Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Happy Birthday To An Amazing Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday To An Amazing Lady (1505 Views)

AMAZING Lady Who Is A Nurse By Day, Instagram Slay Queen By Night [photos] / BET Wishes Olamide Happy Birthday With The Wrong Picture; Twitter Reacts / Linda Ikeji Celebrates Her 36th Birthday Today. Prays For An Amazing Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To An Amazing Lady by zicoraads: 7:43am On Jun 15, 2016
Coco something! wink cheesy Cocoberry! Happy Birthday to an amazing and lovely lady.

I have met and interacted with few people here and just few amongst them have remained true and real. You are there at the top. You are a true and lovely lady. You are beautiful...not just the outer beauty but even at heart.

As you add a year to your years, I pray God's blessings continue to permeate every aspect of your life. I wish you many more years and happiness on God's green earth.

Happy Birthday baybieee kiss kiss smiley smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Happy Birthday To An Amazing Lady by tsamson(m): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2016
I sense jobless ness
Re: Happy Birthday To An Amazing Lady by zicoraads: 7:47am On Jun 15, 2016
kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To An Amazing Lady by MistadeRegal(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2016
Where is the picture of the celeb? Abi na cake dey do birthday?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To An Amazing Lady by THONZE(m): 9:20am On Jun 15, 2016
*COMMENTTEH RESERVEDTEH* lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Happy Birthday To An Amazing Lady by jaybee3(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2016
Awwww
love in the air

Happy birthday Coco

Lovely sandals

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To An Amazing Lady by magabounce(m): 9:25am On Jun 15, 2016
@Op z dat like an attempt or attempted attempt to get off the friendzone??
Even pinshure, u nor get.. ur case n'a sorry o
Re: Happy Birthday To An Amazing Lady by zicoraads: 10:03am On Jun 15, 2016
magabounce:
@Op z dat like an attempt or attempted attempt to get off the friendzone??
Even pinshure, u nor get.. ur case n'a sorry o
You no just get sense sha cheesy

Wish the lovely lady a happy birthday and va moose!

(1) (Reply)

Actress Biodun Okeowo Stuns In New Photos / Comedian Helen Paul Flaunts In New Make Up (photos) / Watch Tiwa Savage’s Twerk That Broke The Internet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.