Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,528 members, 7,826,981 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos (28335 Views)

Personal Experience With Young Herdsmen Along Kabba-lokoja Road On The 5/10/21 / 10-Year-Old Boy Shot Dead By A 16-Year-Old In Okigwe, Imo State / Boy Shot Dead As Eke-Ukwu Market Is Demolished In Owerri (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by CastedDude: 8:27pm On May 17, 2018
A 13-year-old boy, Osabuohien Okpoya was allegedly shot by suspected Fulani herdsmen along Benin-Abraka Expressway on his way to Benin, Edo state.

According to a philanthropist Kola Edokpayi, who visited the victim's family in Ugo Ni Yokoriomwon Community, Orhionmwon Local Government Area of Edo State - the boy's father narrated how his son was shot in the shoulder by suspected Fulani herdsmen that always rob travelers long Benin Abraka Road due to the conspicuous potholes on the road.

The elders reportedly stated that they can no longer go to their respective farms and cannot sleep with their two eyes close because they are living in fear. They are now appealing to the government to come to their rescue before it degenerates into crisis.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/fulani-herdsmen-allegedly-shoot-boy-along-benin-abraka-expressway.html

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by CastedDude: 8:27pm On May 17, 2018
more

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Bethel4Life(f): 8:28pm On May 17, 2018
hhmm
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by SalamRushdie: 8:37pm On May 17, 2018
Nigeria has been completely over run by Fulani mercenaries I tell you

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by gidgiddy: 8:50pm On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

They have overrun the core North, they in the process of over running the middle belt after which they will come for the former eastern region.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Pierohandsome: 9:07pm On May 17, 2018
The world would have been heaven on earth without this allahu akbar people of religion of shi.t

Abi nah religion of piss dem call themselve

I wil rather join ogboni than to be an allahu akbar

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by sarrki(m): 9:14pm On May 17, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Bros Abeg enough of this melodrama

Even cultists attack is Fulani herdsmen

Robbery Fulani herdsmen

Am not saying there aren’t criminals among the herdsmen but we should be careful with all this rubbish and stupid bloggers

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Cyynthialove(f): 9:15pm On May 17, 2018
sarrki:
[s]

Robbery Fulani herdsmen

Am not saying there aren’t criminals among the herdsmen but we should be careful with all this rubbish and stupid bloggers[/s]
Even when its its obvious that they are Fulani herdsmen, yet you are still hell bent in stylishly defending the the brothers of terrorist in Aso rock.

Your opinion in the dustbin below ...

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by sarrki(m): 9:19pm On May 17, 2018
Pierohandsome:
The world would have been heaven on earth without this allahu akbar people of religion of shi.t

I pray you go to places in life

You will understand religion better

Religion is more practiced in Africa both Islam and Christianity

Tell me how both have helped Africa and Afrikaans ?

How are you sure your religion is better ?

If you were born into a religion it’s hardly to believe other religion

Finally religion is a personal race

I didn’t see where someone will love me more than myself and be preaching the word to me or trying to convert me to his or her religion

If am going to paradise will he join me ?

If vice versa nko

Abeg shift

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by sarrki(m): 9:22pm On May 17, 2018
Cyynthialove:

Have you noticed that I shun religious and ethnic bigots ?

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by adadike(f): 9:38pm On May 17, 2018
Buhari, call your idiots to order! All my friends have fled to Ghana coz of Fulani herdsmen. I am planning to join them soon

8 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by lonelydora: 10:08pm On May 17, 2018
Benin Bypass, and Auchi - Okene Road are deadly zones where these herdsmen operate.

The bad thing is they don't understand English and they pull the trigger once they don't understand what you are saying.

God save us

8 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 17, 2018
Please take a moment to pray for the safe return of Leah Sharibu.

4 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Beface(m): 10:10pm On May 17, 2018
May God deliver us from these killer herdsmen, who keep going around looking for who to destroy.

3 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by BlackHatNaija: 10:11pm On May 17, 2018
To think there's no condemnation of this barbaric act from the top.

4 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by dataking: 10:11pm On May 17, 2018
Pierohandsome:

Go ahead so u can rot in hell.

2 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Allylic(f): 10:11pm On May 17, 2018
Yahaya Bello
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by viceddy95(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2018
sarrki:

Robbery Fulani herdsmen

Am not saying there aren’t criminals among the herdsmen but we should be careful with all this rubbish and stupid bloggers
People should stop giving this guy and his fellow patriotic zombies attention and see dem throwaway themselves out of zombie group of company ......
Suffering and smiling set of people .......

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by arherfish(m): 10:19pm On May 17, 2018
sarrki:

Robbery Fulani herdsmen

Where have you been? Welcome back
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Nobody: 10:26pm On May 17, 2018
We're gradually moving to 4th world country

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by sarrki(m): 10:31pm On May 17, 2018
arherfish:

Where have you been? Welcome back

I dey bro!!!!
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by hidhrhis(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2018
Pierohandsome:

oga no think like dat nah im also a Muslim and I don't act d way dis ppl act
are u telling u don't have any allahu Akbar people as friend
Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by oshe11: 10:42pm On May 17, 2018
Are the more than their citizens?

They should go all out and Kill/Chase these guys b4 they Benue them

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by TDonald: 10:54pm On May 17, 2018
sarrki:

[s]I pray you go to places in life

I didn’t see where someone will love me more than myself and be preaching the word to me or trying to convert me to his or her religion

If vice versa nko

Abeg shift[/s]

Trash

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Pentools(m): 11:12pm On May 17, 2018
sarrki:

I pray you go to places in life

If vice versa nko

Abeg shift

7 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Pentools(m): 11:13pm On May 17, 2018
hidhrhis:

oga no think like dat nah im also a Muslim and I don't act d way dis ppl act
are u telling u don't have any allahu Akbar people as friend

You maybe right with not acting like your very own, but I bet that if you are in their midst your own display of violence will be worst. I have a Muslim acquaintance where I was working before, very peaceful guy but this guy shocked me n other people one day his act made me realise u guys are better of kept very very far, let the relationship end with "how far na" .... Violence runs inside una vein, NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

4 Likes

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Everfrank(m): 11:20pm On May 17, 2018
Other criminals are having a field day because you blame herdsmen for every violent crime.
Take a look at the arms captured from bandits and armed gangs in Kaduna and zamfara area that were displayed by security agencies last week.

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Killurself: 11:54pm On May 17, 2018
For me that wound not look fresh at all, not even look like gun shot wound.

1 Like

Re: 13-Year-Old Boy Shot By Fulani Herdsmen Along Benin Expressway. Photos by Pentools(m): 12:24am On May 18, 2018
Terminator1234g:

Thunder fire you!!
Se the guy no be human being? He no fi vex again?

Your brain dey decay, you and your likes...

Lolz!!! I'm not surprised that's the tendency displaying already. Brainless slowpoke dey talk about decaying brain, olodo.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Men Arrested After Threatening To Kidnap Their Boss Or His Daughter. Photos / How A Friend Frame His Friend As A Yahoo Boy. / Two Young Boys Reprimanded For Fighting With Assorted Charms In Egbeda, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.