Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:27 AM

Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other (22009 Views)

Tania Omotayo Unfollows Tiwa Savage As Wizkid Steps Out With Tiwa For Lunch / Tania Omotayo: "How Small Doctor Destroyed My Destiny" / Nigerian Celebrities That Should Be Dating Each Other. (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by Flexygist: 6:14pm On Jun 14, 2016
Wizkid and Tania Omotayo were a thing and we loved the pair while they dated. Earlier in the year, Wizkid announced that he was single as he broke up with her lowkey.

However, they both remained friends and continued that way and it appears nothing has changed as Wizkid in a birthday post to Tania Omotayo who turned a year older today gushed away with words.

Celebrating her birthday today, Wizkid gave his ex a sweet shoutout on Twitter saying “Happy birthday to my best friend and the realest person I know. Love always T!”

Below is what some Twitter users shared after Wizkid gave the shoutout:

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/14/wizkid-tania-omotayo-fans-beg-them-to-resume-dating-each-other-following-wizkids-birthday-post/

1 Like

Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jun 14, 2016
Which 1 be their own... undecided

22 Likes

Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by Came: 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
Which kind yeye fan talk this kind thing? Wetin dey stop people from marrying their Loved ones na money, but these people get money dem prefer to dey give ladies belle everywhere dem go .

2 Likes

Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by kimnicki(f): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2016
yeye dey smell

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by goldbim(f): 11:41pm On Jun 14, 2016
Yinmu..like they'll be there when they are having issues..@times,Love is not just enough!!besides,I don't think wizzy is ready to be tamed with commitment. Jst saying lipsrsealed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 1:13am On Jun 15, 2016
blackberlin:
nna help me put question mark oh,I tire ohh

4 Likes

Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by Divineluv14(f): 2:29am On Jun 15, 2016
Jobless fans. What will now happen to his babies Mamas
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by Harmony92(f): 4:06am On Jun 15, 2016
Divineluv14:
I wonder undecided
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by ShutdownBrown24(m): 6:58am On Jun 15, 2016
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by khristals(m): 7:07am On Jun 15, 2016
am really trying hard to give a f**k!

3 Likes

Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by khristals(m): 7:10am On Jun 15, 2016
Divineluv14:

they will continually be supported with fat cheques.. which is more than they deserve undecided

Let them drink milk and stay strong
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by Afrok(m): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2016
The frustrations in this country has made some people who call themselves celebrities' fans to console themselves by meddling into private lifes of others, I mean things that doesn't concern them angry all in the name of attention and joblessness undecided.

1 Like

Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by THONZE(m): 7:45am On Jun 15, 2016
OBASARA GI? ...JJC..I TOO KNOW...ITK...ABEG WIZKID,,LIVE YOUR LIFE.
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by ErnieSmallzz(f): 7:48am On Jun 15, 2016
cnt some people just mind their business undecided.. If they aren't satisfied with the way he lives his life then they should begin a "PEACEFUL PROTEST" for his sake mtchewwwundecided
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by veekid(m): 9:41am On Jun 15, 2016
nonsensically nonsense
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by publicenemy(m): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2016
Jobless people?
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by Addicted2Women: 9:42am On Jun 15, 2016
This is one of the many reasons why I'm antisocial.

People's behaviour and actions annoy the sanity out of me.

Meanwhile, that girl will have many ex boyfriends, why is she not currently dating them ??
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by labakeJ(f): 9:42am On Jun 15, 2016
Beht wahz their own?
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by danduj(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2016
wizzy can never stop cheating abeg
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by psychologist(m): 9:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Buhari.... U see? angry
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by Olawoleni: 9:44am On Jun 15, 2016
veekid:
nonsensically nonsense
danduj:
wizzy can never stop cheating abeg
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by ring7(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2016
Wizkid trending in Nairaland isalrit
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by ednut1(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2016
joblessness no good angry
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by Whizzcute(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2016
begging ke....some ppl tire me
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by Samtoby(m): 9:45am On Jun 15, 2016
Some people are just rétarded.. You don't knw why they brake up but want them to get back together just to satisfy your desire while they live a miserable life.. Later they will claim not to be selfish.

Someone even say they are meant for each other, idiota, How u take know?

As joblessness reach this extent in Nigeria?
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by henrydadon(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2016
undecided
Perfect example of what u call enemy of progress so she should keep dating wizkid after two baby mama and two children that he has refuse to take responsibility of

Assuming Tania nah broke girl like Annie idibia now it will be a different story.. but tania is a very rich well to do girl ..and she obviously not after wizkid money or his small dick

Some of this so called fans should better upgrade their brain to the latest version..seem their brain is outdated.

1 Like

Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by haywire07(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2016
And dis same pple will criticize her for staying in a relationship where her boyfriend has baby mamas .
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by UIA04(f): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2016
Indeed
I doubt it will ever work our between them. Tania seems like a good sweet girl she can't keep up with the fast lifestyle of an hip hop artiste.
This is one of the clear situations that show that love isn't all that matters in a relationship. Because they obviously love each other.

Wizkid on the other hand is a very ambitious young man just like Chris Brown, I doubt he would give up his career for marriage at this time. This might affect him in future cause its so difficult to find faithful partners these days especially with the success he has.

2 Likes

Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by Israellb(m): 9:46am On Jun 15, 2016
blackberlin:
I wonder ooo

1 Like

Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 15, 2016
I thought this Tania got married to a black guy few months ago ? una wan make she leave her home?

1 Like

Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by jazinogold(m): 9:47am On Jun 15, 2016
grin
Re: Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 15, 2016
Seeing things from far, i guess the fans were paid to do so undecided either by wizzy or T lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (Reply)

MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court / Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls / Shan George Asks Questions About Sleeping With A Pastor And Using Money Gotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.