Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,108 members, 7,953,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:27 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) (22162 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi Wears Aare Crown For The First Time (photo) / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Open Letter To Wuraola Otiti, Ooni Ogunwusi’s New Queen By Zainab Lawani (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
Koolking:
Why do the mods keep on littering the front page with boring repeated stories? Someone posted the same story, same pictures yesterday with different headline. Later today, someone will still report with entirely different headline, same mods will push to the frontpage. Nairaland is becoming a child's playground for attention seekers.
Don't mind them; see some Nigerians kind of civilisation, I call this kind of showcase: publicity make perfect. what's the extent of the Ooni's reach out in Nigeria, I guess is by marrying multiple wives abi?
mtchewww
Seun&co, if you don't stop this littering... You would soon start hosting ur folks on this platform.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by Papishi(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
God bless the King
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by scholes0(m): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Symphony1:

Don't mind them; see some Nigerians kind of civilisation, I call this kind of showcase: publicity make perfect. what's the extent of the Ooni's reach out in Nigeria, I guess is by marrying multiple wives abi?
mtchewww
Seun&co, if you don't stop this littering... You would soon start hosting ur folks on this platform.

Jealousy jealousee, na hin dey worry you...
If the thing pain you pass, also snap your own Royals and post them here on Nairaland.
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by Alokendra(m): 1:13pm On Jun 16, 2016
Unlike some other dumb kings who just sit their arses down doing nothing. Who sitting don help?
oba of Benin my ass

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by CandyDiamond(f): 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Alokendra:
Unlike some other dumb kings who just sit their arses down doing nothing. Who sitting don help?
oba of Benin my ass
The world know who the real African kings are, not by global junketeering and wasting your people money, the western world will always gather and clap for you when you come to them throwing your peoples money around, Oba of Bini don't need globe trotting to register his name.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Jun 16, 2016
scholes0:

Jealousy jealousee, na hin dey worry you...
If the thing pain you pass, also snap your own Royals and post them here on Nairaland.
cheesy cheesy
Your dp makes me assert you are an emanate. if not for being opportune to grab Western education before the other zones in Nigeria, tell me where you guys would have been? Truth be told, all your folks that I have met are noise makers; educated illiterates! (lack of character), am talking of being scientifically rational not just pouring words on sheets. I wonder who the hell am wasting my precious time/thoughts educating, I just hope you are worth it a bit and ready to learn.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by scholes0(m): 1:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
Symphony1:

Your dp makes me assert you are an emanate. if not for being opportune to grab Western education before the other zones in Nigeria, tell me where you guys would have been? Truth be told, all your folks that I have met are noise makers; educated illiterates! (lack of character), am talking of being scientifically rational not just pouring words on sheets. I wonder who the hell am wasting my precious time/thoughts educating, I just hope you are worth it a bit and ready to learn.

More trolling from a pained individual.
Is it a must that you comment on every topic that crosses your line of vision? You made it a point to comment on a topic that is none of your business instead of just passing by like everyone else, only to bring the peculiar breed of negativity associated with folks like yourself. Now, you are talking thrash that is nothing related to the matter being discussed?
Don't you have worthy personalities from your part of the country that deserve to be on FP , instead of displaying your stupidity for everyone to see?

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
scholes0:

More trolling from a pained individual.
Is it a must that you comment on every topic that crosses your line of vision? You made it a point to comment on a topic that is none of your business instead of just passing by like everyone else, only to bring the peculiar breed of negativity associated with folks like yourself. Now, you are talking thrash that is nothing related to the matter being discussed?
Don't you have worthy personalities from your pat of the country that deserve to be on FP , instead of showing your stupidity for everyone to see?
See your life; level of foolishness confirmed. That's some Nigerians for you. am not surprised at all.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by scholes0(m): 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Symphony1:

See your life; level of foolishness confirmed. That's some Nigerians for you. am not surprised at all.

LOL... Jealousy + Stupidity
Worst combination ever.... And it perfectly describes YOU.
Olodo.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by Alokendra(m): 2:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
CandyDiamond:

The world know who the real African kings are, not by global junketeering and wasting your people money, the western world will always gather and clap for you when you come to them throwing your peoples money around, Oba of Bini don't need globe trotting to register his name.
Mention one achievement of your oba of Bini. Just one
If not just to sit his arse and feed fat on government's money without any value.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
scholes0:

LOL... Jealousy + Stupidity
Worst combination ever.... And it perfectly describes YOU.
Olodo.
See the epitome of selfishness that's keeping Nigeria backwards. Keep exhibiting ur loquaciousness; afterall you guys are 5 and 6.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by scholes0(m): 2:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Symphony1:

See the epitome of selfishness that's keeping Nigeria backwards. Keep exhibiting ur loquaciousness; afterall you guys are 5 and 6.

Hhahaha.... someone pls tap me... Is this guy okay at all?
What is your tribe sef? I be Yoruba, talk your own.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by lailo: 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
Waiting for one of d IPOB & Our oyel kings to give dia pple dis universal representation.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jun 16, 2016
Everyday Ooni dey waka...

They will soon ban him from travelling.. undecided
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by Highbhee(m): 7:58am On Jun 17, 2016
Why do our bro from the East Are not Commenting...dis s a blessing for All nija not only Yoruba....Am a Yoruba, but FULL Blooded IGBO(FBI)
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by Highbhee(m): 8:02am On Jun 17, 2016
lailo:
Waiting for one of d IPOB & Our oyel kings to give dia pple dis universal representation.

Shup Up ....Tribalist.....Jaja of Opobo is One but later destooled.....Morever,Igbo monarchy Arent dat strong bkus yu can Even find 500 kings in a Local gvt....dats y dey arent as strong as Yoruba....but we Yoruba Extends Our land tru One king superior to other...in term of War
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi Gives Speech At Pennsylvania Parliament (Pics) by Horus(m): 7:26pm On Jun 24, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNzWB9Ld3Jw

[size=14pt]HRM Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II of Ife Kingdom, Nigeria at US Congress[/size]

HRM Ooni Adeyeye Ogunwusi Ojaja II of Ife Kingdom, Nigeria presents Congressional Black Caucus at the US Congress with a beautiful gift at the Rayburn House Office Building.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Origin Of Ubulu-uku. / M-NET FINALLY LAUNCHES AFRICA MAGIC IGBO / What Are The Tribes Igbo Have Defeated In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.