Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,074 members, 7,821,701 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

French Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / French Visa (1949 Views)

Help Us Wit D Right Documents For French Visa... / 3 - Months French Visa Needed! / French Visa Application Successful? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Visa by realcool: 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2009
do any body have any ideal about french appeal process
Re: French Visa by realcool: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2009
i am still waiting any body have any ideal about this case
Re: French Visa by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2009
go to the french embassy and ask them .
Re: French Visa by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 11, 2009
elodie:

go to the french embassy and ask them .

LMAO! grin grin grin
Re: French Visa by realcool: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2009
they said he should write an application to the french consular which he has,wanted to no how long or shoul he keep calling the embasy to ask how far about it
Re: French Visa by realcool: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2009
called and was told to wait for 2week, do u guy really think they will reply na get intouch
Re: French Visa by realcool: 8:48pm On Apr 18, 2009
every body keep viewing but nobody want to help,pls share ur views,it will help alot
Re: French Visa by realcool: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2009
i was told yesterday that the french embassy in Nigeria will denail you a visa and give you know reason for not denailing your a visa.if you submitted all the necessary document to the embassy and you didn't used any thing fake document and you where still denailed a visa and you appeal for weeks and no reply,even if you are denailed a visa you have to know the reason why you are denailed,so know what to do when applying again.we need to know if this embassy are after our money.
Re: French Visa by plappville(f): 7:55pm On Apr 19, 2009
I sent my sister an invitation letter last months, they gave her an appointment only in may, I don't know how it works so i hope they will not stress me with all these appeal stuff shall.
Re: French Visa by realcool: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2009
plappville:

I sent my sister an invitation letter last months, they gave her an appointment only in may, I don't know how it works so i hope they will not stress me with all these appeal stuff shall.

if she make i single mistake in the form filling like using A instead of B,the smallest error you can every think, she will be denailed without any reason,but if you pay the touts around the embassy, you will get appointment within a week and get your visa without problem.
Re: French Visa by realcool: 9:31pm On Apr 28, 2009
three weeks,they havent called yet just given you guy update.
Re: French Visa by plappville(f): 2:36pm On Apr 29, 2009
na waoo , she told me that she gave 7k to agent to help her for an appointment, the agent gave her appointment more than 3 weeks? is it normal? i am scared ooo.
Re: French Visa by plappville(f): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2009
can some1 talk to me plz, i ned to know the visa requirements for an application, do i have to buy the ticket for her while the visa is not yet out? i saw in their website that the ticket should be provided when coming for the visa interview is it true? what procedure do u know that works ??
Re: French Visa by meetyommy: 2:55pm On Apr 30, 2009
Most Schengen states require you bring your ticket along for your nterview, they give us rules their own citizens can meet up it,
This is where we find ourselves all in the name of greener pasture
Re: French Visa by realcool: 5:55pm On May 03, 2009
plappville:

can some1 talk to me plz, i ned to know the visa requirements for an application, do i have to buy the ticket for her while the visa is not yet out? i saw in their website that the ticket should be provided when coming for the visa interview is it true? what procedure do u know that works ??

you dnt have to buy the ticket,but you must go with itinerary booking,but i thinking buying the ticket really show the intent to travel,to me i feel it shows you are really serious to travel.but i will tell you to buy.
Re: French Visa by realcool: 11:37pm On May 12, 2009
plappville:

hope she have submitted and i hope she will be granted

(1) (Reply)

Airline Ticket And Visa / Top 10 Safest Countries In Africa. / Africa's Most Beautiful Holiday Destination Place!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.