Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,637 members, 7,809,392 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:43 AM

Cry Of An Abused Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Cry Of An Abused Wife (666 Views)

Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died / Photo: Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died / Touching Letter By An Abused Wife To Her Husband Before She Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cry Of An Abused Wife by Ogeodichinma: 9:13pm On Jun 14, 2016
appreciate your wife. Kids will grow to be a reflection of their parents deeds. What u don't want might be what the next person is praying to ve. And what is the essence of staying for there is no difference between physical and emotional abusive. I can't stand been humiliated in front of my kids and God forgive me if I ve made the wrong choice. We all have one life to live . Can't live mine tied in a hopeless union. If dis union last full 6 years then I doubt it will not. I ve lost my best friend who didn't find me irritating and got it all wrong mixed with someone who thinks am pest . If I keep thinking about my regrets my marriage keeps popping up as d first. God where did I go wrong am confused. I was told this marriage will have a crack , I didn't listen now am paying. My life is not over . I feel one day I will meet him again.. My love, my youth and my happiness.
Re: Cry Of An Abused Wife by emmysexxy(f): 9:17pm On Jun 14, 2016
hmm
Re: Cry Of An Abused Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 9:51pm On Jun 14, 2016
Marriage and wahala
Re: Cry Of An Abused Wife by AngelAhnie(f): 9:52pm On Jun 14, 2016
STFUand4kMeHARD:
Cries of a confused idiot. Some ashawo men and ashawo women are not supposed to even marry in the first place, cause they are always lead astray by selfish reasons and end up getting their fingers burnt and writing lamentations as written above. Op, if you actually wrote thism you should have ended up in N100 whorre house than in a man's house. cool
Fvck your useless husband too cool
Haba!
Re: Cry Of An Abused Wife by benedictac(f): 10:19pm On Jun 14, 2016
Walahi! I no understand. I tried still I no understand

(1) (Reply)

Matter Of Domestic Violence. This Man Must Br Brought To Justice. / Can You Guess How Much Your Parents Have Spent On You? / Woman Steals 4-yr-old Boy To Deceive Boyfriend Into Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.