Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,848 members, 7,824,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Lepacious Bose Blast Fan Who Told Her To Stop Losing Weight & She Shares Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lepacious Bose Blast Fan Who Told Her To Stop Losing Weight & She Shares Photos (1062 Views)

Lepacious Bose: I Want My Legs And Thighs To Slim Down Like My Neck' / Lepacious Bose Releases Throwback Photos, Says "Fat Na Bastard" / Lepacious Bose Is Now Completely A 'lepa' Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lepacious Bose Blast Fan Who Told Her To Stop Losing Weight & She Shares Photos by morereb10: 7:11am On Jun 16, 2016
Comedienne and entertainer Lepacious Bose has been going on and on of how being fat is stupid and how fat is a bitch and all that and she has lost a lot of weight and she is proud of how far she has come and how her success story is motivating others to lose weight.

But a fan got on her nerves as she took it upon himself to tell her not to lose weight and 'stop hurting' herself. Well, she responded without thinking it through ...

On your journey in life not everybody will celebrate you. Guard your space jealously so bad belle people will not distract you. Guard your heart with all diligence for out of it flows the issues of life......

Remember what I always say no bi only person weh dey fly for night be witch. Some people are actually more evil than the devil himself. Abi ke! Se oro niyen? Msheeeeeeeeew #stilltoolegittoquit #storybehehindeveryglory

This is really a lesson to all over-weight people in this country and beyond. Because no matter how proud those fat people say they are, their is always a vacuum that needs to be filled. They all secretly longs to be slim and fit. Imagine Lapacious Bose of all people who is ever-ly proud of herself is now attacking someone who said she should stop losing weight.

Bottom line, fat is unhealthy.

See more IG screenshots and pics @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2016/06/lepacious-bose-blast-fan-who-told-her.html

dominique lalasticlala

Re: Lepacious Bose Blast Fan Who Told Her To Stop Losing Weight & She Shares Photos by powerfulsettingz: 7:14am On Jun 16, 2016
And where is the blast
Re: Lepacious Bose Blast Fan Who Told Her To Stop Losing Weight & She Shares Photos by seyema(m): 7:19am On Jun 16, 2016
I can't see any blast in all her reply
Re: Lepacious Bose Blast Fan Who Told Her To Stop Losing Weight & She Shares Photos by Disneylady(f): 7:25am On Jun 16, 2016
O ga gan ooooo undecided
Re: Lepacious Bose Blast Fan Who Told Her To Stop Losing Weight & She Shares Photos by fkpboss: 7:45am On Jun 16, 2016
Fat or no fat, she's naturally ugly #NoOffenceTho

1 Like

Re: Lepacious Bose Blast Fan Who Told Her To Stop Losing Weight & She Shares Photos by houstonia(m): 7:49am On Jun 16, 2016
If you ask me, I think it's these other ladies that are currently seeking attention.
Re: Lepacious Bose Blast Fan Who Told Her To Stop Losing Weight & She Shares Photos by THONZE(m): 8:32am On Jun 16, 2016
OHOHOHOH...... I NO LIKE THIS THING O..... FAT NO BE BASTARD...... FAT IS THE EVIDENCE OF GOOD LIVING.....AND PEOPLE DEY RESPECT FAT PEOPLE......ALSO,,,,,SCIENCE IS NOT AGAINST FAT,,,,,,,MATTER IS ANYTHING THAT HAS WEIGHY AND OCCUPY SPACE......SO IS FAT..... grin grin
Re: Lepacious Bose Blast Fan Who Told Her To Stop Losing Weight & She Shares Photos by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
I just thank God that she still retained that sexy ass

(1) (Reply)

Ghallywood Actress Selorm Galley-fiawoo Beautiful In New Photos / Nairalander Meet Nollywood Actor / Rob Kardashian And Blac Chyna Demand $1.5 Million To Televise Their Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.