Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Do Not Ignore This Business With Low Start Up Capital - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Do Not Ignore This Business With Low Start Up Capital (452 Views)

5 Online Businesses With Low Start Up Capital That Can Make You Rich / 5 Online Businesses You Can Start With Low Budget Even If You Are Broke / If You Truly Need A Tested Business With Low Start Up Capital But Huge Return (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do Not Ignore This Business With Low Start Up Capital by godmercy15(m): 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2018
Many people when they have the resources and the time to start a business that will serve as a plan B to secure their financial future will not do that because they think it will always be like that. Common sense requires us to have more than one streams of income. Many realize their mistake when it is too late probably at the verge of retirement or loss of employment. Do not wait till it is too late, now is the time to start something.
I am presenting a business model that is easy to start, there is no guess work, it is tested and working for so many persons. You can even start with just five thousand Naira and generate good returns on a daily basis. A student or a job seeker can start this business. Nobody should despise this business model because it is well thought business concept with desirable products as Banks are even doing it. Let me introduce the business I am talking about below:

Telecom opportunity with a low capital start up

I am regretting for not embracing this opportunity when I was informed about it over a year ago. I never knew it was this loaded. Many of you out there might have been under minding this life changing goldmine called Recharge and Get Paid, it goes beyond recharging your phone and paying for your PHCN, DSTV, GOTV and Star Time Cable Television Networks and saving cost because you do not have to pay anyone to do it for you, but there is a business angle to it.
The business side of this opportunity is that each time you recharge your GLO, MTN, AIRTEL, 9MOBILE, DSTV, GOTV, STAR TIME, and PHCN you get paid, when you do this for others you also get paid. If you introduce this opportunity to others, apart from the immediate commission you earn on them, whenever they recharge you get paid. If banks are doing it then you should know that there is huge revenue involved in this business.
Guess how much you need to get started with this business? Only #5000 is all you need to start with the basic package.
For more information, connect with me on whatsapp 08062899721

(1) (Reply)

~you Can Start-up Your Own Business With N5,000~ / ... / Show Me A Good Product - I'll Be Using My NYSC Alawee To Promote.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.