Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,145 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva (45507 Views)

Photos From Bukky Ajayi Burial Ceremony In Lagos / Bukky Ajayi Celebrated Her 82nd Birthday 5 Months Ago (photos) / Bukky Ajayi Dies At 82 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by petkoffdrake2(m): 5:00pm On Jun 15, 2016
Good...

Meanwhile, check my signature

Lots of hansom guys there already...
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
I see Andrea Chika Chukwu my babe kiss
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by pbs4real(m): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2016
NegeduGrace:
don't you know her house then?if you don't then behave yourself
no mind the guy maybe him no see u. . .
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Yabsun(m): 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2016
Veteran Actress, icon in Nollywood, proudly representing Yorubas in the industry. Wish u better recovery from the illness.
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
Am a Bukky Ajayi fan
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by jared007: 5:08pm On Jun 15, 2016
BUKKY AJAYI! ...the jolly and no-nonsense madam both in movie roles and beyond the roles.
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by NegeduGrace(f): 5:13pm On Jun 15, 2016
pbs4real:
no mind the guy maybe him no see u. . .
you re forgiven..respect yourself
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by pbs4real(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2016
NegeduGrace:
you re forgiven..respect yourself
Lol @ forgiven. . . . Anyways just negoducheesy
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Orikinla(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
[size=21pt]Almighty God JEHOVAH can make her rise to her feet and walk again.
He made the crippled Pakistani girl Esther Gushlan to walk and so many others.[/size].
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Kingbusssy(m): 5:26pm On Jun 15, 2016
Thumbs up at veteran actress!!!!!! IYA AKO BOURNVITA
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by ucnwafor(m): 5:46pm On Jun 15, 2016
NegeduGrace:
don't you know her house then?if you don't then behave yourself
your dp make sense shaaaa, let's mingle
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by AbbieGee1(f): 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2016
Udmaster:
I want to f*ck rita dominic real bad.
yaba left!,you got an emergency lipsrsealed
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by flokii: 8:02pm On Jun 15, 2016
lefulefu:
Am a Bukky Ajayi fan

It's I'm asin "I am" and not am. cheers

1 Like

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by melvine1: 10:41pm On Jun 15, 2016
MUST Read - - - >>> We all spend a certain amount of money buying household items like toothpaste, hair cream, tea, coffee, body lotion, bathing soap and so on every month. We are loyal to these brands and get nothing for it.

WHAT IF - - - >>> We spend way less for better quality and quantity AND KEEP GETTING PAID CASH FOR IT. YES CASH!!!

Your Next Purchase Must Be your next Investment.
Commercialize your Loyalty
Change Your Brand and SHAKE Your BANK

HOW? - - - >>> Chat me up on WhatsApp - 08156287207 or BBM - 7A8B2D0F and let me "OPEN YOUR EYES" TO THE OPPURTUNITY
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by andyanders: 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2016
What I hate in the industry is that when one of them dies, you see them showcasing themselves off and trying to see a way to impress people instead of helping theirs when they needed them most.

These set of artist that visited this veteran, are even the best among them all and no doubt they did. Those arrogant ones would only wanna show their cars, bags, and worthless things on their Instagram.

God will keep you long madam
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by SAMBARRY: 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2016
Udmaster:
let yuzedo catch you
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by winniz: 12:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Very thoughtful of them and a nice move as well to show they care, than their endless tribute when the person is gone.
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by whitelondon: 4:33am On Jun 16, 2016
Benbisco:
Nice poses from them all, but can someone add more "flesh" to the story by telling us what is happening to Mrs. Bukky Ajayi. I know her as an actress but never knew she was so ill.

Pls what is the nature of her illness?

You don't need to know the nature of her sickness if you can't help her
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Sweetie25(f): 7:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Udmaster:

is this all u have to say?
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Udmaster(m): 8:07am On Jun 16, 2016
Sweetie25:

so this is ur 1st nairaland comment. welcome to Nairaland.
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Benbisco(f): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2016
whitelondon:

You don't need to know the nature of her sickness if you can't help her

OK. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by kokoA(m): 9:45am On Jun 16, 2016
andyanders:

These set of artist that visited this veteran, are even the best among them all and no doubt they did. Those arrogant ones would only wanna show their cars, bags, and worthless things on their Instagram.

God will keep you long madam
and when they get sick they will come begging the whole world for help.
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2016
flokii:

It's I'm asin "I am" and not am. cheers
srry my broda i had F9 in English so i had to streatch my neck like giraffe when i wrote it again.
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Sweetie25:

abeg free d guy na.it was conjivitis dat was speaking not him.
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by moutew: 10:17am On Jun 17, 2016

Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by abuaoyen(f): 9:43am On Jun 18, 2016
Jeeeez see kate shocked
Re: Bukky Ajayi Visited By Kate Henshaw, Rita Dominic And Joke Silva by debbie223(f): 5:57pm On Mar 07, 2017
hahahahaha,he need to announce am mayb den him wish go become reality,hahahaha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Miracle Igbokwe Flies Tobi Bakre Around Florida, US (Photos) / Tacha Mobbed At Rivers State NYSC Camp / Semi-Nude Odira Nwobu And Lady Ambrel On Point Magazine Cover (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.