Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,783 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State (16522 Views)

Help Eke Atta Market Traders Are Dying!!! / Website Designer In Onitsha, Anambra State. / Discover Eke Imoha- One Of The Oldest And Biggest Markets In Ebonyi State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Pyno30: 11:14am On Jun 15, 2016
MadCow1:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3840022_image_jpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188

Is this the "GIGANTIC" Generator they were talking about? cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Anyways, nice one.

Na here I go siddon when the news of how somebody has been chopping the money for diesel will break.

Or how the Service charge is too much for the Marketers to afford.

Were you expecting to see You-pass-your-Nigbour?
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by kelljuili(m): 11:14am On Jun 15, 2016
Gigantic generator you said shocked, I guess thats the biggest generator set you have ever set your eyes on. Mind you that generator is not even up to 12 cylinder. Next time remove the word gigantic if you don't have any idea of what you're explaining cool.
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by PentiumPro(f): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2016
Funny Biafrans. Everything is chest beating grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by eph12(m): 11:38am On Jun 15, 2016
Mstcheww
So it's even generator. What's wrong with these people sef
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by MadCow1: 11:42am On Jun 15, 2016
Pyno30:
Were you expecting to see You-pass-your-Nigbour?

No Sir..

I was not expecting that.. I was expecting to see a 1000 KVA and above type Generator.. But its okay.
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Pyno30: 12:14pm On Jun 15, 2016
MadCow1:

No Sir..

I was not expecting that.. I was expecting to see a 1000 KVA and above type Generator.. But its okay.
This one is very powerful stronger and more quality than the others ones you are saying, and it's very costly and it's above a thousand KVA. Is upto Fifteen thousand to twenty thousand KVA. It's my line of business bro.
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Tonymic4life(m): 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
bloodyBLOGGER:
point of correction, Willie didn't do that. It was done by the market chairman. No big deal too.
it u dat is wrong. didnt u do social studies in ur school. don't u knw about d 3 levels of govt. willie is a state gov. while d chairman is d local gov. Or did d chairman use his salary? What if it came from willie?. State and local work together
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by sirleejoe: 12:37pm On Jun 15, 2016
A good one. The installation should be adequately done to enable it last longer.
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by MadCow1: 12:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pyno30:
This one is very powerful stronger and more quality than the others ones you are saying, and it's very costly and it's above a thousand KVA. Is upto Fifteen thousand to twenty thousand KVA. It's my line of business bro.

That generator is a 350kva generator, local assemble with no sound proof.

How is that more powerful than a 1000kva
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jun 15, 2016
MadCow1:

That generator is a 350kva generator, local assemble with no sound proof.

How is that more powerful than a 1000kva

That Chinkoish looking generator with no proper fuel tank, no visible earthing, no exhaust manifold

I hope the generator does not become a source of trouble. Funny that this shoddy looking work is being celebrated.
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by MadCow1: 2:01pm On Jun 15, 2016
oyb:

That Chinkoish looking generator with no proper fuel tank, no visible earthing, no exhaust manifold

I hope the generator does not become a source of trouble. Funny that this shoddy looking work is being celebrated.

In the land of the blind Fam.. grin grin grin
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by oglalasioux(m): 2:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Is it that refurbished China engine that is termed 'gigantic'?
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by viktohmarkz(m): 2:35pm On Jun 15, 2016
em do am too early...em for wait till a year to local govt chairman election so em go use am as achievement for office.
buh any way nice one.
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by kossyablaze(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2016
Beremx:
I was expecting to see a Gigantic Mikano generator.

Issokay then
U now hate on Anambra? Na we cos ur misfortune for Imo State? I doubt this is the sensible berem I once had on my bbm.
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Beremx(f): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2016
kossyablaze:
U now hate on Anambra? Na we cos ur misfortune for Imo State? I doubt this is the sensible berem I once had on my bbm.
stop talking nonsense! why should i hate on Anambra?
If you must quote me next time, talk sensible or else you'll be ignored.
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by MARKone(m): 4:25pm On Jun 15, 2016
These politicians sef. How can this Generator power the entire market, something that us not even upto 50Kva. And it's a locally coupled Generator, with a tractor engine that doesn't last. Him no see perkins sound proof generator buy.
Re: Generator Installed At Eke-Awka Market Anambra State by Dblack: 8:38pm On Jun 15, 2016
Pls this is not worth fp, pls moderator delete. This is by no means an achievement. Baby-awka (so called chairman) flee traders of money on a daily basis. This is just another Avenue to be more audacious in his enterprise.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Customer Drags UBA To Court After Account With Money Disappears / Mysterious Fire Raze iron made Shops In Gombe State Last Night. Photos! / Riot At 7Up Aba For Non-Payment Of Cooperative Contributions (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.