Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:00 AM

Mandel Effect And The Strong Delusion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mandel Effect And The Strong Delusion (890 Views)

Conclusion : Atheism Is So Illogical , The Atheist Delusion / A Review Of Ray Comfort’s The Atheist Delusion (yep, I Watched The Whole Thing) / Watch The Newly Released Movie: "The Atheist Delusion" Free Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mandel Effect And The Strong Delusion by Votukpa(m): 12:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Has anyone seen of heard anything of the Mandela effect and changes in the bible?
Re: Mandel Effect And The Strong Delusion by Stconvict(m): 5:59pm On Aug 12, 2016
I just heard about it today and boy am I worried.
I mean I've always chanted the lord's prayer with ''trespass" and "trespasses" in them, not "debt" or "debtors".
Or at least that is what I remember growing up in a christain background.
I believe many other Nigerians have the same the same memory.
And I always remember "fishers of men" sermon, not some wierd "catching men".
Its not just happening to the bible though. It also applies to some other things.
Re: Mandel Effect And The Strong Delusion by uzoexcel(m): 6:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Oh so there's a thread on this

The one I vividly remember is 'Looney toons'... only to Google it up and its now 'Looney tunes'...
From all my searches on the web, I can't find any evidence of 'Looney toons'.. I mean no trace

i kinda v a photographic memory for numbers and designs and i can remember d cursive writing in the 'toons'.
It's crazy
Re: Mandel Effect And The Strong Delusion by Wilgrea7(m): 11:00pm On Jan 04, 2017
uzoexcel:
Oh so there's a thread on this

The one I vividly remember is 'Looney toons'... only to Google it up and its now 'Looney tunes'...
From all my searches on the web, I can't find any evidence of 'Looney toons'.. I mean no trace

i kinda v a photographic memory for numbers and designs and i can remember d cursive writing in the 'toons'.
It's crazy

you are right.... i just searched and read about the Mandela effect...maybe parallel universes do exist and are colliding.... maybe... just maybe... reality is changing

1 Like

Re: Mandel Effect And The Strong Delusion by Wilgrea7(m): 11:02pm On Jan 04, 2017
Stconvict:
I just heard about it today and boy am I worried.
I mean I've always chanted the lord's prayer with ''trespass" and "trespasses" in them, not "debt" or "debtors".
Or at least that is what I remember growing up in a christain background.
I believe many other Nigerians have the same the same memory.
And I always remember "fishers of men" sermon, not some wierd "catching men".
Its not just happening to the bible though. It also applies to some other things.

you're very correct... i told some of my friends... they thought i was crazy... but the effect seems to be true.... somehow

(1) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses And Worship Of Jesus / Massive Crowd Rush 2 St Augustine Church, After News Of Bleeding Crucifix Broke / Will Gospel Music Ever Supercede Secular Music In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.