Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) (28330 Views)

SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos / UNICAL Student Killed By Robbers During Operation Buried In Cross River / UNICAL Final Year Student Killed By Robbers During Operation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by dainformant(m): 4:30am On Jun 15, 2016
These security guards were allegedly murdered by hoodlums who came for a robbery operation on Monday night in Karu area in Abuja, the federal capital territory. According to reports, the men are both indigenes of Zamfara state and have been laid to rest according to Islamic rites. May their souls rest in peace.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/06/photos-of-security-guards-killed-by.html

1 Share

Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by dainformant(m): 4:31am On Jun 15, 2016
rip to them

2 Likes

Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by BavarianLad: 4:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Weren't they armed?
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 4:33am On Jun 15, 2016
thats tragic

1 Like

Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:34am On Jun 15, 2016
rip to them
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by PrettyCrystal: 4:35am On Jun 15, 2016
its the survival of the fittest... its about superior arms
BavarianLad:
Weren't they armed?

2 Likes

Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by BavarianLad: 4:37am On Jun 15, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
its the survival of the fittest... its about superior arms
Maybe
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37am On Jun 15, 2016
Eternal rest i pray for him O'Lord.

1 Like

Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by MrFairplay4ume(m): 4:47am On Jun 15, 2016
Kullu nafsin zaikatun maut
Indeed every soul shall have a taste of death. May Allah rest their souls!!

14 Likes

Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by temitemi1(m): 4:55am On Jun 15, 2016
RIP
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by Damsonkc(m): 5:05am On Jun 15, 2016
They died nobly.

May the souls of the faithful departed, through the mercy of the creator, rest in peace. Amin.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Rip
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by proeast(m): 6:10am On Jun 15, 2016
So sad, there seems to be an upsurge in crime these days!
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by Osama10(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2016
Killings everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by veekid(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2016
no day person no go read sad news on Nairaland,

olohun saanu mio
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by Lasgidy1(m): 10:30am On Jun 15, 2016
As one of the security tips that I was told, Don't negotiate with armed robbers, don't try to outsmart them , always co operate esp when ure not armed or u feel ure over powered. Don't even try to do anything heroic. Ur life is of more value than any property. Coz I know they weren't the target of operation but turned out victims meanwhile the dastardly crime has abruptly put an end to their lives and the custodian to the robbed property still lives.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by henrydadon(m): 10:32am On Jun 15, 2016
undecided
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by truthspeaks: 10:32am On Jun 15, 2016
Killings evrywhr, crime is on d increase, mass sack frm jobs, unfavourable banking policies, rising prices of commodities even garri is expensive, if u get two square meals tnk God and some nimcompoo will say I shldnt blame mu.mu.hari....Buhari sef

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by lonelydora: 10:38am On Jun 15, 2016
RIP to the guards. They died in active duty.
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:39am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
Weren't they armed?
see JAMB question,wait make I ask Google
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by passionate88: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Presidiot do something na. If to say na Rivers state this one happen now zombies for dey shout wike but them forget say the dullardic presidiot is the CSO of the nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 15, 2016
Sad too see this
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by seunlayi(m): 10:47am On Jun 15, 2016
Rip and condolence to the family

1 Like

Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by cutekhalifa(m): 10:48am On Jun 15, 2016
Police Is Not Your Friend...

Shoot to kill any police officer on sight...

Rogues
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by ibiyemi93: 10:49am On Jun 15, 2016
RIP to them
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by UuzbaGuuzba: 10:54am On Jun 15, 2016
I don't get it. I just don't.
In the beginning, there was God. And God said, let me make EVERYTHING so that everybody can enjoy with me.

Let there be light, and son there was. And all the billions and billions of all the protons and neutrons that make up all the atoms. Atoms coalesce to form rocks and the rocks coalesce to form planets. And stars, suns, galaxies ...

And out of all these formations, only One of them is right enough for Human Beings. And it is called earth. (Nobody can make life) But God made life and micro organisms and bacteria and cells and plants and animals....

Millions and Billions of years passed (We count years according to our current measurement with our wristwatches), And then God said let Us make man in Our image. Rule and dominate the earth.
And Adam and Eve, and ...Abraham...And Moses..and Jesus Christ....and ... Roman .. Pythagoras and Socrates...And England ... Americas... and Australia...Africa... and slave trade and Kunta Kinte ... and Mungo park and Lord Lugard and ... and .. and...your parents and then finally You and me.

Then somebody will just come and take gun and shoot me? And I just die like that and there is no more ever coming back to earth?

Ah. What if I wasn't ready for heaven? God will play the whole video tape of creation for you and you will see how you just died for nothing and you can't enter heaven because of one sin you committed?

Hen!. Fear God O. Don't waste your life. Nobody has the right to take the life of ANYBODY. You go pay big time if you try it. Are you the one that made him?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by macphilip: 11:00am On Jun 15, 2016
i hope their Families would be compensated
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
Weren't they armed?
The laws of Nigeria prohibit security guards from carrying firearms.
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by Venice789: 11:19am On Jun 15, 2016
BavarianLad:
Weren't they armed?
You won dey compare that dia local gun with that of the robbers
Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by sweetyme001(f): 11:28am On Jun 15, 2016
Robbers don't kill private security guard na!!! Maybe these ones are forming badoo. Rip!!! Abo.kis

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Security Guards Killed In Abuja By Robbers During Operation (Photos) by 1759v: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2016
Such z life rip to d dead

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Kidnapper Arrested For Abducting Teenage Girl In Ogun / 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos / Nwabueze Anaka: Pastor Stabs Mother To Death In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.