Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls (22013 Views)

Chioma, Davido's Dad & Ubi Franklin Storm Davido's Away Festival In Atlanta / Tboss Flies In Private Jet With Ubi Franklin To Watch Nigeria's Match / Photo Of Ubi Franklin's Handshake That Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by itspzpics(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2019
According to recent report, Accused Record label boss Ubi Franklin who got a millionaire big girl pregnant, was pictured with Nigerian Billionaire Tony Elumelu as they both shares adorable photos together.

Meanwhile Ubi Franklin also limit comments to to three people may be this is done to avoid trolls.

See more photos below

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/ubi-franklin-spotted-with-tony-elumelu-limit-comments-to-aviod-trolls/

L

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by itspzpics(m): 10:24pm On May 25, 2019
See Some Sexy Photos of the Rumoured Impregnated girl and reactions from People => HERE

He wrote ;

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by Nobody: 10:43pm On May 25, 2019
Nice quote, "No one gets there by doing it alone" no wonder you've been scaming women to amass wealth? He does know how to get his preys. I don't blame him.

1 maybe a mistake.
2 may also be considered a mistake, but from 3-4, it's intentional. I blame the ladies for not doing their homework on the guy.

29 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by matify83: 11:02pm On May 25, 2019
I hope he's not frolicking with him for a loan to complete his "hotel "

He has been linked with too many scams lately.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by princechurchill(m): 11:49pm On May 25, 2019
He's trying to borrow money and pay those women he's owing

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by Nickijoy(f): 7:08am On May 26, 2019
Those guys up there are wicket, see bashing grin

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by itspzpics(m): 4:07pm On May 26, 2019
Cc lalasticlala
Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:17pm On May 26, 2019
Yahoooo

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by meobizy(f): 8:18pm On May 26, 2019
What else will Ubi Franklin do this week?
I guess we have to wait and see because only time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by juddybrown(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2019
las las money is d koko
Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by nofuckz(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2019
Nigga an ambitious gigglo so we heard.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by nicepoker101(m): 8:20pm On May 26, 2019
This ekori man be causing wahala up and down grin

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 26, 2019
I am sure he has gone to borrow money from Tony Elumelu

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by bitingcool: 8:21pm On May 26, 2019
Father Ubriham

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by Rilley(m): 8:22pm On May 26, 2019
Bad guy
Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by Shezkid: 8:22pm On May 26, 2019
Oga wan collect loan grin

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by lakoowe: 8:22pm On May 26, 2019
Seen cheesy
Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:22pm On May 26, 2019
Nickijoy:

As in eh!
If he had gone to borrow money, he go show picture to tell everybody?
So, some people don go dey masturbate for Ubi page now to know what he does every second!
Na wa o!
Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by Omihanifa: 8:24pm On May 26, 2019
Guy man undecided he snapped this picture for a purpose grin
Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by goldenceo1: 8:25pm On May 26, 2019
While disabled the comment option?

This guy needs a PR team to help him managed its already damaged reputation...
Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by Houseofglam7(f): 8:25pm On May 26, 2019
Nonsense
Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by jimi4us: 8:37pm On May 26, 2019
I hope Elumelu won't open the book of lamentation soon on how he was duped

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by Zico5(m): 8:37pm On May 26, 2019
This guy is just destroying his life and reputation with his careless attitude. He supposed to learn from his first mistake by correcting his way but he just dipped his hand in the dirt just to prove his stupidity. Lilian Esoro is just lucky to have moved on. But I'm sure the guy will meet his Waterloo very soon.

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by AerialMapper: 8:38pm On May 26, 2019
Ubi!! Don't get him pregnant

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by vioment: 8:40pm On May 26, 2019
Ubi dey find new investors for him borrowing business. The guy too much for him business.

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by greggng: 8:40pm On May 26, 2019
I am beginning to like this guy...it seems he has the right words to confuse women....imagine an old woman not ashame of telling the world that a small boy like ubi pregnanted her...did he force her to carry belle?

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by Planet3xi: 8:41pm On May 26, 2019
Nickijoy:

In fact the bashing no be here oh
Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by emerged01(m): 8:45pm On May 26, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Nonsense
There are two sides to every story. We all should be waiting to hear from him. Criticizing him without hearing his own side is more like a jungle justice.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Spotted With Tony Elumelu, Limits Comments To Avoid Trolls by Tallesty1(m): 8:52pm On May 26, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
Nice quote, "No one gets there by doing it alone" no wonder you've been scaming women to amass wealth? He does know how to get his preys. I don't blame him.

1 maybe a mistake.
2 may also be considered a mistake, but from 3-4, it's intentional. I blame the ladies for not doing their homework on the guy.
But why are the ladies on the internet and not in court.

Why hasn't any of them contacted EFCC.

These and more are questions you should ask before jumping to conclusions.

The ladies presented signed documents so it's a loan and not fraud, prolly why he's quiet and the ladies ain't in court yet.

I know a few businesses guys that don't do business with a kobo of their own, all nah borrowed money. If time to pay comes and he fails to pay then you call him out as a debtor not fraudster.

I am not surprised at the comments sha, Nigerians usually fall victim of one side of the story.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji: Our Government Should Bury Their Head In Shame / Fans Beg Wizkid & Tania Omotayo To Resume Dating Each Other / Caption This Photo Of Sound Sultan,ay And 2face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.