Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,627 members, 7,827,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now (1556 Views)

3 Methods To Screenshot On Your Tecno Spark / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / The Actual Difference(s) Between The Camon C9 And Camon C7 [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by TJKay: 7:16am On Jun 15, 2016
Have you ever wanted to pre-order a Tecno or Infinix device just like the Samsung S-series are usually done? Well, the is the opportunity for you to experience that now with the release of the new Tecno Camon C9 that was launched today.

However, there are two interesting things to pre-ordering this device, you either pre-order for free using the form below and get a discount of N1,000 on getting the device. Or, you pre-order with N1,000 at the outlet mentioned below and get the Camon C9 for the actual price, but hey you get to become one of the first 250 Nigerians to try out the Camon C9 gear, named T-Band.

Yes! Means, there are only 250 T-Bands available now for the first 250 to pre-order the Camon C9 for N1,000. Afterwhich, the smartband will be sold at about 3-4k.

Be the first. Go to the nearest 3CHUB outlets in your area to pre-order yours Now or follow the link below.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1I4UeX__MZM74xr4ivHtvbKDscfrGTmySPEgNueGaCl4/viewform?c=0&w=1&usp=mail_form_link

1 Share

Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by Godswillnwaoma(m): 7:29am On Jun 15, 2016
So what is the actual prince of tecno camon c9
Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by Agbgift(f): 11:19am On Jun 15, 2016
pls ways the price?
Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by kolexepana: 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
Tell us the price
Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by eniboi(m): 7:49pm On Jun 15, 2016
I have pre-order my c9 today and I was given a ticket, but what I heard from an agent at slot today about the price is going to be 50k. Hurry up go peeps go and order urs , cos going to end June 17 I mean the pre-order stuff.
Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by Penaldo: 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
eniboi:
I have pre-order my c9 today and I was given a ticket, but what I heard from an agent at slot today about the price is going to be 50k. Hurry up go peeps go and order urs , cos going to end June 17 I mean the pre-order stuff.
Thanks bro for the infor
Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by Penaldo: 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
Agbgift:
pls ways the price?
I am also interested in the price not stories
Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by ibibiofirstlady(f): 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
So how much is the phone?
Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by teelaweee(m): 2:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
So how much is the phone?
it's around 50k
Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by ibibiofirstlady(f): 12:05am On Jun 23, 2016
Thanks dear. The price isn't bad relative to the phone
teelaweee:
it's around 50k
Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by mosjames: 12:16pm On Jun 23, 2016
eniboi:
How much will you be paying for yours?
Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by Dannybrainz: 2:54pm On Jun 23, 2016
I go like use tecno o.. Babe, u no go like but for two grin
ibibiofirstlady:
Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by Dannybrainz: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Buh lemme still see how d dollar thing goes.. Cos dollar is falling now.
Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by ibibiofirstlady(f): 5:06pm On Jun 27, 2016
Dannybrainz:
I go like use tecno o.. Babe, u no go like but for two grin
I will appreciate you buying for me sweet
Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by teelaweee(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2016
ibibiofirstlady:
yes it isn't
Re: How to Pre-order Your Tecno Camon C9 Now by TundeSalamu(m): 12:51pm On Jul 02, 2016
yea, thats another selling point of the phone, the price

(1) (Reply)

Glo Unlimited Free Browsing Using Stark VPN For Andriod / One Plus 5 finally The Fastest Phone In The World 2017 / How To Get Android 8.0 Oreo’s Adaptive Icons On Any Android Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.