Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

French Visa Application Successful? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / French Visa Application Successful? (4847 Views)

Help Us Wit D Right Documents For French Visa... / 3 - Months French Visa Needed! / French Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Visa Application Successful? by Wumami: 6:03pm On Aug 29, 2009
Hi people, I went to an interview and was asked to come back in 15days, does it mean it was successful, When do u know? Anyone, please help
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by hadexman(m): 7:31pm On Aug 29, 2009
That's why they ask you to come back. You will know when you get there after the 15days if it's successful or not.

Good luck.
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by dinggle: 2:46am On Aug 30, 2009
Better go to church now, and use the 15days to do prayer and fasting, talk to GOD and promise to him u will be of good behaviour and will not forget ur family back in Nigeria., Tell GOD if you to fulfill your promise that u should be deported, if You do this on a serious note, you are most likely to get the visa, GOODLUCK
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by Wumami: 7:28am On Aug 31, 2009
Thank y'all.
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by GettysBurg: 1:47pm On Sep 21, 2009
@ Wumami,

Do you have your visa now? What was the experience like?
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2009
15days that's what the told my brother-in law , 15 days later he went there, the gave him back his passport without any reply . no comment, no visa .
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by Wumami: 5:06pm On Sep 22, 2009
Mine was succesful, am already in London, Thanks.
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by Wumami: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2009
Gettysbug, sorry am just reading your comment, it was a nice experience, Did everything myself from booking the appointment and making reservations on my credit card, Didn't have to wait as long as I usually do at UK & US embassies,
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by justwise(m): 8:35pm On Sep 22, 2009
Wumami:

Gettysbug, sorry am just reading your comment, it was a nice experience, Did everything myself from booking the appointment and making reservations on my credit card, Didn't have to wait as long as I usually do at UK & US embassies,

Good for u, thats how to do it, some pple here keep giving away money to scammers.
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by European: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2009
Better go to church now, and use the 15days to do prayer and fasting, talk to GOD and promise to him u will be of good behaviour and will not forget your family back in Nigeria., Tell GOD if you to fulfill your promise that u should be deported, if You do this on a serious note, you are most likely to get the visa, GOODLUCK

You Africans really are very simple people aren't you ?
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by lindabon: 1:47am On Sep 23, 2009
elodie:

15days that's what the told my brother-in law , 15 days later he went there, the gave him back his passport without any reply . no comment, no visa .

most countries under schegen do not give replies and reason for their visa refusal. . . . .
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by davidsoj: 8:45am On Sep 23, 2009
Why do Shenghen countries behave like that. My pastor wa refused Holland visa and he went ahead and delete the stamp on his passport, i hope it will not affect him as he wants to apply to germany

SHALOM
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by justwise(m): 10:35am On Sep 23, 2009
davidsoj:

Why do Shenghen countries behave like that. My pastor wa refused Holland visa and he went ahead and delete the stamp on his passport, i hope it will not affect him as he wants to apply to germany

SHALOM

Man of God indeed.
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by Atomcrochu(m): 2:57pm On Sep 24, 2009
Hi,

Somebody can help me?
I would like to make come my girlfriend Nigerian with his daughter to France.
It deposited its request for visa which was refused.
Could you indicate to me, the documents, ask by the embassy. Does one need an invitation letter?
many thanks in advance.

I wrote also this text in French

Quelqu'un peut-il m'aider
Je voudrais faire venir en France pour un mois mon amie Nigerian avec sa fille.
Elle a déposé sa demande de visa qui a été refusée.
Le dossier était pourtant complet, demande de visa, passeport valide, attestation d'acceuil, photos etc.
Apparemment le consulat de France à Lagos demande une lettre d'invitation, est-ce que cette lettre est nécessaire?
Merci d'avance pour vos réponses
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by davidsoj: 12:26am On Sep 25, 2009
Man of God indeed.

I knew if everyone did not say anytin, u`ll say somtin as its regard. I purposely posted it because of u and I knew u`ll say somtin. Anyways, its left to u to think wateva u wanna tink

SHALOM
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by MrCrackles(m): 12:30am On Sep 25, 2009
hadexman:

That's why they ask you to come back. You will know when you get there after the 15days if it's successful or not.
Good luck.
Gbam! grin
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by justwise(m): 12:58am On Sep 25, 2009
davidsoj:

I knew if everyone did not say anytin, u`ll say somtin as its regard. I purposely posted it because of u and I knew u`ll say somtin. Anyways, its left to u to think wateva u wanna tink

SHALOM

Keep helping ur pastors deleting visa refusal stamp on passport, ur days will be numbered oneday.
One wonder how a 'man of God' will do that and still preach to pple to be honest in their dealings
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by suxes2005(m): 1:40am On Sep 25, 2009
Keep helping your pastors deleting visa refusal stamp on passport, your days will be numbered oneday.
One wonder how a 'man of God' will do that and still preach to pple to be honest in their dealings

Well I did not help him to delete any stamp, I said he deleted it with the help of someone. I dont see anything bad there and moreover why criticize people? I still enjoy some people better than u here on NL. Anyways because of d post i made about u, my acct was suspended and i dont give a Bleep. If u like tell them to suspend it or even delete it, It none of my own concern.

SHALOM
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by justwise(m): 7:32am On Sep 25, 2009
I dont see anything bad there

How will u see anything wrong in that even crime means nothing to u?

I still enjoy some people better than u here on NL.

I will feel teribly awful if u enjoy my post here cos i stand aganist everything u stand for.

Anyways because of d post i made about u, my acct was suspended
Ur account get suspended here if u keep posting spam, quoting spam messages, or u are a scammer. U know who u are.
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by kood: 11:20am On Sep 25, 2009
davidsoj:

SHALOM

of course it is going to affect him very much. he dont dare tamper with any stamp in his passport. of course any good country he applied for visa will detect that. so your pastor could be suspended to visit schengen countries for 5 years if detect.
by the way your pastor has failed the people he is leading and also God. and again do your pastor want to run away from his flocks that he is desperate to travel. He better remain in Nigeria to tend his flocks.
And you that use the word shalom, do you know the meaning and what it entails? if you do, then why will you say or write bad about someone.
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by Shola2009(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2009
@Kood, u said it all,
Hw dare he go and delete the page, i doubt he'll be able to get any visa for the rest of his life, lol, cheesy grin
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by suxes2005(m): 2:06am On Sep 26, 2009
@ kood, thanks for your post. Let me explain things here, He has lots of visa on his passport but dis Holland thing was a mistake from me i guess, bocs i was suppose to book for his hotel reservation 4 a week but i booked 4 days and d visa was not granted. Dat was d last page on his old passport and he is using his new passport now, I never knew it is a big deal to be sincere with you. I`m srry if i av hurt anybody here. He is using his new passport for his application 2 Germany now.

SHALOM
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by suxes2005(m): 2:11am On Sep 26, 2009
@ justwise, I wish u know d type of person I am. I am not a SCAMMER and God forbid me to become one. I`m just like u but i dont like slamming people. I`m sorry for watever i`ve posted or said about u.U r still ma bros. PLEASE 4give ur 'lil boy.

SHALOM
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by tunde300us(m): 5:36pm On Oct 23, 2009
@wumani: Pls i need to know how ur experience was when u went to the embassy . Was there a que like you normally have at various embassies and how was the staff who attended to u,was he like all those racist in the german embassy .
I am asking this question cos i am running a small research on how the french embassy treates Nigerians etc. Was there last week and noticed there werent too many ppl at the gate and i was told it was because ppl ran away from the embassy cos they were not giving dem visas.

Pls i need someone with an experience to please help out here.
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by pretts(f): 4:59pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Elodie, i'll really like to talk to u.The thing is,i'm planning to submit my application to study at d sorbonne in paris in september & i'm sort of worried abt wot d least cost of accommodation might be.I av even bin discouraged by some pple at d embassy to pick anoda town instead of paris but i really like d sorbonne.pls,u cud reach me at prettads.bux@gmail.com so that we can talk further.
Re: French Visa Application Successful? by pretts(f): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
@Elodie, i'll really like to talk to u.The thing is,i'm planning to submit my application to study at d sorbonne in paris in september & i'm sort of worried abt wot d least cost of accommodation might be.I av even bin discouraged by some pple at d embassy to pick anoda town instead of paris but i really like d sorbonne.pls,u cud reach me at prettads.bux@gmail.com so that we can talk further.

(1) (Reply)

High Speed Train Between Lagos And Abuja Will Take Only 3 Hours / Ikorodu(lagos) - Oshogb,offa Road (osun)in Pictures. / 28 Photos That Prove Dubai Is The Craziest City In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.