Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

\\\Reliable Shipping Line From Texas And Florida/// - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / \\\Reliable Shipping Line From Texas And Florida/// (1768 Views)

2012 Audi A4 2.0T Premium Plus Quattro S Line From America / Best Shipping Line: Grimaldi Vs Sallaum Lines / Need Ur Help On Roro Shipping Line (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

\\\Reliable Shipping Line From Texas And Florida/// by thithi(f): 3:31am On Aug 30, 2009
Please i need urgent information on Reliable shipping line from Florida, The Jacksonville Port and The Port of Galveston in Texax.
I will appreciate any reliable information and the cost of shipping from there to Lagos, Nigeria and the cost.
Re: \\\Reliable Shipping Line From Texas And Florida/// by arnold2g3(m): 4:49am On Aug 30, 2009
Contact me arnold@infinite-autos.com I think i can help you with all your requests.
Re: \\\Reliable Shipping Line From Texas And Florida/// by wezo01(m): 2:40pm On Aug 30, 2009
@thithi,
I just bought and shipped in a 2007 Toyota Camry from Jacksonville FL.  I used A.E.S Shipping Co. and believe me you won't get it better.Take care and all the best.
Re: \\\Reliable Shipping Line From Texas And Florida/// by thithi(f): 3:13pm On Aug 30, 2009
wezo01:

@thithi,
I just bought and shipped in a 2007 Toyota Camry from Jacksonville FL.  I used A.E.S Shipping Co. and believe me you won't get it better.Take care and all the best.

Thank you so much and you are the best, however, can u tell me their rate pls?

arnold2g3:

Contact me arnold@infinite-autos.com I think i can help you with all your requests.

if you have any info to help me with, you could have left it here for me and i am sure others might need it as well. THANKS FOR THE OFFER.
Re: \\\Reliable Shipping Line From Texas And Florida/// by thithi(f): 9:44pm On Aug 30, 2009
Anyone else with more information please??
Re: \\\Reliable Shipping Line From Texas And Florida/// by KunleA2(m): 11:46pm On Aug 30, 2009
Re: \\\Reliable Shipping Line From Texas And Florida/// by MGmotors: 2:23am On Aug 31, 2009
Try PSI shipping they are located in houston. google PSI shipping in houston, it will pop up. they shipped grand cherokee jeep 2003 for me in container for $2000. then u might want to try AA SHIPPING also in houston, but i had bad experience with them.
Re: \\\Reliable Shipping Line From Texas And Florida/// by Geepee: 11:20am On Aug 31, 2009
Can a 1997 and 1998 Toyota camry be shipped to Lagos port(considering the fact that the cars are more than 10 years)?
Can they also be cleared at Lagos port and at what cost?
Any risk?

(1) (Reply)

Horn Problem With My Honda Babyboy / Tokunbo 2004 Ford F350 4x4 Crew Cab Drw Super Duty: Price: N2.8m Only / 2006 Toyota Scion Call For Sale 1.5 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.