Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos (30528 Views)

Ooni Ogunwusi At Bukky Wright Movie “Iwure Olofin” Premiere In Lagos / Oyinbo People Greet Ooni Ogunwusi At A Get-Together In New York.Pics / Ooni Ogunwusi At Ogun Drums Festival - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jun 16, 2016
safarigirl:
Someone remind me which other royal family in the world have disturbed the peace this much in another man's country?

Those people must be looking at them like some real life Coming To America Characters......it's okay to be seen, but when you're seen too much, you lose your reverence.

Royalty should be revered, you don't see the King of Saudi Arabia everywhere or that of Spain. Sit down in one place and send able representatives. That's what true royalties do.

Quote me if you will and say what you want, I have made my point and I won't be giving any random person unnecessary airtime, so don't waste any on me
are u true with ur cries ghommid. Now u can step aside. Thank you, we want it like that ok.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by ubyways(m): 6:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
coming to America part 2.Am not a Yoruba, but this man is unique.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by paix(m): 7:03pm On Jun 16, 2016
NwaNimo1:
Umbrella again and its not raining - or is it to stop pigeons shtting on his head?
The umbrella is to indicate where the king is.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by Tobyshegz(m): 8:04pm On Jun 16, 2016
hehehehe....Too many whites in the house of the whites
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by charlesditro: 9:05pm On Jun 16, 2016
mystic70563:
bullshit tradition...

PROUDLY IGBO
You are not IGBO.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by Phonon: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2016
Zamunda will be proud....
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by Theultimate(m): 9:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
shaddoww:
Thank God the likes of Dele Momodu weren't successful in putting their guy on the throne. They rain insult on Tinubu claiming he put his stooge on d throne even without prove of connection between d two. Well thank God for wat we are seeing nao, am sure this year's Osun Osogbo festival will be superb.
When is Osun Oshogbo pls.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by shaddoww: 12:02am On Jun 17, 2016
Theultimate:
When is Osun Oshogbo pls.
August
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by jumissy: 2:19am On Jun 17, 2016
Chai!!! See JEALOUSY!
mystic70563:
bullshit tradition...

PROUDLY IGBO
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by Lobolintin(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2016
sir no matter what they say u are mybest and best
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by amanikondo: 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2016
safarigirl:
Someone remind me which other royal family in the world have disturbed the peace this much in another man's country?

Those people must be looking at them like some real life Coming To America Characters......it's okay to be seen, but when you're seen too much, you lose your reverence.

Royalty should be revered, you don't see the King of Saudi Arabia everywhere or that of Spain. Sit down in one place and send able representatives. That's what true royalties do.

Quote me if you will and say what you want, I have made my point and I won't be giving any random person unnecessary airtime, so don't waste any on me

First and foremost, there is no airtime involved here so you can save your air time. This king is different from those kings you mentioned which are political Kings. If you are not happy, LAGOON Option is still open. Do not DISRESPEKT our Kings.
Re: Ooni Ogunwusi At Howard University In Washington DC. Photos by Kennyinusa(m): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Judeoxide:
you think you made sence..
Your president can't even speak good English and you are here forming corrector...
I was actually speaking pigeon English dick head

PIGEON English.
*Laughing in polar form*

See as you have gbagaun again. You seriously need to disgrace your english teacher.
LMFAO

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

20 Oyo Princes Jostle For Vacant Alaafin Stool / 6 Undisputed Facts That Prove "Homosexuality" Is Demonic Possession / Alaafin Of Oyo, Lamidi Adeyemi With His Twin Girls (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.