Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:49 PM

Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. (38377 Views)

OAU Suspends Six Students Indefinitely Over Allegations Of Cultism / 10 Grammar Mistakes You Should Avoid / UNIZIK Expels 15 Students Over Hemp Smoking, Forgery, Cultism, Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Acebrain28(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
With the sudden increase in cult crashes recentlym i have decided to share this to everyone out there especially students who might at one time anticipate to join a cult group. At first scenes, observing the way cultIsts (THIS REFERS TO BOTH MALE & FEMALE CULT GROUPS) operates by acts of terrorism, buglary, kidnapping/embarrassing/abusing/humiliating(e.t.c) people both in and off campus without anyone daring to challenge them or even help one who is challenged by them could sometimes become a source of temptation to belong (i.e. Join cultism). As a result i have taken time to list this reasons why you should NEVER EVER join any cult group especially as a student. Keep in mind that once you join any cult group it is almost impossible to LEAVE and this always come with a lot of consequences with most cases ending with DEATH. So Here are some reasons why one must REALLY THINK CAREFULLY before joining any cult group.

PLEASE NOTE: Although nowadays most cult activities seems to be at a declining rate, have it mind that CULTISM STILL EXISTS & initiations although done discreetly Does not end.

Moderators please help save a soul!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Acebrain28(m): 4:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
1) YOUR FREEDOM RESTRICTED.

As a Jew (non-cultist) you can roam both in and around school. You can visit any territory, yes you can go anywhere you want to. At a good time you can storm even the most dreaded places around school like EKOSIDIN @ UNIBEN e.t.c. You only need to be valiant and alert when going to such places. However as a cultist certain areas are NO-GO, NO-TRESPASS. Even in groups, they dare not visit such areas openly without being coded(in order). Just see! Even areas that's always lively and booming with activities might be a NO-GO-AREA.

Tell me why should anyone sell his/her FREEDOM of MOVEMENT for a piece of TRASH?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Acebrain28(m): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2016
2) ACADEMIC DECLINE.

The sole aim of furthering one's education is to attain knowledge that will be useful not just to the student but to the whole community at large. After gaining admission, many a student anticipate for good results most likely a first class or a strong 2.1 which can get them a good job. Every responsible student dream and look forward to a successful life after school but involvement in cultism have and in most times jeopardized such goals. Here's how. Many a cultist spend large reasonable amount of time smoking, drinking, partying and all sort of wasteful lifestyle. As a result they have little or no time to concentrate and read their books (that's if they even have any). Even during examination period they may not for once open any book to read due to their many many inconvenient activities. It's saddening because most of them have sponsors who struggle to pay their tuition fees. Little wonder many of them end up as drop-outs and with bad results at the end of the day. Then if they can't get a job with their trash result, they go into robbery, kidnapping (e.t.c). Then when caught, they blame it on unemployment...

15 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Acebrain28(m): 4:52pm On Jun 16, 2016
3) CONSTANT FEAR.

Every cultist live in constant fear of the unknown. If they get involved in shedding blood, believe it or not they know one day it may be their turn to get fallen. Highly rugged frat guys are the most Conscious and sometimes quiet in random gatherings. Those who are ''MARKED'' look for any sign of danger all throughout their lives. Whether in church, market, school and even in groups. They are always on the run. Most times it get so bad that they have to leave the country for a far one where no one can reach them.... True to the adage, ''There is no PEACE for the WICKED'', What is life for a Person who is always on the run? I tell you, It is a life full of frustration.

Tell me why would one join a group that could cause frustration into one's life forever?

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Acebrain28(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
4) MORAL DECLINE.

Show me an active cultist with a clean moral life & i will show you a woman with eight (cool breast. :-) Jokes aside, all cultists are instructed and trained to be ''HARD'' &''RUGGED''. To show no mercy to a ''PREY''. Male or Female they do fornicate. They smoke, drink heavily. Harass people unnecessary. They raid hostels, engage in burglary and sometimes rape their victims. :-( Even the most quiet and inactive ones at least watches POR-n. It's no joking matter. Frat guys are Morally poor. It's really saddening as Most of them come from good homes that teach moral stability. Most times they pretend to be good boys and girls whenever they return home. Yes! They always camouflage whenever they get home but those who are insanely addicted hide nothing.

Tell me why should one take a wrong path to a destination when he/she knows the correct way to take?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Acebrain28(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2016
5) GREAT RISK OF CONTACTING DISEASES.

During cult raids and initiation sex is hardly excluded especially for females. Since they sleep around with different ladies and men, it is not uncommon for them to have STDs and during initiation they spread it amongst themselves through sex. Sometimes during initiation, different Mixed liquid substances like blood, urine are given to new converts to take in, of which some may contain different form of infections and diseases like HIV e.t.c.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Acebrain28(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2016
6) UNNECESSARY HATRED & MANSLAUGHTER.

In cultism ''You either execute or you get executed'' come what maybe. Cultism has been one of the most foolish unsensible Cause of deaths to most youths in recent years. Even those who aren't involved in cultism have also been wasted & have suffered different causalities as with Frat men all because of the silly mentality of ''TO KILL or GET KILLED'' by this so-called Strong-men (cultists). You hear/see stories of cult guys chopping off the head of a fellow whom they might know little or nothing about. Many a cultist who kill their victims have never met them before until the day they took their life away. It is not surprising that even Blood Brothers of different DISCIPLINE (cult-group) may kill each other during cult battles. An innocent person might visit a friend & get killed by frat men all because he is WITH their ENEMY. If you're a Christians what's the basis of your faith? Is it not to LOVE your neighbours. The same with Muslims, even most Atheists know it is very in-human and insensible to WASTE a fellow's Life. If you think you won't kill anyone if you join them, know now that as a cultist, you can get pressured to kill by your group-men and you must obey them which is the law and code of the brotherhood as there is no disobedience to orders without fatal consequences to rebellions ones. If you insist you won't have any hand in such operations, know now that great suffering and persecution will be bestowed to you by your men and you could even possibly get WASTED as well. They don't value Life.

Why join a group that could turn against you and kill you for choosing to do good?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Acebrain28(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
7) LOSE THE LOVE OF YOUR LOVED ONES.

Cultists are instructed to be rugged & hard in heart. Just imagine the reactions of your dear parents/guardians when they learn you are involved in cult crashes, got caught & expelled from school. Just picture that shock & the emotional trauma they may pass through during that period. No doubt you may recall the timely warnings & counsels they repeatedly exposed the dangers of cultism to you. The truth is you may not know how much pain, shame & turmoil they may pass through, but one thing is your ties with them may no longer be the same again.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Acebrain28(m): 4:55pm On Jun 16, 2016
8 ) YOU LOSE GOD's FAVOUR.

Whether a Christain/Muslim/Traditional Worshipper or even an Atheist, one thing is we know there is another realm higher than ours. Witchcraft, Magic, Prophecy and many more all have a source which we can't deny. Most people believe in a supreme God who is believed to be the creator of all things. For Christians, the Bible calls him Jehovah or Yahweh. While the Muslims calls him Allah. Whatever the diverse religious beliefs, one thing is we know we can be Favoured by this Supreme God. It is of no doubt that he blesses and reward people who pursue and attain a clean, good, moral life free of wickedness and sin. He doesn't take any pleasure in evil. Little wonder why there are so many troubles for the wicked. Many cult groups don't even respect/regard the Almighty. With so much worldly practices frat men sin big time against him causing the Almighty to withhold his favour and blessing to them.

To think about, can a creation do without the creator?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Acebrain28(m): 4:56pm On Jun 16, 2016
9) NO MORALLY SENSIBLE LADY DATES A CULT GUY WILLINGLY and vice versa.

I know at first glance alot might say that am wrong about this, that they know morally responsible ladies who date bad guys and vice versa but i will give you some three reasons why they do:

-They may be pressured and on many occasions threatened.
-They feel insecure in their environment and as a result accept to date a cultist for security.
-They are actually hypocrites that lead/live a double life.

Yes and there are even many more reasons why a morally sane person will hardly get into a serious relationship with a cultist. Infact even those that do hardly last before a break up and of course sex was involved. In this sense then, the lady/guy who dates the cultist is not in anyway morally sane but camouflaged. Cult guys are rugged. They hardly care about the welfare of others, easily get provoked, highly aggressive and hardly tolerate mistakes. Can they make good Husbands/Wives? Ever wondered why rugged cult guys Try hard to be gentle and wooing a new lady who seems decent? Well, It is because they know they can't get any morally sane lady with their rugged nature.

NOTICE: Only female cultists, Runs Girls, Immature and Rugged ladies willingly date cult guys and such relationships take just a wink of time to break down.

-Even in a relationship cultists are naturally unfaithful. They will always flirt and sleep around. They will also indulge in r-ape whenever there is an opportunity.

So Tell me now, who would really in his/her right senses date such set of people for a serious relationship? Can a bad tree produce a good fruit? Can a rugged cultist morally manage a home successfully?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Acebrain28(m): 4:57pm On Jun 16, 2016
10) YOU GET SHORTLISTED ''MARKED'' BY RIVALS.

Identities and informations of a cult group are taken by rivals who wants to launch an attack. Any marked cultist is as good as dead because he/she will be monitored by the rival cult group until he/she is brought Down (killed).

Ask yourself did you come to school to be on one shortlist for execution?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Acebrain28(m): 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
11) YOU MAY LOSE YOUR LIFE.

The heading itself says it all. I have seen, heard and read of many young men/women who were WASTED because they involved in cultism in one way or the other. ...

Please SHUN, REJECT and FLEE from cultism. It is a WASTEFUL LIFESTYLE.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Thunderlicious: 4:58pm On Jun 16, 2016
Cultism is better than the stupid Nigerian Police Force.

3 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Acebrain28(m): 5:32pm On Jun 16, 2016
HERE ARE SOME TIPS FOR YOU WHILE IN SCHOOL.

- Focus on your Books. Be a book-worm.
- Stay indoors at night. Forget night parties, Football center e.t.c. Many have unknowingly been lured in through this way.
- Avoid walking alone. Both day and night. Be cautions and alert all time.
- Know who you keep as friends. End any friendship with a cultist for own good. Flee from them as fast and far as you can. Don't Even share the same room with a cultist. You never can tell what may happen at any time.
- Avoid going into isolated areas where little or no people roam. Like a river.
- If possible please forget girlfriend/boyfriend for now. Cultist use this as a key tool in executing their traps.
- Be humbled in all your dealings but don't be a fool.
- If you eventually encounter them (cultist) show no fear but be MEEK and speak respectfully with discretion.
- Put God first in your Life. :::

HERE'S WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW:

-Almost all cultist live in fear but they don't show it.
-Many who are cultist wish to leave.
-To cultists Forgiveness is a sin. If you join a cult group, you don't expect mercy from a rival cult group in a hot day.
-You put your FAMILY at risk whenever you join a cult group. As rivals may turn to them for revenge if they can't get you.

IN SUMMARY, it is better to be a coward and live than be a STRONG-MAN (cultist) and get fallen. Never ever give in to their pressure. IT NEVER PAYS. Remember your goals and why you came to school. Concentrate on your books and live a QUIET, MORALLY CLEAN LIFE. Keep in mind that Cultism doesn't end in school. IT IS A LIFE-LONG TRADEMARK.

SHUN CULTISM! (A Word is enough for the WISE!)

GOD BLESS YOU!

source: Me.

Cc: Seun Lalasticlala

51 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by EColeJnr: 2:55pm On Jun 17, 2016
Acebrain28

Great write up brother

lalasticlala .. abet front-page

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jun 17, 2016
IT'S A PITY!

More shame that some people reading this right now would still go and join in the near future undecided

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jun 17, 2016
A word is enough for the wise.

7 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by CzarRex: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
op tell 'em ooh

all this small boys joining cultism, claiming aro, doing all manner and sort of funny signs, i just dey pity una

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by merits(m): 2:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]na wa ooo
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Chrisrare: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
I'm only interested in knowing y pple join cultism..

8 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by buoye1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Well said!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Pavore9: 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
Despite all these, some are still allergic to reason.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Iamlordgee(m): 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Haba.. Cultist don reduce for this country na

3 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Edubrazilnwa(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
lol person wey go be cultist,go stil be cultist even after reading this...
Op shaa d tin no dey as bad as you d paint am, its al about your personality most pple join it jst for fun nothing more and d dnt let it affect their academics ve seen a cultist graduate with 1st class nd there are so many of them with 2:1.
in terms of them not getting the good moral galz that one na lie ooo,na dem d carry all the gals 4 here ooo bboth the good oo,d bad oo nd even the ugly na dem
well if you dnt wanna gt notice by them the best thing to do is to live a very quiet nd peaceful life jst shuttling from your room to school nd bck to your room every single day.in essence jst live a boring life....datz how I survived and I'm glad I did live a boring life#Zeya#

Heheheheheh l knw u guys will be wondering how come I knw al these bt datz a question for another....i really met some real cultist who were really nice nd d made made me change ma view abt cultism.....u neva knw dia reason until u see one that likes you genuinely nd he told me finally bro you are better off a jew #Zeya#

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by saintdennis(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
The only thing that made sense in this post is number 8.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by sleeknick: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
kpom
Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by donfemo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nice write up Op, no one has ever achieved anything through cultism. Hope someone reads and learn.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by treasurelove(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2016
a word is enough 4 the wise.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by AMossley(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nice piece of advice

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Avoid Cultism. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmm soldierboy God punish you anywere you dey

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Imsu Student, Chidi Opara, Killed By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Helping My Son Prepare For Common Entrance...help With These Questions / Photos Of Kwara State University Library Set To Be Unveiled

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.