Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar (23896 Views)

Ensuited 6 Bedroom Twin Duplex Fully Furnished In Ojodu Estate! / 70% 3 Bedroom Twin Bungalow For Sale Aboko Ibadan / Photos From The Construction Of Asaba Mall (shoprite) From Inception To Completi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2017
Yannny:
Congrats but nah you go first build house for that area?

A lot of buildings there bro.
Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by JVExpat: 9:31am On Jan 24, 2017
Don't let them cheat you!

Visit http://www.engineerosaz..com

to see latest prices of building materials.
Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by Slim101(m): 11:16am On Jan 24, 2017
Can you please give d cost breakdown of the roofing (carcass and aluminium). Thanks

1 Like

Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by segunk1(m): 12:44pm On Jan 24, 2017
Chrisozone:
Morning people.

I still don't understand the message this thread is passing....

Am I the only one feeling this way? undecided

This is democracy era my brother, the fundalmental human right is still in existence, u re entitled to ur own opinion.
Shey na by force to be on nairaland Cos am not understanding you ooo.

Ehen at Op better pezin, u af really tried ooh, mount two projects like play like play for this country harsh condition Mehn congrats and weidon sit.

3 Likes

Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by gohan: 12:51pm On Jan 24, 2017
dats ikot effanga mkpa inside basin authority. i pass dat building almost everyday. surprised 2 see a post about it on nairaland. nice work tho

1 Like

Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by redcross: 3:03pm On Jan 24, 2017
what is the land size please?
Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 24, 2017
gohan:
dats ikot effanga mkpa inside basin authority. i pass dat building almost everyday. surprised 2 see a post about it on nairaland. nice work tho

You dey pass to whr?
Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 24, 2017
redcross:
what is the land size please?

150X80
Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by gohan: 3:49pm On Jan 24, 2017
i also have a piece of land there i m workin on.

1 Like

Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by gohan: 3:58pm On Jan 24, 2017
just passed there now

2 Likes

Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2017
Sincere4u:
My 4Bedroom classic loading......
I like the sound of that CLASSIC!.
Can't wait for the picture updates to start rolling in. It's going to be awesome!. cheesy
Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jan 25, 2017
karacta1:

I like the sound of that CLASSIC!.
Can't wait for the picture updates to start rolling in. It's going to be awesome!. cheesy
Naaaaaaaaaah!!!!!!!
I am not the publicizing type.
If you care give me a call and i will take you for periodic site inspection so you could see things for yourself when it kicks off.
The only thing i could post in this forum are pre-wedding pictures and that is if she's a nairalander and wants it publicized here otherwise i love keeping my things private.
...and yeah, it gonna be classic and has even been given a name.
I may not live in it but it's gonna be a legacy i want to leave behind. Something i will be remembered for, years after relocation.
Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sincere4u:
Something i will be remembered for, years after relocation.
You've stated well indeed. I admire you even more for this but clarification is needed on the statement i have selectively quoted.
Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jan 25, 2017
karacta1:

You've stated well indeed. I admire you even more for this but clarification is needed on the statement i have selectively quoted.
I really have no reason to remain in naija but that depends on the will of God in my life.
I am building to my memory........if you know what i mean. Something people here will use to know i once existed in many years to come but guy you really have to stop getting me put up my personal life in public.
Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by redcross: 8:19pm On Jan 25, 2017
DrWise:

150X80

U mean it cost you 4m for the land?
Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 25, 2017
redcross:

U mean it cost you 4m for the land?

yes, including 2 uncompleted buildings of 2 bedroom flat.
Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 25, 2017
Sincere4u:

I really have no reason to remain in naija but that depends on the will of God in my life.
I am building to my memory........if you know what i mean. Something people here will use to know i once existed in many years to come but guy you really have to stop getting me put up my personal life in public.
Hmmmmmmm, i had always felt it. Something quite intriguing about you, something fascinating.
You for come build one for me make i take dey remember you. cheesy grin grin
Re: The Construction Of 2-bedroom Twin Flats In Calabar by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2017
karacta1:

Hmmmmmmm, i had always felt it. Something quite intriguing about you, something fascinating.
You for come build one for me make i take dey remember you. cheesy grin grin
I hear you.
Bring the money then.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"Fire Burnt Down My Mother's Shop And All My Family's School Certificates" - Man / First Nairaland Property Investment Partnership / Tips To Reduce Building Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.