Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,837 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 PM

Between an Adopted(first) Child And a First Biologoical Child,who Is the First? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Between an Adopted(first) Child And a First Biologoical Child,who Is the First? (556 Views)

Pastor Dele Taiwo And Doyin His Wife Welcome Their First Child (Photos) / What Name To Give To A Child Who's Coming To Wipe Away Reproach. / Rev. Michael Ewache Dedicates First Child After 32 Years Of Childlessness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between an Adopted(first) Child And a First Biologoical Child,who Is the First? by GCFRNG: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2016
Top of the Morning to all Nairalander.

This has been bothering me for some time now so I felt I should share.

A couple who has been married for over six years without a child decided to adopt one(a son). Shortly after the adoption the wife conceived and gave birth to a son. My worry now is between the two children who will be first. The adopted son or the biological son with reference to Exodus 34:19 "The first offspring of every womb belongs to me, including all the firstborn males of your livestock, whether from herd or flock"(NIV).

Thanks for your anticipated response.
Re: Between an Adopted(first) Child And a First Biologoical Child,who Is the First? by nonjebose(m): 9:56am On Jun 15, 2016
It depends on the family concerned. An adopted baby whose has known no other parent but the one that adopted him, may easily be seen as the first child, especially if he turns out great in life. Though this may not be common among us here in naija.
Re: Between an Adopted(first) Child And a First Biologoical Child,who Is the First? by lepasharon(f): 10:21am On Jun 15, 2016
The culture shock on this forum..l

1 Like

Re: Between an Adopted(first) Child And a First Biologoical Child,who Is the First? by Julietcutie(f): 10:24am On Jun 15, 2016
IMO I would say the first biological child... d first biological child has d blood of d family running through his veins...d adopted child would just take d place of d second child
Re: Between an Adopted(first) Child And a First Biologoical Child,who Is the First? by paix(m): 12:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
The first child that the family had, be it adopted or biological is the first child.

2 Likes

Re: Between an Adopted(first) Child And a First Biologoical Child,who Is the First? by Nobody: 2:35am On Jun 16, 2016
They should not adopt if they will subject the poor thing to such discrimination.

3 Likes

Re: Between an Adopted(first) Child And a First Biologoical Child,who Is the First? by florencepoko2: 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
The first son is the adopted son since it was adopted before the birth of the other who is his little brother. It should not be discriminated against.

1 Like

Re: Between an Adopted(first) Child And a First Biologoical Child,who Is the First? by emmanuelbrown26: 8:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
When u know u can discriminate why then adopt, ok had it been the didn't born wat position will u give the adopted son

(1) (Reply)

Believing In A God Is Self Deception........live And Die Brave / My Question To All Muslims / Breakaway Catholic Group Accuses Pope Of Spreading Errors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.