Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,556 members, 7,955,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:57 PM

Why Facebook Owner Zukerberg Is In Nigeria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Facebook Owner Zukerberg Is In Nigeria (874 Views)

See Why Facebook Needs Your Nude Photos / Difference Between Facebook Owner And A Typical Nigerian Millionaire / Facebook Owner Mark Zuckerberg Would Like You To Know These Things (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Facebook Owner Zukerberg Is In Nigeria by Frankdotcom: 5:54pm On Aug 30, 2016
According to Facebook Founder, Mark Zukerberg, coming to Lagos, Nigeria is his first trip to sub-Saharan Africa.

He disclosed his mission to Nigeria on his Facebook timeline as captured by www.franklynonwubiko.com .

He's billed to meet with developers and entrepreneurs, and learning about the startup ecosystem in Nigeria.

He affirmed that the energy in Nigeria is amazing and he's excited to learn more.

Hear him " The energy here is amazing and I'm excited to learn as much as I can.

"Our first stop is the Co-creation Hub Nigeria (CcHUB) in Yaba. I got to talk to kids at a summer coding camp and entrepreneurs who come to CcHub to build and launch their apps. I'm looking forward to meeting more people here!"

http://www.franklynonwubiko.com/2016/08/why-facebook-owner-zukerberg-is-in.html?m=1

Cc:
Seun
Lalasticlala

Re: Why Facebook Owner Zukerberg Is In Nigeria by Luckymay(f): 5:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
Nice. This visit must favour some pple.

(1) (Reply)

All Is Not Doom And Gloom In Africa, Just A Misrepresentation Of Facts By Media / Hausa Fulani Headsmen Sends A Strong Message To 2face Idibia / How Come We Don't See Obituary Posters Of Albinos??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.