Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,651 members, 7,820,261 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

Home For All Spiritualist: Here We Tell U What 2 Do And Hw 2 Do It. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Home For All Spiritualist: Here We Tell U What 2 Do And Hw 2 Do It. (13559 Views)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) / RCCG Female Worker Sent Back Home For Wearing This To Church (Photo) / No Pastor Will Tell U This On Sunday During Preaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Home For All Spiritualist: Here We Tell U What 2 Do And Hw 2 Do It. by bunbit23: 6:28am On Nov 06, 2018
I have gone far in the realm of spirit and can't return a failure. I have worked passed the level of spiritualist who collect money to perform ritual where it goes for a trier

Spirituality asked for sound knowledge which is why you as a subject (client) must pay attention before a spiritualist to understand all information. Don't ignore either to help ritual effects. For juju to work for an individual, forces following him must be in union otherwise it won't work at all. This is possible causes for ritual failure. Why some of you have spent huge some of money for a ritual assignment yet no effect. It's not as if the spiritualist does not do what he knew best for service delivery but then, he might he lost necessary information about your person or you were the person who permitted him to do so. Either could place juju on trier. I am not party to either. Before ritual exercise, there must be prior spiritual consultation. I work using the information as provided by the gods and goddesses. If you can't follow directives as made known, know we can't work together. This is where my argument comes with a client. My work don't stand for a trier.

This is why you must do your chi, settle with mariners if you are a mariner, settle your agwụ (for those of you who have agwụ (then do juju to breakthrough poverty)

Get rich and enjoy progress and prosperity!

Light house of wisdom has gone far in the realm of spirit, and members can't be here reporting and complaining foul as if we lack quality for spiritual services and delivery

Those of you who have tried, had testimony and kept testifying

This is why we are here!

For your information, money and riches is not a big deal and does not cost much to break through poverty

Get knowledge and understanding

When you do, it help you a lot!

In as much as we don't advertise our works and skills, but then we have to let people understand what we do here to help services

So that you know, should you lack ability to obtain the services, you have yourself to blame not anyone

I do awele and wonderful awele

I have numerous awele for money and riches, famousity and powers

This is an information that has a guarantee

It's ignorant when you think something happens for nothing
Re: Home For All Spiritualist: Here We Tell U What 2 Do And Hw 2 Do It. by bunbit23: 6:30am On Nov 06, 2018
For something to happen, there must be something that caused it to be. Money is a spirit!

This is life and true information

We have awele ụzụ which we do for politicians and pastors

These awele is capable of bringing you to limelight withing a short period of time not more than a year

People begin to here you all round the town like whistle flower

But then, it takes human for sacrifices which you aren't the one to make the provision neither will you know who he takes

It takes who pleases him at any point in time to keep his powers effective

Moreover, you have to store and keep this awele where no one else sees it except you otherwise whosoever that meet face to face with "awele ụzụ" is gone and turn to instant money which you have to see and pick them all for investments

This is reason rich men and women has secret rooms and temple

Do you think riches is mouth and tongue? Talk let me talk?

We have "oke ite" awele

Oke ite awele is what we normally do for traders for business success and boom

This oké ite awele is of two and more

The one that takes human at his expense and the one that takes dog or ram (as you wish it to be)

But then, when it comes to the one that take human for renewal, I have to tell you. You don't choose a subject for awele sacrifices. You only do your path, performing necessary sacrifices as the priest directed, it's for awele to choose his subject (from members of your family) when the need arises

It's the spirit that make choice for themselves. The guarantee here is that you can't tell who goes for the ritual and people can't suspect you hence you leave normal life

Going to church and doing your usual and normal thing

Eating whatever you like and all form of social activities

This awele pulls money like mad hence the power unlike the one which takes ram or dog for sacrifices

But then, the ones which take ram and dog can't at anytime go for human sacrifices (owing to the ritual materials used

Understand the materials aren't same

We have also "ọkụ awele".

This we do renew with white fowl and pigeon

It offers money but not to be compared with awele ụzụ, oké ite awele and oké ite awele (dog and ram)

Coming to oké ite awele, it has many form which we do the ritual owing to what you do for a living

This is why awele serves all works of life

Same oké ite awele has a way we prepare it and ask you go round about the town buying and given people drinks

As they drink to stupor, more money and progress, prosperity in your business and carrier.

This is blood money ritual using people's destiny.

For prostitutes, we do prepare awele for them that after sex, they are to use the sperm of the rich clients on the awele to cause him love them more than anyone else and not look unto another woman (except you)

We do the awele with ekwuekwe (do as I say),

Following directives, you are sure to dry the river

These are juju which can't be countered by any force on earth when properly done

The only force which can counter them are forces permitted by your chi, realm of origin and your agwụ

Why?
These spirits works with ọfọ

This is why they has the power to work against human progress, causing riches and poverty, good luck and bad luck, success and hindrances

Purpose for sound spiritual knowledge

Those who are internet scammers, there success comes through awele (knowing to them or unknowing to them)

Otherwise, no other way a spiritualist can cause riches through unknown person

It's your awele which draws the luck and success to make it a progress (thereby promoting your your riches). Why you ask and obtain from unknown person

I have to take enough time to explain all these so that ofeke in our midst would get knowledge and understanding, knowing that riches and money does not come per belief and expectations

More light to our paths as angels guide us all
Re: Home For All Spiritualist: Here We Tell U What 2 Do And Hw 2 Do It. by Mazipaschal27(m): 6:29am On Feb 12, 2019
Please I want to do awele for my business
Re: Home For All Spiritualist: Here We Tell U What 2 Do And Hw 2 Do It. by holywind(m): 3:29pm On Oct 17, 2019
how and where can i locate you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Almost Broke Your Faith In GOD And How You Overcame It? / Insulting A Leader Is Against The Word Of God / A Thread For Christmas Messages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.