Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,222 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter (21849 Views)

Soldiers Punish Man Who Called Them To Molest His Neighbour In Delta (Photo) / Man Trying To Molest An Old Woman In Anambra Caught. Graphic Life Picture!!!!! / Man Impregnates His Niece And Also Attempts To Molest His Daughter (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by tkpoint2(m): 12:23pm On Jun 16, 2016
pet4ril:
Too bad.....

Another Ban Awaits you...... undecided

The MOD that banned me for a week is a clown. He doesn't even know his job. How did he know the tribe i said something about is not my tribe?

He should have banned me till he takes his last breath. angry nonsense
Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by MKO4ever(m): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Fiwasayo:
That girl with a new child is quite young sad
and pretty too

1 Like

Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by pet4ril(f): 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
ceejay80s:

A week and u dey cry?
My own na 2weeks, sincerely some of these mods don't know there job and sometimes they bann u when u use figures of speech, some of them are tribalist too, when u say ur own opinion about something and its about their tribe , they bann u straight
thats so bad.... They said i violated rule 2 for saying something about a tribe and to be candid, the tribe i was referring to is my state and my home town... They should ban me forever as if I wasn't using phone before I joined NL
Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by Onegai(f): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Berlyn:
Awww see fine girls

Instead of wasting away in a village, hungry, someone should Olajumoke them. The little girl and her mum would look lovely advertising noodles instead of the foreigners we use. Even for calendars for companies of family products.
Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by tranxo(m): 12:34pm On Jun 16, 2016
In as much as I am neither saying that this story is true nor false, I find it hard relating it to the pictures.

1. Is that the "old woman?"

2. Where is the broken arm?

3. Is that the "recently born" baby boy?

Bloggers I salute una ooo.!
Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by amazon14: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
See house!! What do herdsmen do with all the money they make from cattle rearing? A lot of Fulani love poverty 100%. School zero, house no way, good facility for where. I pray for all nairalanders "may we never be brain washed in the name of God you believe in " Amen.

Madam sorry to you, and your family,may your husband provide better life for and your family, i hope he will
Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by DonCortino: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
crestedaguiyi:

I give u 40 marks for this
you are not madcow1, so take a hike with ur marks!
Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by crestedaguiyi: 1:19pm On Jun 16, 2016
DonCortino:

you are not madcow1, so take a hike with ur marks!

you can go to blazes
Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by number5(m): 1:41pm On Jun 16, 2016
I see that 90% of people who commented on this post does not know the meaning of cattle rustlers.
Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by piagetskinner(m): 1:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
but these people too are fulanis
Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by greatamaka(f): 2:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
repogirl:
Some people have more rooms in their houses than they need,throw lavish parties more expensive than expensive luxury cars while others can't even afford a mattress to lie on.

Gosh!
this life sef undecided undecided
Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by maasoap(m): 3:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
excondido:
rigasa is a 100% Hausa community along zik express. am surprised to hear of suck attack by Fulani's on Hausa community. these means no one will be spared.
He doesn't know the meaning of rustlers.
Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by Crieff(m): 3:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
MadCow1:
What s the difference between Cattle Herdsmen and Cattle Rustlers..

20 Marks..

Tisha, cattle herdsmen are shepherds that take care of cattle while cattle rustlers are cattle militants and terrorists.
Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 16, 2016
OMG, people are suffering in Nigeria. See where someone sleeps, not even a bed to sleep on cry cry. What have Nigerians done wrong to deserve this kind of life? SMH
Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
excondido:
rigasa is a 100% Hausa community along zik express. am surprised to hear of suck attack by Fulani's on Hausa community. these means no one will be spared.

Hausa is Hausa o!
Baba, if those people tell you how their lives are shaped under the Fulani domination, you will weep for them.
Sadly, they are also willing tools against each other.
Many other tribes in the North might be facing extinction.
Re: Rustlers Attack Elderly Woman In Kaduna, Attempt To Molest Daughter by mfm04622: 8:06am On Jun 17, 2016
excondido:

That is the mistake we make. Do armed robbers ask the tribe of their victim before attacking them? Cattle rustling is a type of armed robbery. In fact, fulani are th major victims of cattle rustling, followed by Hausas because they keep cattle. This crime is not tribal, it is economic. Farmers /Pastorialist crisis too is not tribal, it is economic. Th mean farmer/ herder clash even in th North

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen And Farmers Clash In Ogun, 4 Dead, 2 Policemen Injured / Ogun: So-Safe Corps Arrests Okada Rider For Attempting To Rape, Kill Passenger / Painter Stabs Man With Knife In Front Of Radio Station In Abuja. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.