Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:01 AM

Share Your Worse Ever Combination Of Food - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Share Your Worse Ever Combination Of Food (733 Views)

Joke Of The Day: The Combination / Share Your April Fool Experience. / Share Your Funny Meme Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Worse Ever Combination Of Food by buzquet(m): 3:14pm On Jun 16, 2016
I when I got home yesterday, light no dey and no where to buy food, because na GRA Ikeja I dey stay. No visible shop way I fit just buy little thing to give d angry worms wey don dey bite my belle already. Hain, I just enter kitchen carry palm oil spread am ontop the little sliced bread way remain for house. I no even think twice before I put am for my stomach!

After I don give the worms little thing way dem fit work on, I just dey laugh at my self.

No judge me oo, e fit happen to anybody. Share your own too
Re: Share Your Worse Ever Combination Of Food by Khd95(m): 3:20pm On Jun 16, 2016
Pap and breadsad
oat meal and bread
Jollof rice and soaked garri..grin
Re: Share Your Worse Ever Combination Of Food by buzquet(m): 4:00pm On Jun 16, 2016
Khd95:
Pap and breadsad

oat meal and bread

Jollof rice and soaked garri..grin
soaked garri and jollof rice? Bro, you dey vex gan oo
Re: Share Your Worse Ever Combination Of Food by Donald3d(m): 5:15pm On Jun 16, 2016
Bread,beans and spaghetti, i think it was either with milk or Nutri C, My mum has tried eba and beans, dont ask me where i got my talent from. .
Re: Share Your Worse Ever Combination Of Food by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 16, 2016
Rice and groundnut..That day i wanna vomit
Re: Share Your Worse Ever Combination Of Food by soulminister(m): 9:33pm On Jun 16, 2016
Beans, boiled egg and fried fish......... Na for balcony man go dey sleep before I manslaughter to my family
Re: Share Your Worse Ever Combination Of Food by KOFICOSUZARANDA(m): 4:32am On Jun 17, 2016
Ice blocks and Red Oil Yam and Superglue Indomie and Okro Soup Bread and Maclean

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worse Ever Combination Of Food by sarz(m): 12:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
Bread and garri...d stuf no b here o

1 Like

Re: Share Your Worse Ever Combination Of Food by Macclane(m): 1:13pm On Jun 17, 2016
Beanspap and honney with salt

(1) (Reply)

If Adam And Eve Were Nigerian / Guys Take Security Measure After EFCC Warns Against ATM Scam / Bomb Blast In Cemetery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.