Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,170 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

OJB Jezreel’s Family Sad As Entertainers Ignores - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OJB Jezreel’s Family Sad As Entertainers Ignores (1017 Views)

5 Artistes Who Started Their Careers With OJB Jezreel / Kemi Olunloyo's Tribute To OJB Jezreel / Babatunde Okungbowa "OJB Jezreel" Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

OJB Jezreel’s Family Sad As Entertainers Ignores by AngelicBloom(f): 9:51am On Jun 16, 2016
Emotions have endured to run high at the Gbaja road, Surulere, Lagos, house of late talented music producer and singer, Babatunde Okungbowa also known as "OJB Jezreel" after his death two days back.

The reputable song producer, that passed away earlier on Tuesday, had battled with a kidney sickness for some time before he finally had a transplant in India in 2013. His kidney once more absolutely failed last week and he was on dialysis to conquer the relapse before he passed away on Tuesday.

But, relatives and friends of OJB Jezreel are not glad with the colleagues of the deceased within the entertainment industry. Investigations suggests that lots of OJB's close friends and residents are so sad, so they accused the legendary producer's friends for abandoning him to his fate in the final days of his existence.

According to one of the sympathisers at OJB’s residence who wished to be anounimous, said the entertainment industry is complete of fake friends and pretend love. The source alleged that the lion percentage of the finances raised to foot the bill of OJB’s kidney transplant in India almost three years back, is not from the entertainment industry.

http://www.exclusivegags.com/2016/06/ojb-jezreels-family-sad-as-entertainers.html

Re: OJB Jezreel’s Family Sad As Entertainers Ignores by iyobosadavid: 10:11am On Jun 16, 2016
fake friends, fake musicians is all we gat in this fake country Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: OJB Jezreel’s Family Sad As Entertainers Ignores by iyobosadavid: 10:13am On Jun 16, 2016
R.I.P OJB, atleast no body go come here come type who him epp.

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel’s Family Sad As Entertainers Ignores by delishpot: 10:27am On Jun 16, 2016
Of course Na. They flaunt money they do not have so when it's time to spend money in real life, they hide their faces cos if they show face, and give what they truly have, people would think they we're being stingy judging by the image they portray on social media.

Anyway, may God comfort those he left behind
Re: OJB Jezreel’s Family Sad As Entertainers Ignores by Nobody: 10:41am On Jun 16, 2016
delishpot:
Of course Na. They flaunt money they do not have so when it's time to spend money in real life, they hide their faces cos if they show face, and give what they truly have, people would think they we're being stingy judging by the image they portray on social media.

Don't say what u don't know.. I can recall dat most if dem supported him during d treatment of his kidney problem

1 Like

Re: OJB Jezreel’s Family Sad As Entertainers Ignores by Airforce1(m): 10:47am On Jun 16, 2016
NIgeria entertainment industry is "all man for himself" nobody send you.

I'm not surprised.
Re: OJB Jezreel’s Family Sad As Entertainers Ignores by delishpot: 10:47am On Jun 16, 2016
Ighoga898:

Don't say what u don't know.. I can recall dat most if dem supported him during d treatment of his kidney problem

Did I say they did not want to help? I said they can only do so much. They can't give what they do not have.
Re: OJB Jezreel’s Family Sad As Entertainers Ignores by crazymommy(f): 11:37am On Jun 16, 2016
delishpot:

Yet they still go ahead to buy Gwagon of more than 12 million naira??forget ooo some of these guys are truly what they portray on social media,they are rich...but some of them are fake though...but wizkid is as rich as the way he portrays oo..I mentioned wizkid because that is the one that I am very sure of because I know his lifestyle in real life......
Re: OJB Jezreel’s Family Sad As Entertainers Ignores by shizzy7(f): 11:57am On Jun 16, 2016
RIP.... OJB Jezrel...

The fight is finally over, sleep in peace.
Re: OJB Jezreel’s Family Sad As Entertainers Ignores by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 16, 2016
delishpot:

Did I say they did not want to help? I said they can only do so much. They can't give what they do not have.
Sorry I misinterpreted u

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Star Actress, Dakore Egbuson-akande Sizzles In Blistering Purple Gown To GMAA16 / Lindaikeji Is Bootyful: Nigerian Artist Reveals / OJB Jazreel Buried In Same Spot As His Mum At Ikoyi Cemetary (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.