Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,046 members, 7,828,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Three Years Cloud Hosting For Just 2$ - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Three Years Cloud Hosting For Just 2$ (1039 Views)

Cheap Cloud Hosting-linux / Reliable Cloud Hosting For Your Website / What Precisely Is Cloud Hosting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Years Cloud Hosting For Just 2$ by IgiveFreebies: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2016
Nairalanders, As my name implies, this is my first post and it starts with this Room.

Only those that know the value will grab it.

Buy One Master Cloud Host and Get $358 OFF for 3 years.! $2 Only for 3 Years!

Harry Up! Get This Free Offer Today.

Promo Code: 358OFF
Link : [size=14pt]One Cloud Hosting [/size]
100% SSD DRIVERS
Cent os 7.1, PHP 7.0, cPanel Latest Powered, MySQL 5.7
Re: Three Years Cloud Hosting For Just 2$ by iPrevail(m): 7:25am On Jun 15, 2016
IgiveFreebies:
Nairalanders, As my name implies, this is my first post and it starts with this Room.

100% SSD DRIVERS

How about domain name purchase? No freebies?
Re: Three Years Cloud Hosting For Just 2$ by IgiveFreebies: 11:41am On Jun 15, 2016
iPrevail:

How about domain name purchase? No freebies?

as a first timer you can use godaddy 0.9$ one off domain name or get a .xyz domain for 0.15$ that is almost free
Re: Three Years Cloud Hosting For Just 2$ by iPrevail(m): 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
IgiveFreebies:

as a first timer you can use godaddy 0.9$ one off domain name or get a .xyz domain for 0.15$ that is almost free

I want a .com domain mate. wtf am I supposed to do with .xyz? cry
Re: Three Years Cloud Hosting For Just 2$ by bobojoshua(m): 5:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
IgiveFreebies:

Guy, am interested in your offer but want you to give tutorial on how to get .xyz domain names at exactly $0.15 without the whois charges($10) on namecheap.com
Re: Three Years Cloud Hosting For Just 2$ by proxitaly: 12:21am On Jun 16, 2016
bobojoshua:
Guy, am interested in your offer but want you to give tutorial on how to get .xyz domain names at exactly $0.15 without the whois charges($10) on namecheap.com

What are you talking about? whois what? I bought some yesterday without any who is charge. Just remove the whois addition from your cart and you are good to go
Re: Three Years Cloud Hosting For Just 2$ by ugnoble: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2016
IgiveFreebies:

What's the godaddy coupon code? and it's the domain for how long? 1year or 1year+?
Re: Three Years Cloud Hosting For Just 2$ by ugnoble: 8:26am On Jun 16, 2016
IgiveFreebies:

100% SSD DRIVERS

And all this, is the hosting plan renewable after the said years?
Re: Three Years Cloud Hosting For Just 2$ by IgiveFreebies: 10:42am On Jun 16, 2016
ugnoble:

What's the godaddy coupon code? and it's the domain for how long? 1year or 1year+?

Every First timer to godaddy receives it or google "godaddy 0.99$ .com coupon code 2016"

its for 1 year
ugnoble:

And all this, is the hosting plan renewable after the said years?
Yes its renewable but now at the original price or you can choose to be paying monthly or transfer your hosting to another host
Re: Three Years Cloud Hosting For Just 2$ by ugnoble: 10:46am On Jun 16, 2016
IgiveFreebies:

its for 1 year Yes its renewable but now at the original price or you can choose to be paying monthly or transfer your hosting to another host

You mean the offer is no longer available? thanks for the response
Re: Three Years Cloud Hosting For Just 2$ by IgiveFreebies: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2016
ugnoble:

You mean the offer is no longer available? thanks for the response

That is not what i mean. I mean that when you want to renew it after three years you will have to pay the original price.

the offer is still available
Re: Three Years Cloud Hosting For Just 2$ by ugnoble: 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
IgiveFreebies:

That is not what i mean. I mean that when you want to renew it after three years you will have to pay the original price.

the offer is still available

Ok, thanks. problem is that I have firstbank vervecard. can I buy with it.

(1) (Reply)

Web/internet Entrepreneurship Workshop And Empowerment Training In Lagos / What Is The Best Keylogger? / Professional Instagram Advertisement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.