Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Woman Steals 4-yr-old Boy To Deceive Boyfriend Into Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Woman Steals 4-yr-old Boy To Deceive Boyfriend Into Marriage (668 Views)

I Need Advice Before Taking The Huge Step Into Marriage. / Lady Reveals Why She Stopped Her Neighbor’s 2-yr-old Son From Entering Her Room / Woman Steals Bride’s Money At Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Steals 4-yr-old Boy To Deceive Boyfriend Into Marriage by zik4ever: 9:38am On Dec 16, 2016
A 25-year-old woman, Patience Benedict, told police detectives that she stole the four-year-old son of one of her boyfriends’ neighbour to present him to another boyfriend as the son she had for him, so he will marry her. She was arrested by operative of the Inspector General of Police Special Intelligence Response Team, IRT, for kidnapping the boy at Masaka area of Nassarawa State. Vanguard gathered that the suspect, who is a native of Kagoma in Kaduna State and a mother of three, was said to have kidnapped the boy (names withheld) last Monday, after telling his mother that she wanted to buy clothes for the boy. The suspect had two boyfriends: one in Masaka, Nassarawa State, and the other at Kubwa, Abuja, where he took the stolen boy. Police sources disclosed that Okpe’s mother was thrown into confusion when her son did not return while Patience, who took him away, refused to pick her calls. The boy’s mother reported to the police in Nassarawa State and when they could not make head way, the case was transferred to IRT. The IRT operatives trailed Patience to Kubwa area of Abuja through her mobile phone, apprehended her in the home of her boyfriend and rescued Okpe. Confession During interrogation, the suspect said she had no intention of kidnapping the boy, who she just wanted to use to fool her boyfriend, who she claimed refused to marry her. According to her, “I have no intention to kidnap that boy, but only wanted to use him to get back my boyfriend’s attention because he abandoned me since 2014 when I had a child for him. “I was formerly married to a man in my home town, who I had two children for. But I divorced him because he was always beating me when he is drunk. “I came to Abuja and I had two boyfriends. One was at Masaka, Nassarawa State, and the other was at Kubwa, Abuja. I became pregnant and gave birth to a baby girl for my boyfriend in Kubwa, known as Itortim Iorhemen. “But he did not know when I put to bed. Two months ago, I called and told him that I had a male child for him and he was eager to see his son. He even promised to marry me if could bring him his son.” She said it was then that she went to the house of the other boyfriend in Masaka, where she saw the small boy in the compound. According to her, “I told his mother that I have a sister, who has a child of same age and that I want to buy him clothes for Christmas so I would use his (victim’s) measurement to buy the clothes. “After much persuasion, the woman allowed me go with her child and I took him to my boyfriend, who was very happy. We even took group photographs and I fed the boy very well. But three days into our stay, the police showed up and arrested me.”

Read more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/12/woman-steals-4-yr-old-boy-deceive-boyfriend-marriage/
Re: Woman Steals 4-yr-old Boy To Deceive Boyfriend Into Marriage by madridguy(m): 9:40am On Dec 16, 2016
grin
Re: Woman Steals 4-yr-old Boy To Deceive Boyfriend Into Marriage by HungerBAD: 9:40am On Dec 16, 2016
Damn.

What even goes on in women brains?

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals 4-yr-old Boy To Deceive Boyfriend Into Marriage by Annancy(f): 9:44am On Dec 16, 2016
women

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals 4-yr-old Boy To Deceive Boyfriend Into Marriage by RagnarBankz(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2016
She doesn't want to go to Shiloh2017!!

But 25yrs is still young....she still get time!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals 4-yr-old Boy To Deceive Boyfriend Into Marriage by RagnarBankz(m): 9:45am On Dec 16, 2016
She doesn't want to go to Shiloh2017!!

But 25yrs is still young....she still get time!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Steals 4-yr-old Boy To Deceive Boyfriend Into Marriage by Mimzyy(f): 9:48am On Dec 16, 2016
Misplaced priorities.

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals 4-yr-old Boy To Deceive Boyfriend Into Marriage by megareal: 9:55am On Dec 16, 2016
Some women are just too craazzy for comfort.

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals 4-yr-old Boy To Deceive Boyfriend Into Marriage by nerilove(m): 10:57am On Dec 16, 2016
She deceived herself. How can the guy not find out the boy is not his. Iranu..

1 Like

Re: Woman Steals 4-yr-old Boy To Deceive Boyfriend Into Marriage by Franky826: 12:43pm On Dec 16, 2016
grin

Married with three children, have an ex, have two boyfriends one in masaka(home) other in kubwa(away).

Sister your own strong!
grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Your Wife Is Unhappy In Your Marriage / Help! Domestic Violence / Who Is A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.