Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,479 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) (43760 Views)

Evelyn Joshua Donates Bags Of Rice, Clothes & Cash To The Elderly (Photos) / Salvation Ministries Builds Home For The Elderly, Gives It To Catholic Church / Why David Ibiyeomie Deserves More Than A Private Jet (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by alberson(f): 7:18pm On May 12, 2018
The senior Pastor of salvation ministries church David Ibiyeomie, has fulfilled his promises to the homeless elders in Rivers state by building a free house worth millions of naira for the elderly in the state.

28 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 12, 2018
Not his money.

But then, at least he is giving back to the people.

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Pierohandsome: 7:59pm On May 12, 2018
OPM teaching this churches Hw to use church money to impart the poor in the society.

Kudos to Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere. Kudos to Ibiyeomi too

109 Likes 6 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by HallaDaTruth: 8:15pm On May 12, 2018
Where is Daddy freezer

75 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by lanre316: 8:30pm On May 12, 2018
HallaDaTruth:
Where is Daddy freezer

He's happy that his FreeTheSheple movement is yielding positive results and pastors are doing things to give back to society instead spending tithes to benefit themselves.

195 Likes 13 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by alberson(f): 8:37pm On May 12, 2018
Pierohandsome:
OPM teaching this churches Hw to use church money to impart the poor in the society.

Kudos to Apostle Chibuzor Chinyere. Kudos to Ibiyeomi too

you don't have to sound insulting making a point, don't instigate hatred to their members. meanwhile, the sky is too large for two bird's to collide.

Churches are just like arm force's to the body of Christ, the aims is to achieved one goal with deferent visions. just like the Nigeria Navy, Army and Airforce, their primary goal is to protect Nigeria sovereignty..

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by HigherEd: 9:01pm On May 12, 2018
Yeah i heard about this too...awesome!
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by HigherEd: 9:10pm On May 12, 2018
lanre316:

He's happy that his FreeTheSheple movement is yielding positive results and pastors are doing things to give back to society instead spending tithes to benefit themselves.
You must think this your freezer is so relevant lol. The audience reach of freeze are people that have not gone to church in years. The people whose funds really move churches don't even have time to be fighting on social media enough for the pastors to worry.

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by donnie(m): 9:36pm On May 12, 2018
Solstar:
Not his money.

But then, at least he is giving back to the people.

When it suites you, you say it's his money, when it doesn't, it's church money.

Continue.

38 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by kolawoleibukun2: 10:51pm On May 12, 2018
all these are rubbish. this is not what people need right now. people are dying in Benue this daylight robber keep quiet. day go build house to keep him prisoners. many of them he go use demfor rituals. rapist pastor
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by JohnsonEmma(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2018
God bless the work of his hands

1 Like

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by SoNature(m): 9:47am On May 13, 2018
The church has been doing the work of government from time immemorial. Yes, the church constructs roads in Port Harcourt. Smh

I am a Catholic, but I consider Pastor Ibiyeomie the most intelligent preacher in Nigeria.

Jeezzz! That man's message is full of wisdom, which explains why the population of his church is growing like cryptocurrency

May God bless him mightily; well, I guess he's already blessed

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by zudozz: 9:47am On May 13, 2018
this kind pastor or deeperlife pastor kumuyi wey build hospital ask me for tithe I go pay!!

6 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by LagacyHills: 9:47am On May 13, 2018
Very nice of him
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by zlantanfan: 9:48am On May 13, 2018
Pastor: Members please everybody should sow seed by any means so we embark on this noble project which we can use in propelling God word.

Members: OK brilliant idea, atleat we can also be beneficiaries.

After Project Completion: Pastor builds project worth billons (media reports)

Six years later: Pastor on Forbes list with project as PERSONAL assets.

Members: This was suppose to be God's project and at least benefit us

Pastor: Shut up, i am god representative and answer to nobody

I am a bonified Christian though and believe in Jesus as my saviour

3 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:48am On May 13, 2018
God bless this man.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Lalas247(f): 9:48am On May 13, 2018
Built with the blood and sweat of the people ....
But he will take all the credit as usual

Like it won’t be a selective process to get elderly people living there undecided ... and who will maintain the premises and the occupants ... hhmm

4 Likes

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by jimenyo: 9:48am On May 13, 2018
Lovely!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:48am On May 13, 2018
May God bless him more and more...
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49am On May 13, 2018
Solstar:
Not his money.
Who ask you?!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Kennyfancy(m): 9:49am On May 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
all these are rubbish. this is not what people need right now. people are dying in Benue this daylight robber keep quiet. day go build house to keep him prisoners. many of them he go use demfor rituals. rapist pastor
recieved sense in jesus name

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:49am On May 13, 2018
kolawoleibukun2:
Smh
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by OhiOfIhima: 9:50am On May 13, 2018
Solstar:
Not his money.
You have first slapped yourself. Church abi, but use it well.. I love people who give back to d society.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by koxi: 9:50am On May 13, 2018
In whose name was the home built?
Hmm...I no talk anything sha...I just dey observe
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by FrenchWay: 9:53am On May 13, 2018
Hope he doesn't sleep with their grandkids
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Enugufirstson(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2018
shocked
This is what i call LEADING BY EXAMPLE
God will continue to Bless u Sir.
U are among the very few Nigerian Men of God I really admire
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2018
Obviously the elderly must be members of his church.
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by lakesider(m): 9:53am On May 13, 2018
Mmm
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by izzyybothe17: 9:54am On May 13, 2018
Lalas247:
Built with the blood and sweat of the people ....
But he will take all the credit as usual

Like it won’t be a selective process to get elderly people living there undecided ... and who will maintain the premises and the occupants ... hhmm

A selective process? I think thats a NO
Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by sshyne(m): 9:54am On May 13, 2018
lanre316:

I don't agree they are giving back to the communities willingly. They are only doing it because they want people to praise them but note it's not there money and the money used to build the home is less than a percentage of the tithe payers money.
Am not impressed until there's a total change in Christianity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: David Ibiyeomie Builds Home For The Elderly In Rivers State (Photos) by Nobody: 9:55am On May 13, 2018
impressive. so they will be living as one family

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Preacher Arrested For Public Disturbance In London(pics) / Penuel Mnguni At TB Joshua's Church (Photos) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.