Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,194 members, 7,818,641 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Do Not Ignore This Business Opportunity - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Not Ignore This Business Opportunity (580 Views)

Do Not Ignore This Business With Low Start Up Capital / Ignore This Truth And Definitely End Up A Poor Man Forever / Seun Where Is My Thread Entitled "Ignore This Cryptocurrency And Regret Tomorow" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Ignore This Business Opportunity by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2016
I decided to create this topic to draw the attention of business minded individuals on nairaland to this topic, I know there are a lot of business opportunity out there that can brings good return on investment after a period of time but a lot of people get scammed because they tend to be greedy and don’t get to deal with legitimate business men but what gets me worried is the fact that even when a genuine business proposal is introduced on this site a lot of genuine investors tend not to show interest maybe because it does not present that mouth watering offers always presented by scammers so I want to use this opportunity to introduce you to a good business opportunity which has already been published by me.
https://www.nairaland.com/3150646/invest-gold-trading
https://www.nairaland.com/3094608/partner-needed-10m-investment-proposal
This business may have been online for a long time and many people might have fallen victim to fraudsters who parade themselves as business people involved in it, let me state here that I have also not believed in such a business like this not until last year when I was introduced to this business by a partner and I decided to try it out.
I am not interested in a lot of people coming in but just a few that can raise that required amount needed, and after that I assure you that testimonies and referrals will surface online about me, but for now I will try as much as possible to create an avenue for proper business documentation, memorandum signing, and transparent dealings. This business opportunity is for investors with 1 Million and above this is to control the amount of partners to be involved in it; I can only consider a sum less than that based on a special agreement.
I read about a lot of people coming online to create topics like (I HAVE -----AMOUNT AND DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH IT) I will encourage such people to look into this proposal if only its true they have such amount.
All my business terms and conditions have been mentioned on my post.
Please feel free to contact me for more details on this business.
Tel
+2348130174728
+2348185570415
Re: Do Not Ignore This Business Opportunity by sbabimbola(f): 12:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Nice concept .
Re: Do Not Ignore This Business Opportunity by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 11, 2016
opportunity still open for investors.

(1) (Reply)

The Pound Has Finally Fallen / Needs A Website Designer In IB / My Problem With Bulk Sms Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.