Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,904 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

A Quick Peak At This Image Will Make You Go For A Blue Iphone 7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Quick Peak At This Image Will Make You Go For A Blue Iphone 7 (2220 Views)

5 Features Of Nokia 7 Plus That Will Make You Ditch Your Phone / Throwback: Specification Of This Sony Ericsson K750i Will Make You Smile(Photo) / 5 Ways You Answer Phone Call In Public That Make You Look Local (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Quick Peak At This Image Will Make You Go For A Blue Iphone 7 by falloh: 11:19pm On Jun 15, 2016
A report emerged from a reliable source last week stating that the Apple's upcoming device Iphone 7 and Iphone 7plus will do away with the space grey
colour we all know and love. The rumor stated that the Apple's next generation Iphone will come in a brand new DEEP BLUE colour.

However, this report sounds absolutely ridiculous. Space grey is one of the most popular color for Apple's Iphone lineup, its nice and sleek when paired with the phone's black face plate and its perfect for people who don't want a flashy phone cos its neutral. But, on the other hand, a blue iphone could be polarizingh if it replaces the space grey, leaving the Iphone lovers no choice than to go for the deep blue iphone depending on the users choice.

But before you start jumping to conclusions, take a look at the picture below

When we hear DEEP BLUE what comes to most of our minds is a deep navy blue color. One of our favorite graphic designer Martin Hajek also imagined the same thing when he created series of mockups of what the iphone 7 might look like.

Below are images from Hajek's collection

Love it don't you? A lot of people would also love it, But if Apple were to indeed release a blue iphone i can bet it 'll look nothing like that.

So instead of jumping into conclusions i ll rather advice everyone to just have little patience till when Apple finally releases the Iphone 7.

Dont forget to visit http://falltechs..com.ng/ for more Tech Gist

2 Likes

Re: A Quick Peak At This Image Will Make You Go For A Blue Iphone 7 by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 16, 2016
IPhone 7 when iPhone 6plus still dey sell for almost 300k? E be like say this phone manufacturers dey mad. Phone wey the value go drop in few yrs tine? I rather use my money buy 5 acres of land for future resale. #Rocking my Nokia n-gage with opera mini cheat cool

16 Likes

Re: A Quick Peak At This Image Will Make You Go For A Blue Iphone 7 by talk2ekpa(m): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2016
There won't be Apple iPhone 7 Pro. It has been cancelled due to dual camera setup issue. But you can just stick with Tecno Camon C9 Smartphone
Re: A Quick Peak At This Image Will Make You Go For A Blue Iphone 7 by Nbote(m): 8:02am On Jun 16, 2016
Which of d peak should we use to make us go faster? D sachet peak abi d tinned one?? Or can we use any other milk like three crown before we can go for d iPhone 7..

1 Like

Re: A Quick Peak At This Image Will Make You Go For A Blue Iphone 7 by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Nbote:
Which of d peak should we use to make us go faster? D sachet peak abi d tinned one?? Or can we use any other milk like three crown before we can go for d iPhone 7..
The face you make after reading that post

Re: A Quick Peak At This Image Will Make You Go For A Blue Iphone 7 by Nbote(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
aotlatitude:

The face you make after reading that post
Dats d face u make wen someone jus removed d subsidy on gas of d beans and egg dey ate d previous day....
Re: A Quick Peak At This Image Will Make You Go For A Blue Iphone 7 by majorclems: 11:20pm On Jun 18, 2016
Well it's not bad buh am over her rocking my sky black w4
Re: A Quick Peak At This Image Will Make You Go For A Blue Iphone 7 by majorclems: 11:22pm On Jun 18, 2016
Nbote:
Lol.. Funny comment
Re: A Quick Peak At This Image Will Make You Go For A Blue Iphone 7 by selfmadeOLX(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
talk2ekpa:
There won't be Apple iPhone 7 Pro. It has been cancelled due to dual camera setup issue. But you can just stick with Tecno Camon C9 Smartphone

They are talking iPhone.. You're telling tecno undecided undecided

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The New Gionee M7 Power With 6GB RAM / Smartphone Unlocking Service Update 2018 And Its Related. / 40-50k Budgeted For A Phone, What Type Of Phone Can I Go For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.