Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:43 AM

Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Would Like You To Know These Things - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Would Like You To Know These Things (514 Views)

Lagos Security Man Picks Lost Wallet With Cash & 8 ATM Cards, Gave It Owner / Difference Between Facebook Owner And A Typical Nigerian Millionaire / Why Facebook Owner Zukerberg Is In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Would Like You To Know These Things by 2brain(m): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2016
Facebook owner Mark Zuckerberg would like you to know he is not a shape-shifting lizard person bent on world domination.

The billionaire technologist hosted his first Q&A town hall using Facebook’s live video streaming program, to field questions from the giant social media network he built. Jerry Seinfeld blew in for a brief cameo and talked about breakfast foods. Amid queries about Facebook’s artificial intelligence and Zuckerberg’s entrepreneurship, someone wanted to know if the 32-year-old was actually a reptilian being disguised as a human.

“Mark, are the allegations true that you’re secretly a lizard?” Zuckerberg read aloud. “I’m gonna have to go with ‘No’ on that.”

He added: “I am not a lizard.”

Zuckerberg called it a “very silly” question and moved on to less silly things, like techno-telepathic thought sharing. It may be a frivolous thing when a celebrity is asked to publicly deny a secret slithery lineage, but the scenario is not without precedent. In 2011, for instance, Donald Rumsfeld repeatedly refuse to acknowledge comedian Louis C.K. on a radio show, as C.K. pestered the former defense secretary about being a “flesh-eating” lizard alien. Three years later, New Zealand Prime Minister John Key was forced to tackle the scenario head-on after an Auckland citizen filed an official Information Act request.

See more of his talks at - https://brainar..com.ng/2016/06/mark-zuckerberg-talks-about-reptalian.html?m=0
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Would Like You To Know These Things by Ladycloud(f): 2:31pm On Jun 16, 2016
If I hear say I read this epistle... angry
Re: Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Would Like You To Know These Things by GlorifiedTunde(m): 2:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
Why am I beginning to think he's a lizard undecided undecided

(1) (Reply)

Thank You Fidelity Bank / Grizzly Bear Vs African Lion / August Is The Best Month. Happy New Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.