 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2016
you forgot
Jazzman olofin
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by kellyJames5(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
you forgot
Jazzman olofin
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by kellyJames5(m): 9:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
you forgot
Jazzman olofin
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by YOLO1(m): 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
Whr is Durella? His career finished when he refused to prostrate for OAU students at amphitheatre
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by Rick9(m): 11:30pm On Jun 15, 2016
The real heroes don't get all the glory, Ojb really contributed alot to NIGERIA music industry, even though I was still a toddler in his active days, I respect him so much. R.i.p OJB ur death is kinda painful tho
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by Sarkay31: 3:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Olasco93:
Cyrus Da Virus need to be on the list too.

Where is Durella ''King of the Zanga'' self?
jazzman olofin had no other producer than OJB
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by whitelondon: 4:48am On Jun 16, 2016
Luxiana19:
Durella!! I really thought that guy was going to blow more than this.. Eeya

RIP to the dead.

Is Durella dead
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by sunnyud: 5:03am On Jun 16, 2016
RIP , though song writers are needed in other world.
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by sunnyud: 5:06am On Jun 16, 2016
RIP
Re: 5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel by holla2bohsun(m): 7:40am On Jun 16, 2016
I told you this year, we are committed to making you a landlord in Lagos. So with 250k u can own a land. Just 250k every month for 3months and that's it. You are a landlord in LEKKI. Don't miss out, Pls call mike on +234 818 965 6821 , or whatsapp ope on 08023130043.
# Belvicgardins , # landlordtoday ,# Lekkilands .

(1) (2) (Reply)

2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First / Laycon Gets A Two-Bedroom Apartment At Flourish Residences, Bodija Lagos / Portable Shutdown Mall For Muslims To Celebrate Ramadan (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.