Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,121 members, 7,957,191 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. - Science/Technology (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. (60003 Views)

See The Animal I Killed In University Of Benin. What's The Name? / See The Python Killed This Morning By My Neighbour / The Animal I Killed Today At My Working-Place In Cross River (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by banmee(m): 10:27pm On Jun 16, 2016
Omotayor123:
Chai... Poor think! undecided

Which kain yeye forming you de form? Hope you know say na rat dem kill? Even Oyinbo man see rat and im mission na to kill am.
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Unlimited22: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
Na so the change be wey u dey call rat rabbit? Is this also Buharists fault?
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by ournaijablog(f): 10:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
queenoflafia:
Nothing saved or captured.kill kill kill all the time .oshi
Olodo... he doesn't even know what a rabbit looks like

my dear read this then you would understand, killing lesser animals gives the average African man pleasure and makes him feel superior

http://www.ournaijablog.com/africans-with-the-kill-kill-kill-syndrome/
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by blacq2009(m): 11:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
sewizzy:
This was killed in a hole while working this morning in our uncle's site.
You killed it because you sure knew it'll make Fp as Lalasticlala pushes everything "kill" to fp without a second thought. That rodent is called Dayugu.
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
That's a giant african rat or an african pouched rat or a gambian rat..it is one of the most intelligent and harmless creature you'll ever come across, I daresay even as intelligent and as loyal as a dog..it has been trained to detect onset of early tuberculosis in humans, drug detection at border crossings and detecting hidden landmines in war torn countries. The African pouched rat lives in family groups consisting of a mum, dad and several suckling offsprings, it makes a very good pet because it naturally wants to be a member of a family...it doesn't even bite human beings except for self preservation...Naija longathroatists have struck again.
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by CharliParker: 11:25pm On Jun 16, 2016
Ewi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by BigMan4Life: 11:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Seun, abeg move this thread to "politics" na cheesy
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jun 17, 2016
Hmmm okete eran awon agba grin grin grin
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by BABANGBALI: 12:32am On Jun 17, 2016
Lala prefers snakes to rats
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by BABANGBALI: 12:33am On Jun 17, 2016
sholadunju:
Hmmm okete eran awon agba grin grin grin
Seun dis guy dey use him native language to abuse you
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by davidayn(m): 12:37am On Jun 17, 2016
amiibaby:
But that ur teeth shaa .

Too brown for my liking
U must like mine then, so white.. Lol
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by godstime88(m): 12:50am On Jun 17, 2016
sewizzy:
I wonder when shall u people stop killing wile lives! how shall our next generation be grateful to you people?
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Taryur3(m): 1:40am On Jun 17, 2016
I chop dis bush meat tire for high school
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by DedeNkem: 2:59am On Jun 17, 2016
I don't know which one is the bush meat.
Is it the animal or the boy holding it?
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Ileogbo(m): 4:20am On Jun 17, 2016
moscobabs:
we call this "okete" or "ewu" in village.

@op cut the "white part' of the tail of that big rat and throw it in that hole ....by 16th June,2017 u will kill another one in that same hole.

That's what my grandpa told me o
Bros u just make me missed village life.
AYE AGBE, BI AYEJE RORUN NI, all dis indomie generation kids no go know. Pelu iyan kooko. And obe alasepo......... Odunto.
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by DeleSuper1: 7:00am On Jun 17, 2016
Bundesliga

Ebobo! Ebola!!

grin grin grin
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Emmatdayo(m): 8:31am On Jun 17, 2016
Jessidaisy4:
grin cute RAT
which kind phone u take snap that pic na grin hmm that ur hip sha cry
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by AreaFada2: 8:32am On Jun 17, 2016
badonkadonk:

How can u soak garri with peppersoup?

Eyin onijekuje wonyi...

You be learner if you have not tried that. grin cheesy
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by Emmatdayo(m): 8:33am On Jun 17, 2016
Omotayor123:
Chai... Poor think! undecided
omo see bobi grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by moscobabs(m): 8:47am On Jun 17, 2016
Ileogbo:

Bros u just make me missed village life.
AYE AGBE, BI AYEJE RORUN NI, all dis indomie generation kids no go know. Pelu iyan kooko. And obe alasepo......... Odunto.
how manage ur moniker is my town name ?

may I know u pls?

this is Moses Babatunde Tunmmyzhe

creator Omo Arepo Ponda page on fb.
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by aisammy4: 9:01am On Jun 17, 2016
sewizzy:

No wahala, 9ja no get ebola...we go chop
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by alaskido(m): 9:37am On Jun 17, 2016
LASSAR FEVER RELOADING grin grin. My brother, you have just killed a big House Rat. Happing eating. But please remember LASSAR FEVER is real.
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by badonkadonk: 10:13am On Jun 17, 2016
AreaFada2:

You be learner if you have not tried that. grin cheesy

Gerra ere mehn... cheesy
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by k2square4life: 10:22am On Jun 17, 2016
thats definatly a very big rat!!!
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by ezinnajacob(m): 12:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
Na nchi be dat guy keep d head for me
Re: See The Animal We Killed This Morning By Me And My Brother. by joelekinson: 3:09pm On Jun 17, 2016
Nairaland has no news to share. Of all the news in the world, you are sharing this type of news.
Negative effects of the news on me

1. Wasted megabytes.
2. Wasted time.
3. Wasted energy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sea Turtle Caught Near Ibeno Island In Akwa Ibom (Photos) / 100-Year-Old Giant Turtle 'The Size Of Car' Found Dead, Decomposing In Cornwall / Butchered Whale In Bayelsa: Residents Seen Extracting Fatty Contents From Carcas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.