Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,775 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:42 PM

Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos (39327 Views)

Niyi Makanjuola Of Caverton Is Behind Visionscape - Feyi Fawehinmi Investigates / "I Didn't Graduate With 3rd Class" - Tony Elumelu Reacts To Twitter User's Claim / How I Was Defrauded By Abiodun, Badmus And A Chinese Merchant (paypal Funds) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by rapcy(m): 1:43am On Jun 16, 2016
Two days ago, a young man who goes by the name Aminu G Idris claimed that a Chinese Supermarket in Abuja denied Nigerians entry. Today Mohammad Jamu took it upon himself to investigate the case. Here is what he has to say with photos:

"Today I became a journalist!! how I saw the news trending about a certain Chinese Shop at Gwarinpa that refuses Nigerians access posted by Aminu G Idris and copied by Aishat Aishat Alubankudi immediately an investigative spirit took over me,
as I approach Gwarinpa I was filled with excitement of seeing a shop in Nigeria that denies Nigerians entry, at the gate I saw a writing that clearly took me aback and instantly quenched my anger, it was an advice to costumers from the shop owners after being attacked by armed robbers a couple of days ago and they were merely taking precautions so they advise only an individual at a time not group of persons out of fear and tremor of what they experienced in the past, poor them being foreigners in another mans land. They were friendly on entering the shop and to my surprise other Nigerians were trickling to see for themselves too. My advise to those celebrating the story please verify contents before posting to the social media your action alone can destroy someone's Business in Islam we call it (Shaidar Zuhr ) Bearing false witness and Allah has prescribed severe punishment for those who thrive in it"

176 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by callmelanner(m): 2:46am On Jun 16, 2016
Good, why haven't the bill on social media been passed anyway? It will save a whole lot of us some stress!

30 Likes

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by evy1(m): 4:36am On Jun 16, 2016
Thanks for the clarification.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Tellemall: 6:34am On Jun 16, 2016
The shop even looks pathetic inside of it. It looks like a forgotten corner store. Their sign is so... I can't believe anybody would not type their notices(colse, sice,tank).

Why are Nigerians dying to have an old Chinese baba put their stuff in a plastic? I mean, you guys are so offended when you should be happy they didn't let you in. Customer service looks low.

And why is the "investigator" putting up religious punishments? Like anyone cares about that.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Brainy007: 7:21am On Jun 16, 2016
They won't even make gains if they sell to only their nationals.

How many Chinese nationals are in Abuja?!

And I thought nairaland always verify news before they forward it to front page.

Has that person been banned cos its also an offense under section 8 of the nairaland constitution

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Akosxxx(m): 7:22am On Jun 16, 2016
Nice job OP. The Chinese people won't forget this your investigation which will now clarify alot of things.

5 Likes

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Addicted2Women: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Stupid bloggers can write anything just to get traffic to their site.

12 Likes

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by omonla555: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Good
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Nobody: 7:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Nigerians and propaganda sha! And some people where ere yesterday cursing and almost killing themselves on a false unverified news. Unemployment everywhere!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by YoursGEJ(m): 7:23am On Jun 16, 2016
Addicted2Women:
Stupid bloggers can write anything just to get traffic to their site.

You dey mind them? My blood don hot finish angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by henrydadon(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Like someone said in the first post maybe the person no dress well

I knew it could not be possible. Or else they will carry that shop on their head and go back to China

The person who post about it was just looking to tarnish their good reputations.

Thank you op for clarifying things..I always knew lot of false story end up in the front page of nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by engrjosefz(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2016
kontinu
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by ozicoblendo: 7:24am On Jun 16, 2016
Thanks for your good work....

1 Like

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Chillext(m): 7:24am On Jun 16, 2016
possible the initial guys (Aminu Idris)complain has reached them

34 Likes

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Nobody: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2016
So nice of you man but I still dislike Asians though. Their racism is so annoying.sad
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by SageTravels: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2016
God will reward you op

3 Likes

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by loomer: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2016
I been think say na restaurant self
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by martineverest(m): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2016
how are we so sure the chinese ppl didnt pay u for dis?.....well,bloggers can lie too and asians,esp. Those residing at illupeju are highly discriminatory in theirs deeds

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by princefunmmy(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2016
Thanks!
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Slimdear(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2016
Op, tnks for ur investigation which opened our eyes... Datz hw sm1's bizness and goodwill would av been tainted
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by izzou(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2016
After all the ranting yesterday,the truth is finally here

And what kinda supemarket is this?

This is what the igbos call SHADE not even shop..

I rather buy my stuff inside traffic than go and let that old chinese baba put it inside nylon for me

Infact,nigeians shouldnt even go there. There are better ones around

3 Likes

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Aroh48(m): 7:26am On Jun 16, 2016
K
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 16, 2016
SirJeffry:
So nice of you man but I still dislike Asians though. Their racism is so annoying.sad
.... Two hates do not make one love!

2 Likes

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Oche211(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2016
The only reason why u see any chinese in Nigeria is to make money nd Nigerians are known to be heavy spenders.
Won't it be foolishness to shut out Nigerians from your supermarkets?
Btw, how many chinese are even in Abuja to make large sales volume.
That was why i didn't believe the story in the first place.

5 Likes

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Phi001(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Seen.....
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by RitzyPrince(m): 7:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Dem wannabe bloggers, cooking up stories from nowhere, before it was don't believe everything you read on blogs and social sites, but now DONT BELIEVE ANYTHING YOU READ ON BLOGS, SOCIAL SITES AND EVEN NEWSPAPERS

1 Like

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by DankemzI(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2016
After the news went viral they anticipated the turnout, that's why they put up that notice.

Did the initial reporter go with people?
Why was he turned down?

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by flokii: 7:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Nice one @OP

I dnt just bliv any news I see.. Only those from credible sources
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by vikacydevato(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2016
Investigative journalism!
Re: Man Investigates Claim Made About A Chinese Store In Abuja With Photos by Clinton594(m): 7:28am On Jun 16, 2016
OP if this is the super market that guy was talking about then really I'm disappointed. Please before you leave there look around to know if you'll see a better Chinese supermarket.... You might have mistaken this for another.
Because trust me, I now think I over estimate Nigerians ability to make good judgements..... How can someone be so bitter about this and to cap it all...... IN ABUJA OF ALL PLACES

Uurrrgghhhh undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Addmoney Loan Goes Wrong / 5 Ways To Make N5000 A Day In Lagos / GIFMIS Codes Needed For Payment Settlement On Remita.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.