Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On (3844 Views)

Invest Between 10k To 100k And Make 50% Profit Every Week / What Can I Invest With 120k / Do You Know About ARM Investment? Kindly Advice Me Before I Invest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On by mathprofs0381: 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2016
I am a graduate,managing myself in one private school,I know I'm good at teaching (mathematics/further mathematics and physics) but I'm being over-used and under-paid (less than #23,000).
I am planning of leaving at the expiration of the third term(July),by then I would have been able to save little money.
I want to know if there is any business I can invest not more than #30,000 on with little returns to keep the body,spirit and soul together.Till I find a better option
Thanks
Re: What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On by Erebeshe: 9:01pm On Jun 14, 2016
mathprofs0381:
I am a graduate,managing myself in one private school,I know I'm good at teaching (mathematics/further mathematics and physics) but I'm being over-used and under-paid (less than #23,000).
I am planning of leaving at the expiration of the third term(July),by then I would have been able to save little money.
I want to know if there is any business I can invest not more than #30,000 on with little returns to keep the body,spirit and soul together.Till I find a better option
Thanks
no scan...just a hustler like you...you are sure to get 30% return on ur investment...no matter hw much
Re: What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On by mathprofs0381: 9:12pm On Jun 14, 2016
Erebeshe:

no scan...just a hustler like you...you are sure to get 30% return on ur investment...no matter hw much
let's talk on whatsapp
0,8,1,6,9,4,2,five,6,seven,2
Re: What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On by ShoppersLodge: 2:17am On Jun 15, 2016
mathprofs0381:
Thanks
Good morning,

I saw your post and will like to invite you to my office and let's have a business discussion and a relationship together , if you are in Lagos. I am a young businessman with an integrity, so this is why I always want to see and meet whoever that I want to have a dealings with. Surely, your N30,000 is still ok to earn you profit that can take care of you in a day. You can also build yourself from it, if you are good to manage a resource.

Dont be surprise you are reading from me at this hour of the day. I love working on the internet at this pleasant hours of the days. Moreso, I am a Muslim and preparing for Fasting and Prayers.

So let me know, if you will like to meet me so that I can fix an appointment for you.

Have a nice day.
Re: What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On by mathprofs0381: 7:24pm On Jun 15, 2016
ShoppersLodge:

Good morning,

I saw your post and will like to invite you to my office and let's have a business discussion and a relationship together , if you are in Lagos. I am a young businessman with an integrity, so this is why I always want to see and meet whoever that I want to have a dealings with. Surely, your N30,000 is still ok to earn you profit that can take care of you in a day. You can also build yourself from it, if you are good to manage a resource.

Dont be surprise you are reading from me at this hour of the day. I love working on the internet at this pleasant hours of the days. Moreso, I am a Muslim and preparing for Fasting and Prayers.

So let me know, if you will like to meet me so that I can fix an appointment for you.

Have a nice day.

oooh! I would have loved us to see,but I am in Ibadan

1 Like

Re: What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On by passyhansome(m): 8:40pm On Jun 15, 2016
30% of your investment monthly income contact me
Re: What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On by grownaira: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
mathprofs0381:
Thanks

The purchasing power of many Nigerians is currently very low, this by extension makes us limit the way we spend the little cash we have at hand. We only spend on things that are very necessary.

So if you want to start a new business with limited resources, make sure what you want to sell is geared towards those necessities. Food is a good example.

Will share some ideas with you if you understand/get the points above.
Re: What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On by fxid10(m): 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
My brother there is a whole lot of business you can do with that amount of money, even with less. I will advise that you do a business you can touch and feel, and there are a lot of such businesses, even in your area. If you know what business to do, and how to do it, and you are not in anyway greedy, you will succeed in any kind of business in Nigeria.
Now let me suggest one business to you. Do you know what they call tokunbo items, like shoes, clothes and bags? Some call them ok shoes, bags and clothes. And then we have okirika or tokunbo jeans. Let me share this with you, what a guy did after reading my article on second hand items called tokunbo. He went to a popular market in port harcourt and bought 5 jean trousers, each cost #1000, meaning that the 5 cost #5000. He took them to another part of port harcourt and sold them at #2000 each. How much profit did he make? 100% profit,abi? in just 4days. You can get jeans trousers and Women gowns at a very cheap rate in some markets in Nigeria. Try to locate such markets. Take whatever you buy there to another area and sell. But remember, do not be greedy. Do not place high price on your items. People are succeeding everyday in this business. If you have 1 head,2 eyes,2 hands and 2 legs like this people, you will succeed, definitely, if you try. If you want to see many more business ideas and how to run them, check my signature. What you have is a lot of capital for many businesses in Nigeria.
http://360bizidea..com.ng/2016/06/small-business-list-5-small-businesses.html
Re: What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On by tosbobby(m): 3:46pm On Jun 16, 2016
mathprofs0381:
Thanks
The best person that can help you is You.
We are both Nigerians and we all understand the melody of the country.
Why not try SportBet?
It sound crazy I know but your mathematical skills might be able to help.
You could raise a capital from it provided you know how to play your cards or learn.
Nobody is ready to support even when you have the idea. Don't let anyone fool you, they have there own agenda.
You may need your present job pending the time you are able to raise capital from the aforementioned means.
It look crazy but it is a viable means of generating cool fund.
Re: What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On by ConsultSip(m): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
My candid advice is to remain in the school while you search for the business. You can then leave the school when the business is in its growth stage in which you cannot combine both your job and the business due to the forces of demand.
Re: What Can I Invest Between #20,000 And #30,000 On by Eyinimofe22: 8:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
For 101 Nigerian business idea's you can start, check out this post for inspiration: https://startupdemands.com/2016/05/13/101-nigerian-business-ideas/

(1) (Reply)

Latest Earning Platform / Graduates Making 200k Within Weeks Of Starting This Business / Remitano Network Coin (RENEC) Update: RENEC Mining Ended-Get Regular UPDATE Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.