Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos (30534 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi At Bukky Wright Movie “Iwure Olofin” Premiere In Lagos / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Ooni Ogunwusi At Ogun Drums Festival - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by Dauraking: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
Is it not the same Ooni that I met in a nightclub with Obafemi Martins and some babes in DC last weekend?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by Partisan: 12:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
mystic70563:

MONEY, OIL

NAME YOURS

I concur cheesy grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by iampeTer(m): 12:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
safarigirl:
Someone remind me which other royal family in the world have disturbed the peace this much in another man's country?

Those people must be looking at them like some real life Coming To America Characters......it's okay to be seen, but when you're seen too much, you lose your reverence.

Royalty should be revered, you don't see the King of Saudi Arabia everywhere or that of Spain. Sit down in one place and send able representatives. That's what true royalties do.

Quote me if you will and say what you want, I have made my point and I won't be giving any random person unnecessary airtime, so don't waste any on me

hes Young and more educated than other royalties you compare him to ....I fully support what he's doing

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by obinoral1179(m): 12:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
safarigirl:
Someone remind me which other royal family in the world have disturbed the peace this much in another man's country?

Those people must be looking at them like some real life Coming To America Characters......it's okay to be seen, but when you're seen too much, you lose your reverence.

Royalty should be revered, you don't see the King of Saudi Arabia everywhere or that of Spain. Sit down in one place and send able representatives. That's what true royalties do.

Quote me if you will and say what you want, I have made my point and I won't be giving any random person unnecessary airtime, so don't waste any on me
why compare the king of saudi and spain? This kings are the president or are like president of thei respective nations but the oni is trying is best to expand,propagate and make sure the yoruba nation is known by all and sundry.

History will never forgets all he is doing ,Whether junketing or visiting.

8 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by ajalawole(m): 12:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
;Dthis oni of a person self, sha u wen take over from PMB ni.... Hope is hand is clean. Who wil pay for all this oni touralizations cheesy grin
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by chumakk: 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
That's how I will move around USA once I land there
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by Kennyinusa(m): 12:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
Judeoxide:
Were the massive crowd
They are with your english teacher.
smiley

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by alcmene: 12:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
Dauraking:
Is it not the same Ooni that I met in a nightclub with Obafemi Martins and some babes in DC last weekend?

Surely na him......

His wife graced the bed of one white guy for decades before she hooked up with the equally randy king via facebook cool

4 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by prettyslimme(f): 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
mystic70563:
bullshit tradition.. tongue.deal with it.

PROUDLY IGBO
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by meltiplexer: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
mystic70563:

MONEY, OIL

NAME YOURS

who him movement help,him and his wife only.

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
[quote author=prettyslimme post=46626428][/quote]

ode buruku
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by BlissP(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
This dude gat foorerunner legs
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by safarigirl(f): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
obinoral1179:
why compare the king of saudi and spain? This kings are the president or are like president of thei respective nations but the oni is trying is best to expand,propagate and make sure the yoruba nation is known by all and sundry.

History will never forgets all he is doing ,Whether junketing or visiting.

lol....which history? History of the Ife people or who else?

Bro, history will never forget people like Ben Bruce and IpissVodka on twitter. History will never forget Omojuwa and Orubebe.

People with criminal records will never be forgotten by history either. So?

2 Likes

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by obinoral1179(m): 12:59pm On Jun 16, 2016
mystic70563:

MONEY, OIL

NAME YOURS
your mentality shows how enlighten you are.

I will not go further with you before you drag me in the mud with this shallow thinking about money and oil.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by ajalawole(m): 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Judeoxide:
Were the massive crowd
grin check the pinshure, them dey dea, the op self dey dea.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
obinoral1179:
your mentality shows how enlighten you are.

I will not go further with you before you drag me in the mud with this shallow thinking about money and oil.

watever
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
thesicilian:
Won't you people let us hear word again with this osuofia in London brouhaha?
uo hahahaha funny u cheesy [/i]
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by sukkot: 1:01pm On Jun 16, 2016
wink
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by obinoral1179(m): 1:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
safarigirl:

Bro, history will never forget people like Ben Bruce and IpissVodka on twitter. History will never forget Omojuwa and Orubebe.

yes, history will never forget them. What oni is doing will never be forgotten by the entire yoruba race. Like it or leave it.

How is uniabuja treating you?

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by mich2012: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
The Ooni of Ife and Mr Buhari have something in common. Junketing!
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by CandyDiamond(f): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Wasting Osun state money
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
Na so he go enter Wallmart?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by tosyne2much(m): 1:06pm On Jun 16, 2016
alcmene:

Surely na him......

His wife graced the bed of one white guy for decades before she hooked up with the equally randy king via facebook cool
Nawaooooh cheesy See how you mouth-thrashed a king and his olori cheesy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by mattonnairaland: 1:07pm On Jun 16, 2016
thesicilian:
Won't you people let us hear word again with this osuofia in London brouhaha?
This one is U.S
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by UuzbaGuuzba: 1:08pm On Jun 16, 2016
coded01:
Ooni of Ife promoting unity and equality amongst Africans & Americans... cool

Wish the same can be said of other kings... undecided

How this waka EPP anybody?
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by hustla(m): 1:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
safarigirl:

Seriously ipissvodka? How old are you again? All these girls that their so called tweet celebs get to their heads

Omojuwa? Lol I wonder what you will say of Cyril Stober then if ordinary blogger is that worthy to be remembered in the history books like this... And Ben Bruce will fade faster than rainbows soon
Let me not talk

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by Edum13656: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
let him come home and provide basis amenities for his people, especially change the brown roofs in Ife... should be tired of globetrotting already.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by demydea: 1:12pm On Jun 16, 2016
mystic70563:
bullshit tradition...

PROUDLY IGBO

Who your Obi epp? Who say make your Obi live classless? Jealous boy
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by Praktikals(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2016
EVILFOREST:
People may be SHOCKED to know that this man has been busy PUSHING DRUGS through this means
Did you change your weed supplier

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by computer0810(m): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
mystic70563:
bullshit tradition...

PROUDLY IGBO
nairaland should hav verify ur age b4 they let u register....nw u r disgracing ur dad with senseless and childish comment... u better pray to God to giv u sense

1 Like

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by Tedassie(m): 1:18pm On Jun 16, 2016
Unneccessary showboating...when the Queen of England visited the US few months ago,the fanfare was minimal.
I detest all these all-up-in-ur face kinda attitude,as if all his gallivanting&fraternizing is gonna ameliorate or improve the living condition of his subjects back home

I think the US of A has seen enough of him,abeg...he has proven whatever point he wanted to prove.
#Nigeriansuseurbrains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Oyo Princes Jostle For Vacant Alaafin Stool / 6 Undisputed Facts That Prove "Homosexuality" Is Demonic Possession / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.